[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
Thank you Adon, again!! Thank you for your malicious plan because it brought Tae closer to Mr. Pittbull!! Without your help, Pit would've never announced that he will marry Tae. Woowhoo!! I just love Tae's family so much. They all have unconditional love for each other. The father did a fantastic job raising all three kids. Such a loving family! And I'm so happy the producer decided not to kill off Tae's dad character. I would've been so heart broken with Tae if he passed.

And yes! Finally two people now know Tae's feelings for Pit. I cried along with Tae when she expressed her feelings to her brother about her feelings for Pit - how it hurts her so much to love someone who loves someone else and how much it hurts her more when that person does nice things to her knowing she can't have that person...so sad...which is why she always belittle and lash out on Pit because that's her way of suppressing her feelings for him.

But the cute part I like is the hospital scene when Tae told Pit that she won't marry him and she told him to leave...thinking that he would just obey her orders....and Pit just looked at her and said no, I'm staying to hear the news of uncle...LOL...Mr. Pittbull always does things his way...so funny because it gets Tae so frustrated.

I don't feel bad for Rawee. Apparently, she should know by now that she is not Pit's number #1 priority. The graditude he has for Tae's father is greater than the love he has for her. Sucks to be her! Now we have to wait until Friday to see Mr. Pittbull bite Tae's butt claiming his husband status. The torture of waiting for all of us sucks!!

Thanks Ninja007 for the translation of the above article! So happy Kim is receiving so many positive feedbacks! Much deserved!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
 I also like that part where Tae talked to her brother..This is what she said "When you secretly in love with someone, it hurt and it hurt even more when that person that you love is in love with someone else, especially when he so nice to you, you should be happy, but it hurt you 100 times more, the worst thing that when you see the person that you love get hurt because of you, it hurt you so much".

cr : as tagged

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
LoveAnne_T said:
 I also like that part where Tae talked to her brother..This is what she said "When you secretly in love with someone, it hurt and it hurt even more when that person that you love is in love with someone else, especially when he so nice to you, you should be happy, but it hurt you 100 times more, the worst thing that when you see the person that you love get hurt because of you, it hurt you so much".

cr : as tagged

:cry:  :cry: One of my favorite scenes from this episode

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Me too...Right now I'm running out of tears, been crying so much for Tae and her dad today ...
I don't feel sorry for Rawee that much either, because she don't trust Pitt like she should. She always listen to others..

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Puwadon ain't got no game! He has to resort to drugs to get a girl, ugh! Good thing he took his time before making his official move, otherwise Pit wouldn't get there in time.

jjinxx

Pit is so naive. He said Tae and he shouldn't meet unless it's necessary...well, THEY ALWAYS KEEP MEETING because of necessity, like the way he is always getting called away when he is talking to Rawee, so that means FATE, DESTINY, UNAVOIDABLEness, SOULMATES, etc, etc...LOL

Tae's family gives such touching moments whenver they are onscreen.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Very dramatic episode today. I cried my eyes out.

I was hoping to see some cute scene when Tae took care of Pi, but instead got to see Pit ripped her heart out T_T'

Oh well, they will get married next week. There will be tons of cute scene.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I know Ninja, I thought that too. Still feel so sad for ep.6.
I'm really looking forward to next week, because I want to see more sweet scene. 

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you LoveAnnT and K&K for the stranslation and recap of ep 6. All I can say right now is Wowwwwwwwwww!
This lakorn is killing me. I cried non stop watching today's ep. The family scene at the hospital is so heartbreaking.
Poor Tae. Loving someone who love another is not easy. I also like the scene when she told her brother that she loves Pit and how much it hurs her when Pit doesn't love her back.

I was laughing when Pit beat up Adon. This scene reminded me of the Avengers when the Hulk smashed Loki at the end of the film. You could hear Adon groans after he was beaten by Pit. It was the same groan that Loki had lol.

I can't wait to see eps 7-9.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Pittbull has always put Kratae over Ravee. He never escaped Tae emotionally. Maybe physically he did, but it was only temporary. He thought he could by moving out. No matter what he always comes back to her. Ultimately, there was no way he would put anyone or anything over Tae. He loves her more. Boon khun is merely an excuse now.

Tae & Yai's scene had me bawling my eyes out. I also had to cry with Ravee. Pit chose Tae over her. I actually sympathize for Ravee in this instant.

I can't get over the handsomeness of Nadech standing at his doorway in the last part. He looks beautiful in that blue-ish color. He looked gorgeous in that scene.

I cried too much this weekend.

jjinxx

usually in lakorn, in the case of choosing to be grateful to someone or choosing love, I usually side with love because the person that they are grateful to are secretly evil or something like that 555 but this time, there's no competition. Pit is choosing to be grateful AND though he doesn't know it yet, he is choosing love because Tae is his true love!

@Dal, your sensitive waterworks will never end if you keep watching RP, I bet, lol

O.M.G. next episode.... XD
"Phom pen samee khun" (squeeeals!) Giddy with anticipation!

jjinxx

Thanks for the screencaps!!!
OMG When Pit was comforting Tae at the hospital and they held hands T-T HAND HAND HAND so cute. I'm a sucker for handholding scenes.

little

sarNie Adult
It's really getting good now have to wait until Friday seems a long time.  I just don't get Ravee's friend at first she wants Ravee to break up with Pit and now she's wanting Ravee to fight and steal Pit's back.  She's a bipolar.  I kind of don't blame Ravee for being the way she is cus that's her bf and they been for 7 years.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Ok, now i feel really bad for Rawee..... especially when she was crying i her car. C'mon, your boyfriend of 7 years announces that he is gonna marry his childhood sweetheart. Pit is becoming a clueless jerk now. He's so confused with his feelings for Tae and Rawee. I can see why Rawee will be rai later on now because Pit basically used her as a rebound for 7 years and it was obvious that he always put Tae first. And Tae is gonna get her karma for trying to break them up in the first 3 episodes.

This is such a great lakorn but I don't like Nadech's character in here. One minute he is giving flowers to Rawee, then he ruhes over to service Tae. And then he tells Tae to go away because she's trouble and he hurts her feelings at the end by saying that she's only a sister to him.

Pit can't catch a fish with 2 hands!