[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Hey girl I have return...I got to see Ravee and get to slap her in da face hehehehe I leave a mark "yes" :yes: :yes:

Anyways got to catch up! Haven't read any of da commit yet! So just dropping by to let u girls know tat I done all of ur favorite hehehe :loool:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Stop being so mean to Ravee okay?!?!?! Lol. It's her BDAY today!!! Wish her a HAPPY BDAY! lol 
Pit and Tae will always be together no matter what ja!!

--

Ahh, Kimmy looks so beautiful in that ring scene with Nadech.  They both look prettiful!!! Tae is so acting up? Like "no No no I don't want that ring but her eyes couldn't stay away from it" lol

The theme song is also really catching up to me.  I'm digging it very much.  Suits Nadech well I think!!! :D

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Tae's family and Pit's grandma keep pressuring Pit and Tae to have a baby in this lakorn.

I wonder if the producer is planning for Pit & Tae to have a baby at the end of this lakorn!  Because there were many scenes where Tae kept playing with children and interacting with them..... maybe that could be a hint!  

I think Tae might get pregnant with Pit during their "willing scene" next week.  Who knows!  LOL.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Here's to hoping there will be a willing scene! If that happens, then I can imagine that Tae will be 100x more hurt when Pit doesn't trust him. T-T

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
So you guys still think that there's gonna be a willing scene for our couple. I kinda give up hope on that. As slow as Pit is, I don't think he's gonna give our Tae a real kiss, let alone a willing scene.

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
they need to hurry up and kiss already. im dying here so annoyed of pit. he so slow

Penelope

sarNie Adult
There's a behind the scene "love scene" pic that's on Paajaew's instagram. You can go check it out and Paajaew even titled the pic as "Love scene".

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, iluvnumandoil, that is so funny, but i don't blame you since lately all we've been getting from Pit and Tae are just accidental kisses and lovey dovey stares. LOL :)

may1363

sarNie Adult
iluvnumandoil said:
Thanx, so does anyone know for sure that there is one? Or just a bunch of stare moments and pa jaew called it love scene lol
OMG so funny comment but it's true. Everyone wants kissing scene. Maybe  we will never get one or maybe only at the end .  I already lost my hope for a rea kiss or willing scene.

orapronobis72

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone!! I can't remember if I posted before under my old moniker but I think this is my first post in this thread.  :clap:

Finally, I've figured out how to log-in using my twitter account.  :dance1: I think I've been lurking in this thread a few pages after it was created. I think I've had the same problem as Kayla/mrs. jetson (I love the moniker by the way which reminds me of the good ole days and you're posts cracks me up esp the ongoing convo about shipping off Ravee and the "eye-sexing" without the full on action. :D ). Anyhoo, I also want to thank everyone for their contributions in making this thread current, informative, interesting,  amusing and whatnot and off the top of my head I'd like to specially thank a few like Alice, pich15, Meadow who were actively posting info (haven't seen you guys posting lately BTW), LoveAnne_T, Penelope and many other posters that I haven't mentioned for keeping this thread up to speed with info on RP and the casts and Ninja007 (lady, you are the official translator cum enty reporter, in this thread, IMHO and I'm not trying to suck up to you :D). Much, much appreciated. Thank y'all.

I sorta have a soft spot for Kim. As some of the posters here already mentioned, she does reminds you of Ann T.  and its endearing that Ann herself sees it too and how she seems to take Kim under her wing. IMHO, Kim has the making of a versatile actress. She's young and she will improve with experience and hard work. Even in her early works, you can glimpse her raw talent. I like that she's not lazy too in the sense that she does not take her roles lightly and just ride on her popularity. And I can really appreciate how hard she worked because she did PCKK and was also in the thick of shooting RP which were in different genres and the characters were asking for something different from her. It's also interesting that both her leading men are comfortable with her and I see that a lot with Mark. Probably something to do with her being committed already, and if they express having fun BTS, it won't inspire/conspire romantic rumors. :)

With Nadech, I've just now appreciated how manly he has become in this role as Pit. (forgive me Nadech fans. LOL!) I've watch a couple of eps in his first lakorn with Yaya but that wasn't my cup of tea. Same as thru with their follow up - though it was something I should be interested but wasn't. But, I'll be damned...he has me with his charming but mature portrayal of Pit in this lakorn (Its them dimples!!) I think his chemistry with Kim also contributed a lot. They bounced off each other rather well in their scenes together and with the supporting characters.

Now on to RP. I think Pit settled with Ravee but Kratae is his "La Grande Passion". Only fitting with the title's reference, of Heated Desire, non?  :) He decided that since he can't pursue his dreams with Kim he's going to make good with another woman and I think Ravee's personality ticks off with what he feels as someone who will make a good wife for him and will make him happy. I think his loyalty and debt of gratitude to Kim's father also makes him hesitant. Come to think of it, its kinda weird in someway on his side because they did grow up as siblings. So he is naturally unsure, of Tae's feelings - is it romantic or filial on her part? Or he himself, was unsure of his feelings. I think the relationship with Ravee and its break up indirectly caused by Tae and their marriage, was the test of his feelings. From what's shown so far his relationship with Ravee was not passionate. In contrast, there's a lot of passion with Tae and he is not a man if he ain't got some lustful thoughts of Tae while living under one roof. Hehehe. 

Kratae is my type of n'ek. Spirited and feisty and smart. Doormats I could do without. Kim is really doing a good job of portraying Tae. She didn't go overboard with her rai antics in the beginning and I like the transition from a spunky adversary to loving and caring domestic goddess. LOL! On one hand, I'm not convinced with Ravee's transformation from this naive, well-brought up young lady into the "hell hath no fury like a woman fighting for her love" villain. I particularly noticed that in one of the confrontation scenes with Pit. She's a beautiful young woman who should be able to portray naivety/ingenuousness convincingly but she was attacking the role like the proverbial Stepford wife. I watch the beginning episodes w/o subs so I'm relying on their body language, facial expressions and dialog. I don't know if her character was meant to be passive-aggressive in the beginning but it came across as such to me. If it were, then she did the role as it was written and directed.

The revelation to me was Alex Rendell. That bad boy smirk gets me every time. He's charisma as Don seems to make his bad behavior palatable. LOL! I even think there were some scenes that he outacted Mint N. So far except for Ravee before she turned rai, from the main characters to the supporting ones has been convincing. I too love Kratae's family dynamics. Mint N. looks to redeem herself as the antagonist in the later epis.

In any case before my post becomes a novel, I'm loving and enjoying this drama so far... warts and all. Thank you for your patience and allowing me to give my 2 cents.     

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Ninja007 said:
Guys. I was re-watching the Koa Yai episode. When they ate the same toast, I think their upper lip touch. Before Kim released the toast a little. :p

At 1:45. Woot. 2nd accidental kiss.

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=c_rloQxyW9U[/youtube]
hehehehehe......thanks Ninja LOL.....at least they have an accident kiss.....Now, I really want to see Pitt kiss Tae...this coming week going to be more intense, and I hope I'm not going to cry.