[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Back hug for the concert is just sooo, perfect. hehehe I love Kim's hair for the concert, but as Dal said, when I saw the bottom, I wasn't so sure about her attire...but they are lovely still! The whole atmosphere is romantic because of their hidden feelings.

Everyone...enjoy the wedding. I will be outside, being the bouncer to hopefully keep Rawee and other undesireables out of the wedding. Muahahaha...

Eeek! They're stranded out of town. Time to bring out the moves!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
cr: noonlucky @ pantip

Paa Jaew talked about the cast.

About Kim (I already translate this. So just recycle it)
The chemistry of this pair is good, very good. I already worked with Kim in 4 HJHKK but didn't get to see her much because she was in another lakorn, Thara Himalaiya. When we selected for the cast, I liked her. And P' Noom Krit also liked her. Kim can act in lakorn well. Earlier, she wasn't confident in herself. But now, she improved a lot better. much more confident. and the most important thing is that she is able to understand the character in the lakorn very well. No need to build the feeling. It comes automatically. Whatever happened in the scene, she just do it smoothly. no need to squeeze out tear. Good reaction with other people in the scene. She had done homework well.

In the beginning, I was a little concern. because they used to play sibling. will it work if they become lover. But it turned out very well. I definitely believe that they are in love.

About Nadech:
The son? let see what I can say about him. He's too busy with lakorn, school and events. When he comes to work, he's exhausted. But I admire his ability to put himself together... lol. He can still do it. Natural. Sometime, he didn't even read the script. He started reading after he arrived. But he can do it every time. That's his good quality. he never complain. Through, he comes unprepared, he can still take on his ability. Working with him 2-3 times. I still cannot find his flaw. He is a professional.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult

Pittaya is a men of women's dream. He's a gentlemen, handsome and work hard. which is quite
similar to Nadech himself. We ask Nadech what he can do to become a Prince Charming..

Nadech said "the most important thing is to take care of both inside and outside. Take care of appearance and positive thinking."

Let's look at 10 things you can do to become a gentleman.

1. Body odor. Take care of body odor. Some men doesn't care. But I think it's important. Armpit, body odor, head odor. It's important. Keep control of his body odor. But he sometime fart at people to tease them.... lol

2. Mouth odor. I brush my teeth, everytime after eating.

3. Exercise. It's important. fitness, soccer, biking. It keeps us in good shape. I will do push-up, play skateboard and find fun activity to do to exercise. If I have a chance, I want to try extreme sport, like paracute jumping and para-motor. Ardernaline-rush.

4. Skin. Being an actor, I use lots of energy. Sometime, I didn't get enough sleep. I use eyes-cream or use cold pack or warm pack. But I'd rather get some sleep. I use sunblock. If I'm not confident that the water is clean, I will buy water bottle to wash my face, instead of risking getting skin-rash.

5. Eating. When I'm in good shape, I will eat anything. Fried or oily. But if I'm overweight, then I will start taking care of what I eat. I would stop eatting carb. But I still eat 3 meal, peas and carrot. Carrot is a good snack. full of vitamin and low calories.

6. Being yourself. I have to find my own standing and being myself. It keeps me comfortable and confident.

7. Giving. Being a man, it's important to be generous. Giving seat to kid, children and elderly. Something small but can be done.

8. Family. I will take care of my family. It's not just working, we need to be able to give time to family.

9. Lady first. In this age, it may be difficult. But it only take a few seconds to let the lady first. *** I disagree with this. Nadech is surround by women. If he lets lady-first, he won't get anything done ... lol ***

10. Keep cool. It doesn't mean I have to be perfect all the time. But it's doing the right thing, and dressing for the right occation. Keeping myself confident.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Ninja, your translations are always helpful and awesome! Na's answers are rather simple and just down to earth; no complexities of any sort of high brand name attached to anything.  I like down to earth people!! :p

---
I came upon this msg from this "Yayee" IG.  Perhaps you might know what is going on?  It seems harsh that she had to put this up? Are people bashing Kim again???

Penelope

sarNie Adult
They were bashing Kim and Nadech because that women kept taking pics of them as a couple..... some anti-fans got jealous and started to post hater comments about this couple.

And many NK fans started to defend them, which caused a fan war on that woman's IG.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult

Kim, taking on SuArpa 's role. This character is quick temper, out-spoken and throw tantrum. Usually, we see Kim cheerful and always smiling. Make us wonder if there's anything that can make her upset or throw tantrum.

Kim said "The true is I'm quite calm. If something happens, If there are issue, usually I just walk away. Step away is one of the option because I don't like to counter-attack. If it's something I dislike, I choose to step away. But sometime, I will have a straight talk and tell them that it's not right. I rarely get mad but if I'm mad, it won't end easily.. lol. SuArpa will get upset for no reason. When I'm upset, there are reason for it."

What are the things that can make Kim upset.

1. Playboy: I don't like playboy. If it happen to me, we will have to talk to clear it up .. lol.

2. Taking advantage from other people: I dislike people who take advantage of other people. If I'm involved, I will stand up for the people who got taking advantage of. It's just not right.

3. Cruelty against Animal: This, I also disagree with. I will ask them to stop. Why be cruel to them. It's not right. Animal can't speak for themselves.

4. swearing and sarcastic: Some people are swearing as habit. That's not nice. And talking other people down. Sarcastic people. I feel we have to respect each other.

