[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
Chewy, what type of banner you want? Reang Prathana's banner or Tik/Ken's banner? :highfive:

You know I haven't photoshopped in like years? I was surprised I still got some skill left in me, and was able to remember some steps. LOL

Yes!! Cannot wait to her Kim's version!! Love that song!

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
Ninja007 said:
Pitbull is too much of a gentlemen. Seven years dating and they sit 2 feet apart.

hope Tae doesn't have to wait 7 years for him to move.. lol.

++
seem like yesterday was last scene for the family. but Pit and Tae will have to continue filming tonight. and they have the concert for vic 3 Yarm Bai tomorrow.

HAHAHHA...You girls are too much! But so true!

7 years of dating and all he has done is sniff Rawee's hands??

I'm glad Tae will get more action than Rawee in this department!! :drools:

mrsjetson

sarNie Egg
Penelope said:
Rating for Rang Pratana was the highest than the other Thai channels this past weekend -- RP even had a higher rating than Channel 7.

cr:  Thai TV social

ผลการจัดอันดับความนิยมทีวีไทย
วันศุกร์ที่ 14 มกราคม 2556
---------------------------------
อันดับเรตติ้งละครประจำวัน
อันดับ 1 ▒▒▒▒▒ 31% ▶ช่อง 3 "แรงปรารถนา" (Rang Pratana - Ch. 3)
อันดับ 2 ▓▓▓▓ 29% ▶ช่อง 7 "เสือสมิง"
อันดับ 3 ▓▓▓ 25% ▶ช่อง 5 "ตลาดสดสนามเป้า"
อันดับ 4 ▒▒ 10% ▶ทรูวิชั่น
อันดับ 5 ▓ 5% ▶ช่อง 9
-----------------------------

AWESOME!!! GO RP!!! :cheer:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Kim was chatting with her manager in IG. They are funny.

P'Sasa: Start recording early in the morning. when using lots of voice, Kim get sore throat. but she did well every time. No worry

Kim: Really! what you were laughing at just now?

Sasa: Kimmy, wrong key. The director said to make a sexy voice. But it sound like you wanna poo ... hehe.

chewybewy

sarNie Egg
mrsjetson said:
Chewy, what type of banner you want? Reang Prathana's banner or Tik/Ken's banner? :highfive:

You know I haven't photoshopped in like years? I was surprised I still got some skill left in me, and was able to remember some steps. LOL

Yes!! Cannot wait to her Kim's version!! Love that song!

I would love RP for the banner  :thumbsup: and TIK for avatar!! Thanks love!!!  :kiss2:

chewybewy

sarNie Egg
mrsjetson said:
HAHAHHA...You girls are too much! But so true!

7 years of dating and all he has done is sniff Rawee's hands??

I'm glad Tae will get more action than Rawee in this department!! :drools:

:lmao2: I hope Pit doesn't leave Tae on their wedding night.... :numchuck:

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you Mrsjetson for RP rating. I am so happy to see that this lakorn has the highest rating.
I was kind of worried that this lakorn didn't do well. Now I am relief.

I want to hear Kim's version too.

Pit has more time investing in making Tae crying than making a move on her. He is too slow. Give her some kisses already. I am frustrated with him right now.

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Chewybewy I think he might leave her high and dry on their wedding night. He is too slow to make a move on Tae. Look what he did  to Rawee. She spend 7 years with him and got nothing in return lol.

chewybewy

sarNie Egg
LoveKimAnn said:
Chewybewy I think he might leave her high and dry on their wedding night. He is too slow to make a move on Tae. Look what he did  to Rawee. She spend 7 years with him and got nothing in return lol.

I hope not..but from the preview ep 7...she did question if there ever a time that Pit really care about her.... :lmao:  and you see him sleeping...REALLY!!??? :numchuck:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult

I hope not..but from the preview ep 7...she did question if there ever a time that Pit really care about her.... :lmao:  and you see him sleeping...REALLY!!??? :numchuck:
Spoiler

:
:
That would be the scene when Pit got jealous and protective of her. But his heavy lip told her he is doing it for her farther.

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Chewybewy you crak me up lol. Pit's character is so complicated to me. 6 eps already and there's no even 1 kiss between Tae and him. I think the only kiss they shared was when Tae kiss him on the cheeks at the restaurant.

chewybewy

sarNie Egg
Ninja007 said:
Spoiler : : That would be the scene when Pit got jealous and protective of her. But his heavy lip told her he is doing it for her farther.

OMFG!!! I want to choke someone right now! He needs to stop using her dad as an excuse!! I hope Adon knock some sense into him soon!! LOL

waverly

sarNie Egg
Is that source reliable for TV ratings? If so, I'm very impressed. Kim, Nadech, and the rest of the cast are doing an extremely well job. I'm just going to cross my fingers that it continues to do well and doesn't drag.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
too many comment too many...too many
O M G why I'm so slow this time ?? I need to 'Catch UP' with speed so I can be the same level with all of u here
reading all ur comment make me super excited . OK i should go n watch this lakorn asap.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
12 episodes is definitely not a draggy lakorn lol.

Nadech and Kim better reunite in the future because if they don't, it'll be a waste..... but I definitely do not want them to pair up back-to-back.  I get bored easily.

waverly

sarNie Egg
^Thanks Chewybewy! I am loving RP's soundtrack.

And yes! I definitely agree that Kim and Nadech needs to reunite sometime in the future for another lakorn. I am so glad that this pairing proved those who doubted them wrong. It just shows that one should not be to quick to judge.

chewybewy

sarNie Egg
waverly said:
^Thanks Chewybewy! I am loving RP's soundtrack.

And yes! I definitely agree that Kim and Nadech needs to reunite sometime in the future for another lakorn.
 you're welcome!! I can't wait for Kim's version!!!

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
i wanna hear kim version. i think she cant sing live but she do sound good recorded. like she sing in pckk she sound really nice. just glad they had good rating. alex kisses kim so many time already. i want some kiss scene between nadech and kim. so cant wait for more esp. loving rp. it not dragging at all. it on a good paste 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Oh I bet they are going to pull out the "gentleman p'ek" card and not give us kiss scenes! The bedscene picture looks soooo romantic and sizzling, but in a gentle way <3

Even though Kim and Nadech are not singers I can't wit to hear their versions of the ost! It will be so heartbreaking to hear those sad tunes from Tae and Pit!