[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
Kayla said:
Hang in there!!! We now have less than 24 hours to see Pitbull cry because he lost his bone!!!! :dance3:

yes, finally!!! time for him to appreciate what Tae has done for him and to realize that she has always been the one that was by his side protecting him..ugh!!! but I really really really really do hope they have a willing scene.. Nadech is so hot when he's  "in the mood" hehehehe.. ahh let me close my eyes and picture him for a moment.. brb ^_^

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Agree, I've been praying for a willing scene also but I doubt we'll get it...I was trying to plot it in my head exactly at what point they will have a willing scene....could it be a make up scene, full of passion when Pit begs Tae for forgiveness? But then again from reading the spoiler Tae is still moving forward with her decision and they were to meet up to sign the paper....so I'm not sure if the willing scene would be before that...or could it be after they decided not to sign the paper??

Oh well whatever! My brain hurts thinking about it. So at this point if there's one it would be great but if not, I'm fine with it also. I'm still loving every single moment of them together!!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LoveKimAnn said:
I am ready too Kayla and will be waiting for your recaps.

So excited to rant about beating up Pit tomorrow. But seeing both of them in pain will break my heart also.

LoveKimAnn

sarNie Hatchling
Kayla it'll break my heart too to see them suffer, but if Tae doesn't give Pit back his ring, he will never wake up from his stupidity.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Pit makes Tae cry almost throughout the whole series so it's about time he suffers, I don't feel bad for him one bit, haha...(evil laughs) Will continue to day dream until the episode airs, lol

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Both of them have so much pride! No one wants to say the word 'love' first!

Excited to see Pit shed some tears and wake up!! LOL

sarNie Adult
what episode is that going to be? lol i stopped watching after they got married, b/c dude was always making her cry.  couldn't stand it.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, I'm so behind on here, but oh well, I'm still waiting to see the last episodes, so sad it's going to end soon, yet not soon enough, at least we all know it ends happily. :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
There was a scene in the last episode that broke my heart.  When Pit and Tae are driving to save Rawee (after Adon called telling Pit to go) and Tae was crying silently during the drive.  Her tears just started flowing down.  I wanted to hug Tae.  My gosh...Kim is a great actress!  I cannot stress that enough.  

Kayla

sarNie Adult
72701 said:
what episode is that going to be? lol i stopped watching after they got married, b/c dude was always making her cry.  couldn't stand it.

You gave up way too soon because there are still so many sweet scenes between the two. Yes, Tae cries,  but it's not like Pit intentionally does things on purpose to make her cry. She's just upset because to her knowledge Pit is still in love with Rawee - of course Pit's little jealousy blowups doesn't help either but the misunderstandings does not last long.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Kayla said:
You gave up way too soon because there are still so many sweet scenes between the two. Yes, Tae cries,  but it's not like Pit intentionally does things on purpose to make her cry. She's just upset because to her knowledge Pit is still in love with Rawee - of course Pit's little jealousy blowups doesn't help either but the misunderstandings does not last long.

In Kayla's eye...Mr. Pit can do NO WRONG!!! :rolleyes1:  :bhehe:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Chewy said:
In Kayla's eye...Mr. Pit can do NO WRONG!!! :rolleyes1:  :bhehe:

HAHAHA I just love him. Them dimples melt my heart. But you know it's true!! He just need to fess up already and confess his feelings!!! Which he will when she wants to divorce his butt. I swear men do not have a brain, in lakorn and in real life.

:yuck: @ Chewy - Love ya! LOL

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I'm ready for tomorrow too girls...Kayla you still going to recap, right???? 

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
I'm ready for tomorrow too girls...Kayla you still going to recap, right???? 

Yes, my lover! LMAO..

Be ready for me. I will be up and ready!! Still showing live at 8 am right? I will be watching it through tvjaa again  ;)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Yes, my lover! LMAO..

Be ready for me. I will be up and ready!! Still showing live at 8 am right? I will be watching it through tvjaa again  ;)
OKay, DEAL!!!!my sweetheart LOL (we are lovers now). :toast:  :toast:  :toast:

I will be ready with the live cap pic from pantip, after we done with all that, I guess we have to go back and watch it again from YT. 

All RP fans might be sad for tomorrow episode..I hope you girls are ready.... I guess we all ready with all the weapon to protect Tae from Rawee and Adon.  I think Adon going after Rawee more than Tae....I hope Pitt is not going to be a jerk tomorrow, if he does I will send him out of space....

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Lovers indeed!

Unfortunately, it does look like Pit will be a jerk, but not for too long from the opening credits...especially if he was crying when Tae shut the door on his face!

And true about Adon..his mission is to go after Rawee only, well, also Pit every now and then. Alex is such a good actor. It cracked up on when Adon and Tae was locked in that room together and he took off his tie and Tae freaked out and said 'what are you doing'...lol...Adon was like 'oy, don't worry. i am not in the mood for anything right now'...lol..he was like it's hot if you want to take off your shirt i don't mind either...lol...so nonchalantly - loved Alex's face expression on this scene.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Lovers indeed!

Unfortunately, it does look like Pit will be a jerk, but not for too long from the opening credits...especially if he was crying when Tae shut the door on his face!

And true about Adon..his mission is to go after Rawee only, well, also Pit every now and then. Alex is such a good actor. It cracked up on when Adon and Tae was locked in that room together and he took off his tie and Tae freaked out and said 'what are you doing'...lol...Adon was like 'oy, don't worry. i am not in the mood for anything right now'...lol..he was like it's hot if you want to take off your shirt i don't mind either...lol...so nonchalantly - loved Alex's face expression on this scene.

hahahahaha...that scene was funny....

Kayla, I will chat with you tomorrow...I have to say good night for now......RP here we come...

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
The good news
Each crying follow by explosive cute scene. After they are married, Tae never cry or get mad more than 10 - 15 mins.

Ep.10 was very cute, by the way.