5. Use house lizard and butterfly to prank me: This is something, I realy dislike. Please please don't prank me. It's very tiring. I will scream and run. It's very exhausted. I will scream immediately and followed by throwing tantum ... lol

6. Don't force me: If you'd like me to do something, just ask. If I'm ready, I will be happy to do it for you. I don't like being forced into doing something. It's not a good feeling.

7. Selfish people: This is similar to taking advantage of other people. If I know that this person is selfish, I will avoid them.

8. Lier: This is important. Please just tell the truth. don't lie. (what about telling the
truth but not all of it or they have need for it). I beg for the truth ka. It might be part of
the story but don't change the story. That's a lie. Don't let me catch the lie. I will feel
very bad for it.

So this are all the things that make Kim upset. If Kim get mad, I will take a while to calm down. But there is one person will make her stop immediately. That is her father. If I have argument with my sibling. And father tell me to stop. I will stop immediately. otherwise, all of us will get punished... lol.

That's another side of Kimberley. We notice that Kim will think of other people before thinking of herself.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Penelope said:
They were bashing Kim and Nadech because that women kept taking pics of them as a couple..... some anti-fans got jealous and started to post hater comments about this couple.

And many NK fans started to defend them, which caused a fan war on that woman's IG.

Omg. I knew it! Although I prefer my Kimmy with Mark (Lol) I wouldn't just bash Nadech because he's with Kim. Lol. Some people are so immature.  Hehe, some people cannot take the heat. So immature.

As long as Kim is successful, whoever she's with I love and support her very much! :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

---------------------------

Again, Kim sounds very wise and thoughtful in that interview.  She seems to be the type to put others first before her, but also dislikes sarcastic people who are intentionally rude and selfish.

jjinxx

Ninja, thanks for the photos and translations!

Fans can be so...insecure. LOL. Just let the rest of us watch this (and other) lovely couple in peace. I don't think the celebs I am a fan of are perfect, and I'll criticize them too, but I'm assuming the type of comments popping up on p'Yee's ig were just immature. :(

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Those pics of NK from the premium are so gorgoeus!! Such a beautiul pair -- Nadech looks like a totally grown up mature man this year, especially when working with Kim.

Kim transformed him from a boy and a hot and handome MAN. And Nadech looks good with meat on him too!!! So hot.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Going through the fan thread @ Pantip. They were talking about the concert yesterday.

Translation
fan. 1>. I want to share the (very) memorable moments.
When we walked Kim back to the van. There were tons of people. Very crowded. I almost reach Kim. I wanted to take picture with Kim. But suddenly, the girl in the front told Kim that today is her birthday. And she would like a hug from Kimmy. Kim said really! And started singing birthday. All the FC started singing (other people thought we were singing for Kim birthday next week ... Lol). Then, Kim asked how old is she. she said 19. Kim gave her a hug and gave her wish well words. ... I'm so happy for that girl. She is a very friendly Dara.... Cute.

And there was another time, Kim asked who haven't get a hug yet. Who haven't get a photo? Very caring for the FC.

Today, there were lots of people. Unable to talk to her. But that's ok. Haha

Another shot, with Nadech. I was brave enough to ask him to touch his hand. He looked me in the eyes, gave me his hand and said Thank you. .. I almost fainted. If I have a bf that good looking, I will die. Will probably be dreaming for many days.

Fan 2>. Oh, we were not singing for Kim? Haha. I just know now. I sang so loud. I was far away ... Lol

Fan 1> here is a picture of Kim, giving the girl a hug. Does it look like she was hugging me? .. Haha

jjinxx

MoonChild said:
Oh my! Did they or did they not accidentally kiss?!
 I love how deceiving this gif is lol I remember watching this scene and it did look like the lips might have touched (the first time), just barely. This gif is SLOWED down though, so it doesn't look accidental, so I can imagine it's like a wife and hubby kissing good-bye after he dropped her off at work or something LOL

*sigh* I don't want to be in Tae's place right now. She thought all along that Pit doesn't love her and now he's pushing for them to be married. And at first, I was trying to have faith in Pit and his good intentions (and a little biased for the good guy), but now rewatching the episodes, I have to agree that while I'm thrilled with the wedding because it's going to be another turning point for Pit and Tae, I don't like how he broke up with Rawee. No matter if they dated for 1 or 7 years, if he was to say he broke up with me but still loved me, then hell yeah, I'd turn evil. This leads me to my BIGGER concern--my dear TAE. His BS breakup with Rawee had no consideration for Tae. His "we have to do it for your dad" and the preview of him declaring himself as her husband has no meaning if he's going to lead another woman on that he still has feelings for her, and continue making Tae thing she has no real value in his eyes, because Tae's not going to be happy! And if Tae isn't happy, then her father isn't going to be happy!

So...hopefully Pit will redeem himself...But that's not likely to happen quickly since we've seen Tae crying floods of tears in the opening. T-T That said, I am still very much in love with Kim and Nadech's portrayals of their characters. I've loved their scenes together, I just want to see more chemistry. Too much hidden feelings and obligations to other people that isn't giving them the chance to really just...sizzle, even if it means they're crying. The sizzle so far has been separate, imo, not together. I want the sizzle that the bedscene picture gave us! I want the sizzle that we glimpsed in ep.5. I want them to sizzle like bacon LOL. And this is coming from a vegetarian. When it comes to my pranang that I adore, I want the full raw meaty package with spices and bbq topped on!

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Why do people bash on this couple? What did Nadech and Kim do?

Anyway, who cares I so love this couple together, and I would like a hug from Kim too. She is so kind to her fans.
I agree that Nadech is a dream boyfriend for every girl. I would die to if I have a boyfriend like Nadech.
Friday is almost here guys.