[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
You guys are making me crazy! Imma go watch that scene closely again to confirm.

So maybe Pit did call for first dibs on Tae already.  :rockon:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
If I wasn't mistaken is was on episode 1??? Oh shoot I didn't catch it so tat mean let go back in time and do some re-watch lol

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yes,it's episode #1

We all should go back to watch that scene and pause it at the exact mark to be sure. HAHAHAHAHA

Hurry Hurry Friday

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
I love how everyone is supporting this kissing scene between Pit and Tae lol. I am 100% team Pit.
I forgot how many time Alex kissed Tae. Anyway at least Pit get to kiss Tae first.

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
 Actually, it is not a kiss guys, which mean Alex is still ahead of Pit. I am so disappointed. I was excited for nothing lol.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
YES, it was a REAL kiss!!! The scene was actually really dark and then someone took that clip and lighten it up. That's why we are now able to see their real kiss!!

LOVE IT!

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Well if you rewatch the kiss scene between Adon and Tae...they didn't really KISS...it was more of a camera angle so maybe Pit did have first dibs!!  :dance1:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol if someone found the specific clip, let me know. hahaha Anyways, why are they kissing in ep1. already if they weren't in love yet.?? lol

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
I am so addicted to the osts of this lakorn. I think the girl version fit Tae more than Pit in the guy version.
I want to see Pit cries for Tae for once. I want to see him show more love towards her.
The girl's been crying since the beginning of the lakorn. It seems to me that it's a one sided love. C'mon wake up Pit.
Friday-Sunday please come fast.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="LoveKimAnn" data-cid="919201" data-time="1358291886"><p>
Are you sure Penelope? I rewatch it several times it was fast though. Maybe because of my eyes.<br />
I have to rewatch it again.</p></blockquote>

Yup. That scene was really dark and then someone on the internet lighten up that scene. It's 100% real. Nadech and Kim really did kiss on the lips too -- a quick peck!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
^ ha i was wondering da same thing too when i see those pics on Kim FB LOL i was like wat does these scene have to do it RP :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: so lost right now

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
OMG,

yes, they did kissed. It's in episode 1, about 14 mins in. After Tae got up, she was suppose to look into his eyes. She did accidentally kissed him and they were stunned for a second. Then, it changed the camera angle (probably 2nd take). And in that 2nd take, they just looked eye-to-eye.

+++
Last night, they were filming until 3am. His car got stuck in mud and it was raining scene.