[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Aww, Tae and Pit created their own special ingredient for their morning congee breakfast today !!
cr:  as tagged.

Pit sure does love it when his wife always has to feed him.

Pit staring at his wife with loving eyes when she told him that she don't know what she would do if he had gotten hurt more than this.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn said:
Wow I don't konw how to describe this ep. My blood pressure is rising up so high right now.
I hate this ep so much that I want to kill Rawee.
She is every where in this ep. My gosh I want to punch her so badly. I suggest that you guys send her far away from planet Earth. Why not send her to the planets such as Mars or Pluto. I hope it's far enough lol. I can't stand to see her face right now.
I hope ep 10 will make up for today's ep because right now I'm still angry.

LOL!  Your comment about sending Rawee to Mars or Pluto was too funny !!

Yes, hope Episode 10 will be filled with lots of sweet scenes of our beloved Pit and Tae.

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Penelope I think sending her to Mars or Pluto is not enough. I want to send her into the Sun lol, but I won't do that. I want Pit to see her true color. So far, I love every single ep of this lakorn except ep 9 lol.

RosaLeo

sarNie Egg
What Tae did in the first 3 episodes is childish and bratty and everyone knows it. I agree what Tae did was not right but all the thing that she did is, to me, more annoying than evil and manipulative (which is what Rawee is now). What Tae had done in the past is just for attention and to be close to Pit, she never once talks bad about Rawee or make up lies about Rawee. Rawee insecurity is mainly caused by Pit, whom, as we know, keeps drawn to Tae, and his lies about his where-about when he was with Tae. 

Rawee on the other hand, she has made up many lies and she is doing everything that she can to put Tae down, making Tae look bad and she is the angel. After all, how can Tae be to blame when she has redeemed herself in episode 4 and solving the misunderstanding between Pit and Rawee by admitting to her wrong doing --- and of course the problem was solved and Rawee and Pit was back together then. What break them up is not Tae but Rawee’s parents and the unforeseen situation with Don and Tae’s Dad. Rawee got raped by Don, as horrible as it is, it is not Tae fault either …. she herself make a choice to go to his condo and she doesn’t fight very hard to get away. I don’t want to sound harsh but Don has to used spray on Tae to knock her unconscious but Rawee, well we have seen what happen. 

Pit … well I want to hit him over the head so many time in this episode … how can he say he know what Tae is thinking as soon as he see her eyes but yet believe Rawee’s lies? Pitbull jing jing. 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Ep1-8 was amazing. Ep.9 was ok. It's probably the least excited episode because Kratae got so little screen time. It's swarm with Rawee and Don's evil father.

At least, we got a few made-up scenes. Tae was so ready to forgive Pit.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I cannot stop looking at the preview for epi 10!

I'm so excited to watch all the sweet scenes of T&P!

Urghhhh make me want to call in sick on Friday lol

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I LOVED the sene where Pit and Tae were having a private dinner at the rooftop of a fancy restaurant. Nadech kept feeding Kim too!! Amd the shirtless Nadech scene, where Kim had to rub something on his chest to get rid of the burn. And Pit tried to spank Tae's butt again! Hahaa..... loved today's episode because it also had sweet and tender moments between Pit and Tae.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="cecilia" data-cid="920666" data-time="1358702642"><p>
That's what i don't like about him too ... possessive of her, tell her he'll inform of his every moves when he's with Rawee, and most importantly, TELL HER TO NOT DO ANYTHING TO DEFAME HER FAMILY NAME AND HIS STATUS as her husband .. YET, he doesn't reciprocate the same treatment to Tae!  He's NOT A MAN of his words, yet.  I'm hoping he'll change slowly ..<br />
 <br />
 <br />
Thought, i must say .. when Rawee helped him put them meds on his back ... and after awhile, offered to make him food -- he refused and waited for Tae until she gets back from the store to make him their 'couple soup.' lmao  so i guess this make up for one of his flaw that he has toward her.</p></blockquote>
Ikr!?! Stupid double standards. It bugs the heck out of me that he didn't respect Tae.
Oh, I am not forgiving Pitbull easily. He admits his mistake but how about he try to give Tae some respect and trust first so there is no need for apologies. Oh right, this is a lakorn.

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
I hope there's a willing scene between Pit and Tae to make up for this ep. I sound so pervert for saying that lol. But I can't help it. I am so bitter right now that I have to rewatch ep 7 and 8 to wash out the bitterness that still linger from today's ep.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^on youtube at anonyblue1 's channel :D

OMG. I said earlier that I wanted Puwadon to give Pit a beating for treating my Tae like crap. Well...someone granted my wish, even though Don didn't do it himself (it was his plan though, right? not his dad's? Idk, they're all evil :rolleyes1: ).
...LOL, I have officially turned more rai than Rawee and early-Tae put together! Because I think Pit deserved it don't hate me. ^^

Rawee look like evil witch Ursula in her wedding dress...

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I hope this lakorn doesn't drag since p'da recently decided to add more episodes.

Pit is getting more confused with his feelings more than ever now.

nurulnoiu

sarNie Egg
hi, i'm new here.. been reading all the comments for a few weeks, hehehe ^_^ interesting. honestly, i really really 'hate' ravee in this, same as in GRGR. what's with her? i don't think she really loves pit because if she really does, she'll stood up to him everytime her parents insult pit.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Penelope said:
I hope this lakorn doesn't drag since p'da recently decided to add more episodes.

Pit is getting more confused with his feelings more than ever now.

Loool.  Looks like Pit is living up to his standard quote, "Even if I were married to Tae, I would still love you". Lol. That's wrong.  The boy is lost and confused now.  He's hurting Tae yet confused.

---

I haven't watched ep.9 yet.  Still slowly trying to catch up but I've read so many comments that are spoiling me. lol

I am one of those fans/viewers who don't hate/blame Rawee.  I mean, I understand why she's doing what she's doing.  She has lost so much that she didn't have any more to lose so why not abuse those who hurt her in the past.  Although I don't think it's right to be abusing/hurting Tae but that's where the script/director is pointing at. :whatever:

I know many fans/viewers are pissed off at Pit.  I haven't watched enough to be pissed off at him yet. lol  Before he didn't have much choice but now he does have choices to make so if he doesn't stand up for his life, wife and family then that's where I will criticize him.  I will finish ep.9 and come back to spazz/state my reasoning later.  All in all, it looks like each character has their own reason to hate or to hurt the other.  Puwadorn is the real evil in here.  I don't think anyone has done anything wrong to him but he just likes to ruin people's lives. :annoyed:

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
At this point of the lakorn, the only sane people in this lakorn are Tae and her family. The rest are all disfunctional.

I don't understand why they have to make Pit so dumb. If they can change things from the novel, why can they make him more protective of his wife instead of listening and believe everything the witch Rawee tells him.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Ep.9 did got better after the roof-top dinner in 9.7 (I love Tae's dress, by the way). Then, follow by the breakfast making, put one medicine and caring at the hospital. Too bad, we didn't get to see Pit's kitty face today.

Can't wait for 10. 4 more days.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
At this point of the lakorn, the only sane people in this lakorn are Tae and her family. The rest are all disfunctional.

I don't understand why they have to make Pit so dumb. If they can change things from the novel, why can they make him more protective of his wife instead of listening and believe everything the witch Rawee tells him.
555555 because the lakorn gods love making either the p'ek or n'ek dumb! Lets hope all the sweet scenes on Friday episode can make up for Pit stupidity.

Imma go rewatch the sweet scenes of epi 9 since the Patriots are losing right now!!! Urgh