[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Kayla...Ive seen your banners everywhere on thsi forum so I had to come in this thread to check it out....I will be using one okay

im behind on this weekend episode, will catch up tonight
No problem use whichever one you'd like. ;)

I plan on making more soon!! Waiting on all the sweet scenes and more pictures to be released.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
AWW.  poor Mint some fans hate her for acting in here lol it's okay na. she is a "nang'fah not nang'rai" quoted from her manager. lol :p  I think I will be one of those fans that will fly out to catch her if she was shipped to outer space, or to the moon or to africa. LOL.  I just couldnt hate her because she's not that bad. lol her rai is only beginning. hahaha Despite loving Kim, I cannot hate Mint Nutwara.  She's too cute in real life. :D

Eh, Nadech and Kim are rocking chemistry! I do hope that Nadech will soften up and listen to Kim. :p

Love Kim's relationship with Alex at StarChat.  Both are brother and sister, so close for so long.  And yes, both are Really fluent in English. hahaha
Oh, we dislike Rawee not Mint...and we especially dislike the rai Rawee. Buy hey, if you do bring her back down from space at least crazy Adon is still here to harass her. ;)

I follow Mint on IG also and she is very na'ruk :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
yea, at least I know Adon will wait for her. hahaha.  Id like to know how Adon and Rawee will redeem themselves.  Hopefully it's not too sad or tearjerking for me. lol  Because Pit and Tae will have a happy ending. :D

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Ok guy, who pack Mint up and sent her to Africa? ... Lol.

We need Rawee to keep us entertain. Otherwise, RP will be 10 episodes short. :p

Ninja007

sarNie Adult

The romantic scene in RP make the viewer squeeze, unable to sit still and wanting Pra'k and Nang'k to have more love scene. But Oops want the fans to see BTS of the hottie, Barry Nadech and kimmy Kimberley. We are not sure if they should be sweet couple, eatting couple or blickering couple.

Oops: Working together for a while. what kind of couple are we.

N: Hmm.. I don't know. Maybe the eatting pair. Because both of us like to eat. Sometime, we share. Sometime, we fight over food. Kim has lots of snack. I have to help her. So she doesn't have to get fat alone. Hahaha

K: Don't make excuses. P'Bare can't stand, seeing Kim eatting anything on the set. He will come and join all the time. Even the last piece of chocolate. I already bite half it. He still wants it. We can't stop him from eatting. But we are not eatting pair. We are more blickering pair. Because he never say anything good about me at all.

N: What! I always say good thing about you. Kim is responsible. Hard working and getting more beautiful these days.

K: you are saying good thing because we are talking to Oops. Normally, he never praise me at all. He always tease me that I'm fat. And he gives me lots of weird nickname or use slang. Some of it, I don't even understand. And he will laugh at me. (Nadech won't reveal what it is).

Oops: Nadech likes to tease just like Mark?

K: P'Mark won't use slang. He will say it straight out... lol. But both of them like to play with me as if I'm a boy. They won't hold back at all. (Kim looked at Nadech and gave him an innocent eyes and ask with small voice).. I'm a girl na. Look. Fragile little girl.

N: Don't give me the innocent eyes. When Kim did something, I haven't said anything.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult

Oops: Does that mean war.

K: lol. .. On the set, we are like that. It's normal that we blicker. When we worked together in 4HJHKK, even though he was active. But he was still shy and hold back some. But now, 3 years later, he is crazy. out of this world. hyper. Never stay still. I have to tell him "Hey, stop. stay still". He still can't stay still.

N: Because of Kim.

Oops: you like her. So you want to tease her.

N: True. Kim is attractive. Her personality is playful. When I tease her. It's fun. Sometime, I rubber her underarm.

Oops: And?
N: hmm.. It smell good.
K: Does Yaya get teased too?
N: Similar. Slightly different. With Yaya, I'll make her annoyed.
Oops: Does Kim ever get mad?

K: Yes. At one time, He was really bad. I was focus with the phone. And he took a live house lizzard and threw it at me. I screamed so loud and fell off the chair. I crawled away, like running for my life. I went to cry alone in the dressing room. That day, SSBT and TLKT was on-site to film some BTS picture. And the caught me on camera. The whole thing. They asked me for permission if they can air it. I said it's ok. So everybody know how bad is this superstar Pra'k. (Look the other way upset).

N: She was so upset. When we have to film the next scene. She didn't even want to look at my face.

K: I was mad. Luckily, there was only 1 scene left. And it wasn't a sweet scene. Otherwise, I wouldn't be ablt to do it.
Oops: Do you feel guilty?

N: (smile in the corner of his lip)

K: he seem to feel guilty. Even Alex, his duo, didn't side-up with him. He apologized. But I was really upset at that time.

N: Being afraid of house lizzard, is something I can understand. But the tissue paper with butterflies picture. When she saw it, she ran away. No, No, that wasn't my fault. I didn't do anything. She saw it and ran away on her own.

K: I dislike buterfly. (According to Kim from different source, when she was very young, she was attacked by a huge pack of butterfly. Wings everywhere. Making her phobia to butterflies. Kim can't even stand a picture of butterflies. She will run her her life ... Lol )

Oops: Nadech knows what Kim is afraid of. Does Kim know what he's afraid of.
K: (shake her head). I don't see him afraid of anything. I don't know how to get back at him.
N: You will never know. If you know and throw it at me. i would be dead.
K: I have to ask Yaya. She will surely know.
N: Even if you know, you can't do anything about it.
K: See? Look at him.

