[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Hahha -- so funny.  But that kiss was real though.  Thank goodness, someone on the internet lighten up that clip.

2 more days until the wedding. :)

Penelope

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn said:
Why do people bash on this couple? What did Nadech and Kim do?

Anyway, who cares I so love this couple together, and I would like a hug from Kim too. She is so kind to her fans.
I agree that Nadech is a dream boyfriend for every girl. I would die to if I have a boyfriend like Nadech.
Friday is almost here guys.

The fans of Nadech and Yaya were bashing on NK on that woman's IG.

I feel bad for the next gorgeous nang'ek that is gonna pair up with Nadech.  LOL.

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
JJinxx I totally understand your frustration. I am also frustrated right now too. I wish I were the director of this lakorn lol. I would make Pit beg for Tae's love and pursue her to the end of the world.
I would definitely give you lots of sizzle sweet scenes between them just to make you and everyone who love this lakorn, including me happy.

That's what we all want right guys sweet sizzle like bacon between Pit and Tae.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Jinnxx, I re-watched that moment, I'm pretty sure they really kissed. It wasn't the camera angle because the camera was looking straight at them. They were stunned for a second before it switch to a 2nd camera for a close up. This 2nd close up, they were 2 inches apart... Haha. It's at he same angle, so they probably shot it twice.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
LoveKimAnn said:
Penelope who is yaya? Is she Nadech's girlfriend?
R.O.F.L. I seriously laughed at this because it's the result of bashing from possessive fans: people can't help assuming things. LKA ja, Yaya is not Nadech's girlfriend. She can be referred to as Nadech's 'foremost' nang ek. They are onscreen kookwan and have had a large fanbase ever since their first lakorn together. Wait, were you being sarcastic? I'm sorry, I just can't tell anymore. Fan bashing is just scrambling my brain with their silliness.

Ninja, haha, yes, I have to agree that from the first angle, they did kiss. I think this must be Kim's "fee mue"/skill, because it happened with Mark too, and it really adds to the steaminess of the scene, even when it's not intended to be steamy. :)

Penelope

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn said:

LOL!  Let someone else explain to you who she is.  

I never watched a Nadech-Yaya lakorn before, but I know that she's gonna get paired up with Nadech again for the 4th time.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Befor RP, Kim had 4 lakorn and paired up with 3 other Pra'k.

On the other hand, Nadech had 3 lakorn, paired up with the same person (Yaya) back-to-back-to-back. So some processive fans are under fantasy that Nadech belong to her. And they didn't want him to be with anybody else. Not just Kim, even Nadech got trashed by those crazy brunch, like he cheated or something .. lol.

Thank goodness, some other fans have open-mind and does truly support him for his work.

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
JJinxx no I am not being sarcastic. I don't know who Yaya is that is why I ask this question.
This is my first Thai lakorn. Did I ask a wrong question?

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Ninja007 said:
Befor RP, Kim had 4 lakorn and paired up with 3 other Pra'k. On the other hand, Nadech had 3 lakorn, paired up with the same person (Yaya) back-to-back-to-back. So some processive fans are under fantasy that Nadech belong to her. And they didn't want him to be with anybody else. Not just Kim, even Nadech got trashed by those crazy brunch, like he cheated or something .. lol. Thank goodness, some other fans have open-mind and does truly support him for his work.

So true.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
LoveKimAnn said:
JJinxx no I am not being sarcastic. I don't know who Yaya is that is why I ask this question.
This is my first Thai lakorn. Did I ask a wrong question?
No no no, you did not ask a wrong question. lol. And I also want to say, welcome to the lakorn world!!! another one has joined us in the dark side *evil laugh*
Anyways, I  thought you were being sarcastic because...I thought you might also know Yaya already and are just as expasperated by the bashing of fans as I am that you were kidding and expressing it as a joke this way.
If there is a Yadech fan that I am familiar with, who asked the same question as you, I would assume they are also kidding/being sarcastic because, like myself and you and others, they actually support Nadech's and Yaya's work separately as well as together; meaning they would not be bashing NK.

Ninja, you can say that again. Fortunately, I haven't come into contact with any Nadech/Yadech fans who are like that...

Anyway...I'm going to go back to sulking over my lovely Tae. She isn't the perfect ideal n'ek but she sure as heck is more likable than those "banya orn"(?) n'ek that are doormats lol

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you Ninja007 for the explanation. Wow so they are bashing Kim and Nadech just because they pair up together? Usually, when people bash on an actor or actress, it is due to their poor acting skills. But this is totally wrong.

Thai citizens should be happy to have such good actor and actress to give us viewers good lakorn like this one.
They should not bash or judge an actor or actress just because they are paired up together.

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
JJinxx thank you for welcome me to the lakorn world. I didn't know that there are fans war. That is just sad.

Anyway, I wll support this couple because they deliver great performance in this lakorn.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ninja007 said:

Kim is such a sweet heart! She is like da most sweetiest Dara ever!

