[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I'm still trying to catch up with yesterday and today's episode that's why I can't comment on it yet.

But I just finished watching the Wic 3 RP concert.

Truthfully, it was the BEST Wic 3 concert out of all of the other lakorns!

The ENTIRE cast have the greatest chemistry with each other -- especially during the interview !! They were all like "It's a serious lakorn, but we all tease each other NON STOP and bring instruments to play.  When it's time to shoot a serious scene, we are all still laughing and having a great time."  Awwww!

So cute how Nadech enjoys teasing Kim the most -- especially with that lizard that made her fall off the chair!  She was so MAD at him for that but he kept apologizing to her later on.  Kim also said when they were taping that scene where Pit had to keep on repeating "I hate you Tae, I hate you!", she said that Nadech's spit kept on splashing on her face and lips!  LOL!

cr: kimmystation2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SirEP625ymU&NR=1&feature=endscreen
Also, did anybody watch the part when Nadech was singing that "Soulmate" song by Bird Thongchai to his special fan?  He was eating dinner with her and fed her food too -- she literally couldn't breathe!  Haha.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Hi all! I'm still out of town and now heading back home, so I'm being nosy and peeping in Lol

So no one shipped Rawee to Mars yet??!! Lol

Can't wait to get home and watch this epi!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
ooooohhhh myyyyyy guuuuuuurrrd....There Pit goes again. Dude can't keep any promises at all, what a pathetic so-called gentleman...I find it funny how he's always initiating things for "good" reasons ("let's promise to always tell the truth" or "Let's get married for your father's sake") yet when misunderstandings come up, he always sees Tae as the bad person.
The Rawee-kiss thing was cleared up fast, but I'm glad I wasn't easily convinced by all this happiness, especially with the misunderstanding at the end of ep12. Tae should really yell at Pit, if I was her, I'd talk him down so bad about his trust issues! I can't wait for the episode where Pit begs Tae for forgiveness and she doesn't give it to him (I'm so Tae-biased and if they keep this up, I'll root for Pit to get stuck with Rawee for the rest of his life as punishment!).

Man, old ladies and their optimism. Khun Nai's attempt to help her grandsons love each other was fail. Did she not remember how much pain Pit went through when she announced him as her grandson? She knows how horrible her son and grandson are...*sigh* Pit better be grateful for Tae standing up for him.

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
I am really mad at Pit right now. I don't know how many time Tae forgave him already. I thought he could see whether Tae was lying or not. If that was the case, how come he could not see through her that she was telling the truth this time? Maybe his jealousy clouded his mind so that he could not see through her.

Oh man Pit moves so slow like a snail. By the time Tae gets a kiss from him, my hairs will be grey like a granny lol.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^yeah, that's why I'm just tired of his unreasonableness. No matter how the situation presents itself like she is guilty, as the person who promised to be a good husband, he should be more willing to forgive and listen to her. Even using jealousy as an excuse is not enough for me.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ravee and her lied and how she kiss Pit!!! Sorry girls but i'm on my way to Thailand now and find Ravee and slap her and fly back to da US! Seriously this lady need to have a taste of mine angry! I hate her!!! Lakorn Thai u better have a kissing scene of Pit and Tae to make up for all of those bad scene or i'll be trgeting u ext hehehe :)

Penelope

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn said:
Oh man Pit moves so slow like a snail. By the time Tae gets a kiss from him, my hairs will be grey like a granny lol.

LOL.  I agree.

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Sweet_09 while you there, could you please slap her for me too. Thank you.

I agree this lakorn needs to have at least one kiss between Pit and Tae. If not, I will be disappointed. I mean such a good lakorn without any kissing scene between the two leads is a disappointment to us fans.

Sweet_09

It will be my honor LoneKimAnn...hehehe

So tat mean one on da left and one on da right aha! But still debating if i shall slap her or punch her??? Right now i'm thinking of punching her hehehe

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Talking about snail. Pit is a back-pedal snail. Coming back from the honeymoon, why did he has to mention that he want to sleep downstair and they are married in name only. ** shake head **

Tae is doing so much for him. She is willing to forgive him so quickly, even before he apologize. And he can't even trust her.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
OMG.  Love your banner daisy !!

That was such an emotional scene yesterday.  Loved the way Nadech hugged Kim so tightly too.

krakatowa

sarNie Egg
Hello RP addicts (including me :yes:)!!! It's been a long time since I follow a lakorn while it's airing. The last one was Sawang Biang with Anne and Ken.  Anne's my favorite Thai actress but I still don't follow all her lakorns.  I didn't think I would find another Thai actress like Anne but I must admit that I've become a big fan of Kim since watching her in Tara's Himalaya with Aum.  There's a certain quality about Kim, just like Anne, that makes me like her the first time I watch her lakorn.  I look forward to watching many more of Kim's lakorns in the future.  I hope she will have a successful acting career like Anne.  They're both beautiful actresses with so much talent!

Okay, back to RP.  Call me naive but wouldn't you know when you've been drugged?  I can't stand alcohol so I don't drink but for someone like Tae who has consumed alcohol before I'd guess that she should suspect that she's been drugged when she has only 1 glass of wine and she's already losing consciousness.  I hope she has this suspicion in the next episode. 

Is it just me because of my bias as a woman or Tae always seems to do everything to please Pit while Pit always seems to think the worst of her (I know they have their sweet moments but....)  It breaks my heart hearing Pit telling Tae that's it's already a terrible burden for him to have to marry her so she should not cause any more problems (the scene where Pit was drunk after Tae's friend's birthday) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

If I were the director for RP, I would make Tae divorce Pit and bring a love interest for Tae.  I want Pit to :worthy: grovel before Tae and make Pit chase her and beg for her love before she forgive him and accept him back. Who's with me on this???? :dance1: :thumbsup:

I want to do this to :ninja: Ravee and :smack: Pit

Epi.10 is the best!!!  Just too bad we didn't get a real kiss from our love bird.  Hope we'll get to see a real one before all our hair turn gray since Pit is slower than a snail!!! LOL

Sweet_09

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="LoveKimAnn" data-cid="922267" data-time="1359248201"><p>
Sweet_09 do whatever you want as long as you knock some sense into her head lol. I trust you.</p></blockquote>

Okay...sure thing B)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
lol

I understand pit....I don't like it but I understand him......They didn't have trust in the relationship in the 1st place and he did try to trust her and she trick him (trying break him and ravee up)....trust is VERY hard to gain back.....after a glass is broken when it put back together, it's even more fragile and declicate.....I guess I been in these "trust" situation and it takes a LOONG time to mend the bond >.<

I've enjoy those 2gether and hopefully the trust is build and p'k realize the love

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
If I were the director for RP, I would make Tae divorce Pit and bring a love interest for Tae.  I want Pit to :worthy: grovel before Tae and make Pit chase her and beg for her love before she forgive him and accept him back. Who's with me on this???? :dance1: :thumbsup: 
I don't want to spoil you. But It's coming. ( after all the drama and Tae had enough of her one-sided love. )

Tae will start to catch up on Rawee's plan on either ep.12 or 13.