Oops: Hmm.. So the two of you won't be a sweet couple for the fans?
K: We know each other well. No sweetness. Not shy anymore ka

Ninja007

sarNie Adult

Oops: How about the scene on the bed. Were you shy when filming

K: Not really. In front of camera, it's sweet. But BTS, it's funny like a party. Like we are close brother-sister. So we are not shy anymore. The filming took a long time. And it need lots of acting. nang'k will turn Ria again. So you want to take a picture with Pra'k and send it to Rawee. To show her how much we love each other. In the process, there was some spark. And we have to give some sparkling eyes.

N: In this lakorn, the love scene is difficult. Both of them are already in love. But try to hide feeling. It's like there are many different feeling between the two of them. It took a while for them to show sweetness. After that, the sweetness will continue. Fully packed for the viewer.

Oops: You have to hug a lot. The fans want to know if Nadech's hug is warm.

K: Hmm... (think about it a little). It's quite warm. When hugging, there is no bone. Especially, after he became fit. It got better. In the beginning, I can't take it when he took off his shirt. He keeps teasing me that I'm fat. He's fat too.

N: No. No. Look at me, I lost weight

K: I want to tell Oops. Not just having thick body. He also has a big butt. I already spanked his butt and Alex's butt. Both of them has big butt.. lol

N: You are selling me out. This is called fit and firm.

Oops: In conclusion, do you have anything in agreement
K: Probably not. Hmm. eh, how about eatting
N: Just talking about it, I'm hungry. Let's go eat, Kim
K: Good good. I'm hungry too. You too. Come and eat together. Hurry.

"We are not sure if we should call them "bickering pair" or "eatting pair" for this hot pair "Nadech-Kimberley". What do you think?

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Clip fom star chat
[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=rSkVFsvuVPo[/url][/youtube]

Host: ok, nickname at the set. Who got what nickname? Any?
N: nick name?
K: p' Bare, he got a nick name "cow face". Because.. Look carefully.
N: take a shot. And let's see who got cow face.
K: no. Look here.
K: Flare your nose. Show your teeth.
N: your turn. Look at the camera.
Lol
K: no, Not alike.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
the interview is SOOO cute! Poor Kim and Yaya always getting trick on...lucky grl get to smack their butts lol haha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Lmao. They're so cute hahaha Kim was never mad at Mark even if he also teased her strongly, but she's mad at Nadech hahaha

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Hahahha, Nadech just spoke english to Kim and said "Look at it, look at it (meaning look at the camera over there)". Kim probably speaks a lot of english with Alex with on set or something.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Ninjaoo7, you are so awesome with the translation!! Thanks so much hun. We really do appreciate your hard work.

I cracked up reading the interview. The both of them are so n'rak and just love to eat!! Reminds of the one BTS video I was watching where all Nadech did was eat, eat, eat, and eat!! lol

And Kim is right...I've noticed also that Nadech got a big butt. lol And she gets to smack it on top of all that? Go Kim!! LOL

I am happy that our tough Tae will be back!! Totally awesome that she will take a pic of them on the bed together and so happy to hear from Nadech that there will be tons more of sweet scenes together! What a perfect role for the both of them. Kim knocked this role out of the ball park!!

I'm so excited! C'mon Friday!!!! I might have to test my blood sugar after this lakorn ends. LOL

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Ninja007 said:

Oops: Does that mean war.

K: lol. .. On the set, we are like that. It's normal that we blicker. When we worked together in 4HJHKK, even though he was active. But he was still shy and hold back some. But now, 3 years later, he is crazy. out of this world. hyper. Never stay still. I have to tell him "Hey, stop. stay still". He still can't stay still.

N: Because of Kim.

Oops: you like her. So you want to tease her.

N: True. Kim is attractive. Her personality is playful. When I tease her. It's fun. Sometime, I rubber her underarm.

Oops: And?
N: hmm.. It smell good.
K: Does Yaya get teased too?
N: Similar. Slightly different. With Yaya, I'll make her annoyed.
Oops: Does Kim ever get mad?

K: Yes. At one time, He was really bad. I was focus with the phone. And he took a live house lizzard and threw it at me. I screamed so loud and fell off the chair. I crawled away, like running for my life. I went to cry alone in the dressing room. That day, SSBT and TLKT was on-site to film some BTS picture. And the caught me on camera. The whole thing. They asked me for permission if they can air it. I said it's ok. So everybody know how bad is this superstar Pra'k. (Look the other way upset).

N: She was so upset. When we have to film the next scene. She didn't even want to look at my face.

K: I was mad. Luckily, there was only 1 scene left. And it wasn't a sweet scene. Otherwise, I wouldn't be ablt to do it.
Oops: Do you feel guilty?

N: (smile in the corner of his lip)

K: he seem to feel guilty. Even Alex, his duo, didn't side-up with him. He apologized. But I was really upset at that time.

N: Being afraid of house lizzard, is something I can understand. But the tissue paper with butterflies picture. When she saw it, she ran away. No, No, that wasn't my fault. I didn't do anything. She saw it and ran away on her own.

K: I dislike buterfly. (According to Kim from different source, when she was very young, she was attacked by a huge pack of butterfly. Wings everywhere. Making her phobia to butterflies. Kim can't even stand a picture of butterflies. She will run her her life ... Lol )

Oops: Nadech knows what Kim is afraid of. Does Kim know what he's afraid of.
K: (shake her head). I don't see him afraid of anything. I don't know how to get back at him.
N: You will never know. If you know and throw it at me. i would be dead.
K: I have to ask Yaya. She will surely know.
N: Even if you know, you can't do anything about it.
K: See? Look at him.

Oops: Hmm.. So the two of you won't be a sweet couple for the fans?
K: We know each other well. No sweetness. Not shy anymore ka

KimBarry look so cute holding hands!  Makes me smile. :)

Thanks for sharing!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Ninja, thanks!!!!

The interview lol I love how they argue and accuse and go around back to FOOD! Who doesn't bond through food!?
Can't wait to get home and watch star chat!!