About da IG thinning why do SOME ppls have to be immature! Like for real get a life...I felt really sad but happy tat tat person wake up da sleeping "TIGER" in Yayee and da NK fans hehehe!

OKay let just forget about this, it such a waste of my time typing all of these words and there not even here to read this hehehe...Once again Thanks Ninja007 for translating! I seriously admire u and your hard work!

I love and support Kim whoever she pair up with....anyone is find but just dont goes over da limit in pairing such as putting her in a lakorn and her pra'ek it a old a** dude tat could be her father hahahaha

LoveKimAnn welcome to da lakorn world....i surprise when u ask who is YAYA hehehe but it okay since ur new to lakorn hehehehe

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Ninja007 - Thank you so much for all of translations! You are truly amazing! And I agree that both Nadech and Kim sounds so warm and loving. It's hard to stay well grounded when you're in the entertainment business. It's a nasty business and only the strong will survive to have a long lasting career. They both are so loving and appreciative towards the fans. Love it!

Fans can get so out of hands these days. Why does it matter who you feel is a better couple than who? It's so childish. If anything, fans should be happy that Nadech can also have a strong couple power with another lead actress. It shows his dimension in acting, that he can pull off any role with anyone. Be happy for him. And the same goes for Kim's fans or any other fans.

Now back to our trip to the wedding this Friday!! Everyone who loves Pit and Tae are welcome for the ride. Just let me know because my minivan is getting crowded. I need a head count because I might have to get a school bus instead. :thumbsup:

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you Sweet_09 for welcome me to the lakorn world. Now I get who Yaya is. I think I'm gonna check her lakorns then.

Kayla I've been waiting for you to show up to take me to the wedding, but you didn't come. Did you forget me lol?

Kayla

sarNie Adult
jjinxx said:
 I love how deceiving this gif is lol I remember watching this scene and it did look like the lips might have touched (the first time), just barely. This gif is SLOWED down though, so it doesn't look accidental, so I can imagine it's like a wife and hubby kissing good-bye after he dropped her off at work or something LOL

*sigh* I don't want to be in Tae's place right now. She thought all along that Pit doesn't love her and now he's pushing for them to be married. And at first, I was trying to have faith in Pit and his good intentions (and a little biased for the good guy), but now rewatching the episodes, I have to agree that while I'm thrilled with the wedding because it's going to be another turning point for Pit and Tae, I don't like how he broke up with Rawee. No matter if they dated for 1 or 7 years, if he was to say he broke up with me but still loved me, then hell yeah, I'd turn evil. This leads me to my BIGGER concern--my dear TAE. His BS breakup with Rawee had no consideration for Tae. His "we have to do it for your dad" and the preview of him declaring himself as her husband has no meaning if he's going to lead another woman on that he still has feelings for her, and continue making Tae thing she has no real value in his eyes, because Tae's not going to be happy! And if Tae isn't happy, then her father isn't going to be happy!

So...hopefully Pit will redeem himself...But that's not likely to happen quickly since we've seen Tae crying floods of tears in the opening. T-T That said, I am still very much in love with Kim and Nadech's portrayals of their characters. I've loved their scenes together, I just want to see more chemistry. Too much hidden feelings and obligations to other people that isn't giving them the chance to really just...sizzle, even if it means they're crying. The sizzle so far has been separate, imo, not together. I want the sizzle that the bedscene picture gave us! I want the sizzle that we glimpsed in ep.5. I want them to sizzle like bacon LOL. And this is coming from a vegetarian. When it comes to my pranang that I adore, I want the full raw meaty package with spices and bbq topped on!

Me too darling! I want them to sizzle like Kentucky Fried Chicken, extra crispy!!! And I want RAW RAW too!!! :woot:

Pit ole Pit...well you already know my suggestion as a gift to him for the wedding. He'll need 'you know what' to break it of with Rawee the right way also. LOL

But Rawee is so naive also. Who the heck dates someone for 7 years with no mention of getting married? It wasn't Pit's idea in the lakorn to go ask her parents for her hands in marriage, it was Tae's dad idea instead. Yes, I know I know during those seven years Pit was trying to establish stability to prove to her parents. But seriously dude? You should already know they don't like you point blank because you are not hi-so (to their knowledge).

My opinion if Pit really loves Rawee, he would have said yes when she asked him to run away, far away together. And what did Pit do? He chose his pride over her, so that show she is not his #1 priority. But with Tae on the other hand, he can jeopardize his reputation by putting his name out there saying he’s the guy in the video and will take responsibility for his action.

Just like how Tai is rai to him to suppress him from her heart, I believe Pit only dated Rawee to suppress his feelings for Tae. He probably felt if he can meet a good girl who has it all, beauty, education, kind hearted, that that would be the answer. Well it’s not working apparently because the heart always flutter to its owner. :heart: