[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

AdelaideELFs

sarNie Egg
after lock puwadon and tae in a room, Rawee went on stage with Pitt then when she saw Tae she pretend to fall so he would caught her and forcing him to get as close to her ugly face and lips huhhhhh so madddd

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I know...I really hate Rawee urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm boiling... :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:

cr : as tagged

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Omg, can't wait until next week to see Tae fight back at Rawee & give Pit back his ring! About time Pit gets a taste of hurt for not trusting his "wife" enough!!!

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
I have no words to describe Rawee right now. I am beyond angry at her, but I think I'm gonna let Adon take care of her. Every evil thing that Rawee is doing to Tae, Adon will do the same to her.

More drama is coming next week.

miss unknown

sarNie Egg
WOW! At this point, I'm actually not mad at Rawee, but I'm more mad at Pit and his stupidity to be honest...
He's too nice to the point that it becomes stupid...At least with Tae, she knows her boundaries after she gets marry.
She tries her best at being a housewife and be good to Pit.
Pit character has been the same since the begining...overprotective and naive to me...
GRRHHH...so frustrated...LOL...
If I was Tae, i think I would just let go of the relationship...
it's too much to handle...I would be emotionally drain out because I'm the one that's always hurting..
Just my 2 cents..LOL..

Although I still love Kim and Barry's chemistry! It's overflowing!

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with you Miss unknown Pit's character is so slow. It's slower than a  snail lol His character doesn't change since the beginning of the lakorn. Could someone please knock some sense in his head.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
hahahahaha...agree with you all . Pitt is so slow, today episode I also mad at Pitt and I'm looking forward to next week because Tae will fight back...

Looking forward to see when Tae yell at Pitt and Pitt cry...

miss unknown

sarNie Egg
OMg...Remember at the golf park, Tae hit his shoulders with the golf balls/!?! I was like YES!! Do it gurl!!
I was so happy you have no idea!!! At that point, I wanted her to hit the ball in his head at least once! LOL..to knock him out of stupidity! HAHHA
Because I was so piss at him...I find it cute that he's jealous of her talking to other guys, but at the same time annoying..
Like because now you're my husband, I can't have a social life?! Know what I mean?

krakatowa

sarNie Egg
miss unknown said:
WOW! At this point, I'm actually not mad at Rawee, but I'm more mad at Pit and his stupidity to be honest...
He's too nice to the point that it becomes stupid...At least with Tae, she knows her boundaries after she gets marry.
She tries her best at being a housewife and be good to Pit.
Pit character has been the same since the begining...overprotective and naive to me...
GRRHHH...so frustrated...LOL...
If I was Tae, i think I would just let go of the relationship...
it's too much to handle...I would be emotionally drain out because I'm the one that's always hurting..
Just my 2 cents..LOL..

Although I still love Kim and Barry's chemistry! It's overflowing!
Agreed with you 100%.  Since Pit feels that he was forced to marry Tae to save her father so she should let him go.  In this way it will give Pit the choice that he felt he didn't have.  It will be good for both of them to have a fresh start when Pit fight for his love for Tae.  Can't wait for next week.  It's going to be a long wait. 

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
OMG, can't take this no more! PITGOR, you too gor mak mak. I'm so confused when he's with Tae, he shows and tell her that he cares for her and he's with Ravee , he does the same thing. He's doing a two-ways street. Pit needs to seek for a psychatrist. This guy is bipolar for sure. Poor Tae. Guys, I thought some of when to Thailand to kidnap Ravee or tied her up on a tree. What happened??!!! Why she's back and worse than usual. I feel like I'm not looking forward for the next eps. anymore. This story love interest is sickening.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Agree with you all up there....I was kinna disappointed with Pitt today.....He should be straight forward to Tae and Rawee. I know he is nice and all but come on, you have a wife and you still talk to your ex and care about her??? I got so p*ss at the hospital scene today when Pitt was taking care of Rawee and Tae was sitting and waiting outside..

krakatowa

sarNie Egg
miss unknown said:
OMg...Remember at the golf park, Tae hit his shoulders with the golf balls/!?! I was like YES!! Do it gurl!!
I was so happy you have no idea!!! At that point, I wanted her to hit the ball in his head at least once! LOL..to knock him out of stupidity! HAHHA
Because I was so piss at him...I find it cute that he's jealous of her talking to other guys, but at the same time annoying..
Like because now you're my husband, I can't have a social life?! Know what I mean?
That was the best part of this episode!!! As for the ring, I feel that it's not genuine because he bought her the ring b/c he didn't want other guys to talk to her.  I think he should have given her the ring because his feeling for her has changed to something stronger.  I feel that the ring is tainted.  It might just be me feeling this way.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
The ring scene is cute but to me Pit is being selfishness. Tell Tae to wear the at all times, so no other men can hit on her. To be fair they should make Tae buys him a ring too right then and there. If it's symbolic for no other men/ women can't hit on. Then he should wears the ring too to tell Ravee that Pit is not a bachelor anymore. It's Ok for him and not Ok for Tae. PLEASE!

Charmz

sarNie Egg
I want tae to make him jealous. Make him suffer and doubt. Gaah. During the most critical time, he always pi ks up the phone!!!! But im loving the trust between thae and pit though. It's not perfect but it's better than what rawee and pit jad.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Maybe Rawee locked up sweet_09 in a room before she could do anything ... Lol. We need another volunteer. Who want to go take care of Rawee.

It's like a roller coastal ride. One minute, they are so cute together. Next minute, the call from from hell. Maybe we don't have to do anything to Rawee. Just steal Pit's phone is enough... Hehe.