[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
HAHAHAHA totally agree na!! I love Alex! What a great actor! He's protraying his role so well.

And Adon needs to box up Rawee and ship her to Africa. :loool:
I like Alex too as Adon - playboy & Casanova. great role 
Africa .... Hahahaha I totally agree with U . ship her there ASAP

Penelope

sarNie Adult
P'Da is such a great producer!  Whenever fans go to her IG and ask for this and that, she grants their wishes!  I remember a couple of weeks ago, fans were asking her if she could add extra episodes for this lakorn because they're addicted to it -- and look what she did!!!!

She's so AWESOME.  I also remember other fans asked her on her IG if she could pair up Anne with Tik -- she made that wish come true too!

Too cool.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
NoixdeCoco said:
to make HER not him, lol

He was pissed that she came home late, accusing her of drinking and being the old Tae.

And then he went on a rant about her being the old SuaPa who always like to trick him...basically his rant is also related to the lies that Rawee told him about Tae - so he's mad thinking that Tae's kindness is all fake....bitch ass Rawee

Pit said: I believed that you have changed and understood things but you're back to acting like before!!

And then Tae smacked him. Heck, she should've punched his Pitbull's mouth instead LOL

Tae said: You never believe and trust my heart, correct?

Both acting were great on this scene. Their eyes expression is so good!

NoixdeCoco

sarNie Egg
Thank you Kayla :)  Pit Pit Pit, be nicer to your Tae, naughty boy. he surely deserved that slap but she might as well have kept him quiet with a kiss:)  more seriously, there is too much manipulation at the moment (I love it) , let's hope their hearts will know better than to trust appearances.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Today's episode = 2 hours and 45 minutes
Just found out that this lakorn will end the 1st week of February instead of next week = meaning this lakorn will have 15 episodes in total

NK fans are totally spoiled =  Priceless.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Penelope said:
Today's episode = 2 hours and 45 minutes
Just found out that this lakorn will end the 1st week of February instead of next week = meaning this lakorn will have 15 episodes in total

NK fans are totally spoiled =  Priceless.

Totally awesome! Su Su RP!!! Woowhoo

And you're welcome NoixdCoco :)

NoixdeCoco

sarNie Egg
I am so pissed for Tae.what was that almost kiss between Ravee and Pit.....yes, send the evil witch to Africa, by all means, LOL
Mint is growing on me as the baddie though. let's keep her for a little  while longer to see how far she goes:)

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I'm starting to dislike Pit. He says a few times that he knows Tae so well than isn't he suppose to understand when she's lying or telling the truth! Like example, for todays episode he just jump to conclusion and thinks the worst out of her rather than giving her a chance to explain herself. He always have to wait until someone tells him that it's not Tae's fault in order to understand that he had misunderstood her. It tore my heart when Tae slapped Pit and said, "You never trust and understand me." And walks out of the house. I'm glad that Tae is still coming around strong :)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
waahhhhhhhhhh....I LOVE P'YAI!!

I loved his plan to trick Tae to dinner but it was dinner for T&P instead to make up and understand each other.

See...that's why it hard for me to get mad at dumb Pit for too long because he's quick to admit his wrongs and quick to make up for it. He's just slow in the brain. LOL

And Tae oh Tae...she's so quick to give in to Pit also...I guess how can you not when someone who is as handsome as Pit (Nadech) is all sweet begging for forgiveness. :drools:

I love it when he was so quick to go pull her chair for her when she gave gesture of forgiving him. LOL

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
All Tae wants from Pit is his understanding & his love. Like seriously, that is Tae's one true desire. I think maybe that is why Tae is so quick & ready to forgive Pit. Tae is very alturistic. Pit being happy is her desire as well.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I just LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE make up scenes. They are always extra sweeeeet!

Can you blame Pit's for not being able to suppress his feelings for Tae all this time? How could he when she is so na'ruk!

Loved her expression when she was rubbing the medicine on the wrong spot on Pit. She's so sassy, and yet innocent. And Pit looked all cute at her telling her she's so na'ruk than before..Tae was so shy and happy to hear this comment of his. They are so cute always teasing each other.

And thanks to Tae's bff...she's so smart and have warned Tae already about Rawee and her rampage.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Eeeeeeee! So can't wait to watch this!
No, don't send Rawee to Africa, I might go there some day lol! How about somewhere more deserted? Arctic?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I have yet to watch that part, Kayla. I'm blushing. Pitbull got some sense knocked into him...555

@Jjinxxy, how about the Sahara, the Amazon, or Antarctica? She can move with the penguins. The polar bears are in the Arctics, right? I don't want to be too cruel.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Girls, I think this coming Friday, I probably going to have a heart attack....Anybody want to go to the hospital with me????? LOL.....So looking forward to this Friday..

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
@LoveAnne_T: You're not alone me too! I'm probably gonna faint and get back up to watch all the upcoming sweetness of Pit & Tae <3