[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Chewy said:
TINA!!! I was wondering when you gonna show up!!! LOL  :welcome1:

Holy Snappps Chewwwwwwwwwwy! It's been so effing long! How are you?! Yeahh wish I was more active in this thread sooner. Was busy lol. I always show up in threads all late. All we missing is P'Thookie and P' Lek now! 

Kayla said:
 I was thinking the same! Alex and his babyface. And who the hecks take a bath before putting in action?? :loool:

He deserved to be beaten up by Pit for that dumb move. Adon is so not smart on that scene. LOL

Thanks for the spoiler!! Can't wait for that scene. A balcony? Hmmm...I wonder if Mr.Pittbull designed a country home for him and Tae!!

Lol the balcony...

is from their family gettaway house out of town. I forgot where it is lol but he goes out of town for work and tae follows and after getting stranded all night in the morning they go to their family's house and it's sort of their "honey moon" that scene on the balcony is after Nop has a talk with Pitt about how he should assure his heart to make sure it is feeling the right things

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Can't wait! Pit and Tae look lovely at the concert!!!
Thanks for the spoiler and banners! Wedding this week, Kim was right, the groom is perfect lol

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Oh okay. Thanks for explaining guys! I will be on the lookout for the concert. :dance2:

So let's talk about Tae's character for a bit. Some may question her rai character, wondering why she is so rai. But her rai is different than the actual 'nang rai' role.

Bad parts:
-Tae is only rai to Pit because it's her way of suppressing her feelings for him. Plus, I'm sure his cockiness irks her too. LOL
-Tae is not actually rai to Rawee. I mean she never once slapped her or belittled her. All she did was put in her sneaky plans to get Rawee and Pit to break up - so this is her rai part from this perspective.
- She talks in ill manner to elders, but only to elders to are hateful and look down on the less fortunate, or to her Pit.
- Loud mouth. Hot head. Spoiled

Good parts:
- She loves kids - the scene when she was nurturing the little girl who got injured.
- She loves her family. She never disobeyed or belittled any of her family members.
- She loves her nanny/maid. I love the relationship they share especially the scene when her nanny/maid talked her out to not throw her prize possession (items related to Pit) away.
- She’s not a slut – sleeping with everyone in town
- She sticks up for her love ones – the scene when Rawee’s mom was disrespecting Pit in front of everyone

We owe a lot to Tae’s father. He really has engraved a lot of good morals into his children. Yes, Tae is spoiled and hot headed but what do you expect, she’s the youngest daughter, daddy’s girl.

Pit knows all the good parts of Tae, that’s why no matter how hard he tries not to love her, he just can’t escape his feelings. The opening credit song really describes his feelings perfectly.

Tae is genuinely a good person with a big heart. A heart big enough to have loved Pit all this time, not knowing she will even stand a chance to receive the same feelings back. One brave chick I tell ya. :rockon:

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait to see the concert too. Nadech and Kim look so gorgeous and perfect together.
 I have to say Tae was very lucky that Alex took his time before raping her. If he did not take his bath, she would be cooked.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I agree with you Kayla...Tae is a daddy's girl and she is not rai to everyone...She always stood up for her love one. That is why I never hate her, I always understand her :))).

Kayla

sarNie Adult
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:

Lol the balcony...

is from their family gettaway house out of town. I forgot where it is lol but he goes out of town for work and tae follows and after getting stranded all night in the morning they go to their family's house and it's sort of their "honey moon" that scene on the balcony is after Nop has a talk with Pitt about how he should assure his heart to make sure it is feeling the right things

I'm Stoked!!!!! Can't wait!! Honey moon scene = :w-scene-pop-corn:
Thanks for sharing the juice!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:

I'm looking forward to this Friday. Is everybody ready to go to Pitt and Tae's wedding??? I'm ready hehehehe...really hope it will be some sweet moments between them...
cr: as tagged.

Oh freak! I love this  picture of them!!  :drools:

Imma make a Banner ASAP for that picture!!

Me Me!! I will attend the wedding with you because I'm off from work this Friday, so I can attend the wedding asap with you. :woot:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Oh freak! I love this  picture of them!!  :drools:

Imma make a Banner ASAP for that picture!!

Me Me!! I will attend the wedding with you because I'm off from work this Friday, so I can attend the wedding asap with you. :woot:
Okay Kayla, let's go to the wedding together hehehe...Do you have your dress ready????? I'm ready, do we need to buy any gift for the bride and the groom????

Okay, I will wait for your banner :))). 

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn said:
LoveAnnT I will definitely join you. Count me in. I'm ready to go to Pit and Tae's wedding whether they invite me or not.
Okay LoveKimAnn, let's all go to the wedding together, but we all need to get our dress and get our hair fix so we can look a bit hi-so at the wedding...What should we buy them for their wedding gift????

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I have a dress ready and will pick you guys up!

I think that that we should get them a gift that would benefit them.

Pit - We'll get him a set of 'you know what' so that he has enough courage to tell Tae that he has always loved Tae, from childhood until now.
Tae - We 'll get her a VERY soft boxing glove so that she doesn't bruise Pit too much when she beats him up for his stupidity within the next coming episodes.

:lmao3:  :lmao3:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
I have a dress ready and will pick you guys up!

I think that that we should get them a gift that would benefit them.

Pit - We'll get him a set of 'you know what' so that he has enough courage to tell Tae that he has always loved Tae, from childhood until now.
Tae - We 'll get her a VERY soft boxing glove so that she doesn't bruise Pit too much when she beats him up for his stupidity within the next coming episodes.

:lmao3:  :lmao3:
hahahahahaha....Kayla you're so funny  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3: . Your idea is not bad at all. Okay, I will be waiting for you to pick me up at home....

Before they start cutting the cake, what should we ask them to do first????? Should we ask them to kiss in the lips and also ask Pitt to whisper at Tae's ear and say how much he love her LOL...what do you girls think??

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
LoveAnnT I don't know what gift we should bring because I never attend to a Thai wedding before, so I let you decide on that one. Guys if we all go to the wedding, make sure that we are on the guest lists lol. I don't want them to throw us out.