[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
I can't wait to see that love scene, and I sure do hope it's a willing scene. Both of them have teary eyes so it may be a fight turn into love making scene. :drools:

They both look so lovely in the their wedding outfits.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
That photo is lovely!

My initial thought is that there are two wedding occasions. Tae wears two different wedding dresses and i think her hairstyles are different in each too. XD Just pure speculation from the photos.

I am very bothered by Ravee's logic and insecurity. If you are still insecure after 7 years, then there's major problem. She hasn't grown a backbone yet. :/ And her parents' prejudice against Pit sickens me.

I still think that Pit believes he sincerely loves Ravee. For the kind of man he is, though, he just values his pride and responsibility over his love life. Of course, i also believe he is drawn to protecting and caring for Tae. Whether he's conscious that that is one form of love beyond family responsibility, i don't know.

Lea889

sarNie Egg
Penelope said:
Can't wait to watch this gorgeous couple get married this friday!  4 more days people !!  The ceremony looks so REAL.
cr:  as tagged.

Nadech's expression is like "WTF?  Don't take my Kratae away from me."  lol.

This is the scene that I wanna watch the MOST.  A possible "willing scene".  *SQUEAL*

Me too!!!! Hopefully it's what we're expecting hehehe...

Thanks for sharing the wedding pics Penelope They look so beautiful :)

@NoixdeCoco yeah! I hope there are two weddings! One where Tae doesn't feel like he's marrying her out of duty and because they actually love each other!
&thanks, lol, I was trying to make it sound like robot sounds! Haha! :)

chewybewy

sarNie Egg
mrsjetson said:
I can't wait to see that love scene, and I sure do hope it's a willing scene. Both of them have teary eyes so it may be a fight turn into love making scene. :drools:

They both look so lovely in the their wedding outfits.

LOL!! Kayla..you just know it all too well. I hope it will be a willing and some real kisses!!! Pit better catch up cuz Adon already had Tae's first kiss!!  :numchuck:  :rant:

cecilia

Staff member
Ninja007 said:
They are done filming. Now, they have to rush to finish editing.

I just re-watch ep.6 and noticed that Mint didn't drop any tear in her crying scene. She cheated. .. Lol.
That's why i can't really cry with her or sympathize her .. she's not good at crying whereas Kimmy .. just her teary eyes .. already got you going like a baby!

chewybewy

sarNie Egg
Ninja007 said:
They are done filming. Now, they have to rush to finish editing.

I just re-watch ep.6 and noticed that Mint didn't drop any tear in her crying scene. She cheated. .. Lol.

LOL!! But atleast we got a different facial expression from her!! LOL

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
chewybewy said:
LOL!! Kayla..you just know it all too well. I hope it will be a willing and some real kisses!!! Pit better catch up cuz Adon already had Tae's first kiss!!  :numchuck:  :rant:

Man, what you said!! Adon done sniffed Tae's neck and everything...he got a piece of her shoulder skin on him too!! I need for Mr.Pitbull to hurry up and make his mark on Tae! :numchuck:

chewybewy

sarNie Egg
mrsjetson said:
Man, what you said!! Adon done sniffed Tae's neck and everything...he got a piece of her shoulder skin on him too!! I need for Mr.Pitbull to hurry up and make his mark on Tae! :numchuck:

I was not a happy camper when Mr. Adon got first dip on Tae, but glad Mr. Pitbull came on time!! He better hurry up and claim his prize!!! LOL :dance2:

btw I need your awesome skills to make me a banner and avatar....did you see Tik's new photoshoot with KEN???....SEXYYY!!  :drools:

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Kim is at the recording studio right now recording "Yak Bhen Kon Nun" -- the song from the RP soundtrack..... probably getting ready to perform at the Wic 3 concert for RP.  Then she is off to film some more scenes for RP until 2A.M. in the morning with Nadech later on (their last day of shooting).

cr:  sasa.

chewybewy

sarNie Egg
Ninja007 said:
She got me with that fake crying scene ... Lol. I was a bit sorry for her. Man.. Back to Kratae 's team. :p

I did for a second...then decided not worth it since she gonna be a problem child to our Tae and Pit!! LOL :numchuck:

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Mrsjetson you are so funny. You are right Pit is way behind Alex right now. Alex get to kiss Tae first lol.
What happen to Pitbull lol? What he's waiting for? I want to see some kisses between Pit and Tae already.

Does anybody know the rating of this lakorn?

chewybewy

sarNie Egg
Penelope said:
Kim is at the recording studio right now recording "Yak Bhen Kon Nun" -- the song from the RP soundtrack..... probably getting ready to perform at the Wic 3 concert for RP.  Then she is off to film some more scenes for RP until 2A.M. in the morning with Nadech later on (their last day of shooting).

cr:  sasa.

Thanks for the update!!! I can't wait to hear her version!!! FRIDAY....WHERE ARE YOU????

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Pitbull is too much of a gentlemen. Seven years dating and they sit 2 feet apart.

hope Tae doesn't have to wait 7 years for him to move.. lol.

++
seem like yesterday was last scene for the family. but Pit and Tae will have to continue filming tonight. and they have the concert for vic 3 Yarm Bai tomorrow.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Rating for Rang Pratana was the highest than the other Thai channels this past weekend -- RP even had a higher rating than Channel 7.

cr:  Thai TV social

ผลการจัดอันดับความนิยมทีวีไทย
วันศุกร์ที่ 14 มกราคม 2556
---------------------------------
อันดับเรตติ้งละครประจำวัน
อันดับ 1 ▒▒▒▒▒ 31% ▶ช่อง 3 "แรงปรารถนา" (Rang Pratana - Ch. 3)
อันดับ 2 ▓▓▓▓ 29% ▶ช่อง 7 "เสือสมิง"
อันดับ 3 ▓▓▓ 25% ▶ช่อง 5 "ตลาดสดสนามเป้า"
อันดับ 4 ▒▒ 10% ▶ทรูวิชั่น
อันดับ 5 ▓ 5% ▶ช่อง 9
-----------------------------