[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL. Look at p'Da and Pa Jeaw both are daydreaming about Nadech on screen. lol.

----------------------

Aww. Happy Bday Kim! Big girl now!! Wish you a successful year na! :)
Much love for you! :kiss2:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Who wouldnt DaisyDuke! Nadech is so handsome! I'm always drooling when is on screen hehehe! If i ever get a chance to see him...without controling my heart i would just...umh...i would just kidnap him LMFAO! Make him my husband hehehe but tat only happen in my dream -sigh-

somp9

sarNie Adult
if they extended this, how many episodes will they have?
I saw one picture when Nadech and Kim bitting the bread, i think they tried to copy from Nadech and Yaya when they bitted the apple.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart

Thought, i must say .. when Rawee helped him put them meds on his back ... and after awhile, offered to make him food -- he refused and waited for Tae until she gets back from the store to make him their 'couple soup.' lmao  so i guess this make up for one of his flaw that he has toward her.
Wait part of epi 9 was that? did I missed something?

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="somp9" data-cid="920789" data-time="1358746027"><p>
if they extended this, how many episodes will they have?<br />
I saw one picture when Nadech and Kim bitting the bread, i think they tried to copy from Nadech and Yaya when they bitted the apple.</p></blockquote>

It will be in da total of 15 if i'm not mistaken! About da toast scene, it not call copyin LMFAO! I seem it in many movies before so if u use it tat way they copy from others! U know it not calling a "COPY" it call borrowing!

nurulnoiu

sarNie Egg
Usually, the most common things that happen in novels (especially in Malaysia), the hero realize about his love for the heroin when it's almost too late. i can't wait for the part when tae give back the wedding ring to pit n that made him finally broken heart or whatever and started chasing after tae (for once in his life) to come back and love him again.. hehehe. nice imagination ^_^

nurulnoiu

sarNie Egg
somp9 said:
I saw one picture when Nadech and Kim bitting the bread, i think they tried to copy from Nadech and Yaya when they bitted the apple.
but it's still good, right? ^_^

Penelope

sarNie Adult
somp9 said:

The biting the apple/bread scene was directed by the same director anyway.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
what's Kim's real Bday date? On Asianfuse, it said Jan.15.  Why they just celebrated today?! I was thinking a couple days ago why there were no pictures of Kim's Bday. lol

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I love love love Tae's family. They are so unified and loving.

Happy Birthday to Kim!
It's quite honorable for Kim and Nadech to be compared to KA. I have to say, if I had to compare Kim's progress of acting with an older generation actress, it is comparable to Anne's. She's got room for improvement (who doesn't?) but her style, the mannerisms and different levels of intensity played out, the tiny details of face and gestures reminds me of Anne. <3

Penelope said:
The biting the apple/bread scene was directed by the same director anyway.
We sure can count on paa Jaew ^^

lol so they are not done filming? Going to extend huh? Hm, this makes me anxious for what types of scenes will be added. If it's more misunderstanding...oi. If it's more feeding each other toast mouth to mouth or waking up in the morning together then bring on the heart attacks! lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
If I were Tae, I would change everything that Rawee touch in the house and put a lock on the door. Then I would write a sign that say keep out, no trespassing lol.

Thanks Kayla for those pictures of Pit and Tae together. It soothe my heart to know that there're going to show more sweet scenes next week.
Haha, If I were Tae I would burn everything that Rawee touched in the house (other than Pitt of course) and put a lock on the door, then write a sign that says, keep out, No Rawee. Lol.

little

sarNie Adult
Man not much of Pit and TAe sweetness.  i like how Pit got jealous of tae when she didn't come home when she's was with her friend all night.  He such a  cute hotness young man.  Pit gets all the special projects out of all the peeps in the company.  He must be that good of an artitechure.  Than what does P'yai and P'Tai do.  Aren't they an artitchure too and work as great too since they must get a higher edcuation and skills.  How come Tae doens't work at all.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ lol Tae is just a khun noo. For rich n'ek, working is an option. She was working at her dad's company for a short period of time.

I was just gonna say too, p'Yai gets a love interest, what about p'Tai? She's so sweet, like a guardian angel to Tae.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Then Paajaew is not a gentleman then LOL.

Nadech is the perfect gentleman for Kim because that cake looks big and heavy.   :)