[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Just finish watching ep 5. My heart beat so fast when Alex kiss Tae. I thought he's going to do more than just kiss her. I was so relief when Tae's friend came just in time to save Tae. I wonder how she know where to find Tae?
I think I have to wait for the recap of ep 5.

Tae cried again in this ep. I can feel her pain. She so in love with Pitbull. I cry with her everytime I see her crying.
Tae does everything to make Pit happy while Rawee just seat there doing nothing to help Pit.
Tae deserve to be with Pit. Not Rawee.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Seriously, I was irritated with the grandma at the ceremony. She had the guts to announce that Pit is her grandson but she didn't even step in and stop Pason from saying all those horrible words to Pit. >.<

I cried a little when Tae apologized to Pa, saying she hurt Pit once again. And this time, it was due to her GOOD intentions. T-T

A picture is worth a thousand words...Tae always looks at her childish drawing because she can't directly express her love. And Pit hides the picture he has of them because he's afraid of all his love.
Next episode... :woot2:

@Knights2010, welcome to the thread :D

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Welcome to Raeng Pradtana tread or Asainfuse Knights2010!!

I have 3 favortie scene in today episode...1. romance in da rian 2. hospital 3. pillow fight  :wub:  :wub: but da mood change quickly when POOWADON appear LOL! I'm so piss off for Pit, Don get to kiss Tae before Pit  :rant:  :rant: anways i'm happy tat Pit have nothing like his father and little brother...because he was in good hand LOL and Don wasn't hehehehe

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
That is all my favorite scene too sweet_09, I got angry at Puwadon too when he walked in....I wish he could come a little bit later so Pitt and Tae can have their first kiss..I think Puwadon kiss Tae too many times today, too bad that Pitt didn't get a chance yet...After they get marry I really hope Pitt have some smart move on Tae so he can kiss her too LOL....

Sweet_09

Krathae have such a wonderful family, Pittaya was lucky to fall in da hand of Khun Kop, his family is so sweet and bring tear to mine eyes... :cry: Da father and daughter moment at da beginning was so touchy and da part after when Pit (d**k) father dined him and Tae was crying because she felt she did something really bad to her father and Pit. But Tae make it up by taking care of Pit when he sick and he have nobody! I'll just say Tae come in da right time but Ravee on da other side  :no: she'll always happen to come 2nd when she is his lover?

taylenaemi

sarNie Egg
I think in the next episode is that Pit just came at the right time before Don can do anything to Tae and I feel so sad that Tae's dad is getting sick is he going to die if he is then that is sad and Tae is going to cry that he will not be with her.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I know...Tae is very lucky with her family and her best friend....I love the part when Tae said to her dad " when you are secretly in love with someone, it really hurt " dad said " Remember this, the pain that people have, it increase by age, when you grow up we all have our disire, if those disire get the return than you lucky, but if not you will still have a scar in your heart, but you won't die, smart people never want the love to destroy their life. Love doesn't mean that you will take all your life in the line, first it might hurt, but it will go away later. The way to recover it might not be smooth, but don't worry because with my two hands, I been support you since you were born, I will never let you fall down. Tae said " How can you hold me I'm not that small any more?" Dad said " If I can't catch hold you, I will fall down first and when you fall, I will be cushion for you". My tear start falling down on this part too..

cr :as tagged

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
I hope Tae's father is not going to die too. That would be devastating lost for the whole family, especially for Tae.
I love Tae's father. He is always there for either Pit or Tae.
His charater is so caring.

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you LoveAnnT for translating the father/daughter talk in the beginning of ep 5. I agree Tae is very lucky to have such a good father, brother, and sister that will always be there for her.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^thanks! Such beautiful loving words full of wisdom from Khun Nop! Especially at the end, saying he'd fall first to cushion her if she fell. Love Tae's family.

Sweet_09

@LoveAnne_T thank u for translating da father and daughter moment hehe it help even more LOL!

Today episode finally show Pittaya jealousy or worries (watever you guy think) of Tae hehehe
1.da news where he saw Tae and Don kissing lol he was even more surprise than da news about his GF and Don hehehe
2.after Tae left with Don and he was at Ravee bakery his heart won’t stay still, all worry about Tae and can't even hear his GF talking to him
3.after receiving da picture from Don he want to know if Tae is safe or not lol
Pit oh Pit if you love Tae than just tell her and don’t have to be all worry and sick about Tae behind her back hehehe because Tae at da same time is still wondering if you even care about her LOLOLOL  

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
ok. I know this may be a little o/t but thought I would share some fan made a comparison between Kim and her pra'eks carrying her in her two lakrons. hehe :p cr. fanclub

-----------------

I will catch up this weekend. :p

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Kim has caucasian look and the rest of the family has Chinese look. But with good acting, the family has great chemistry together.

Kratae is so lucky to have a very supportive family. So many favourite scenes today, I can't name them. Definitely the scene when Tae and Pit are together. And the super dad scene. He always come up with good teaching, not just to Tae but also for Pit. It will be so sad if something happen to him.

Sweet_09

Thanks DaisyDukes for sharing Kimberry & KiMark moment LOL Kim is such a lucky actress hehehe she have Mark and Nadech carry her  :coverlaf: