[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
i really hate how pit treat tae in yesterday episode. cant believe that he would believe that evil ravee more then his own wife.
only bright spot in yesterday ep was the almost kiss scene for pit&thae.  if not for tae moving at the last second we could have a kiss on the lip fro pit&tae.
i feel so bad for tae she have cry lot of time becauseof pit and by the look from episode 14 preview, she will cry again because of pit.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
Did you cried last night???? I cried so much for ep.13. I can never ever forgive Pitt for it...I hope tonight Tae will make him suffer 100 times for what he did to her.
Yup I totally hate Pitt too right now. so ^%#&*#**(@( dumb... Why !!! Pit character is so dumb & Idiot   this is my comment early today
huanzhu said:
Seriously AF crushed last night ....ohh that why suddenly so quiet & no new post. I thought all of u already gang up to  :numchuck: :numchuck: :numchuck: rawee & leave me alone here

Tae totally make me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:  last night !!!!!!
 at that time & moment I just want to kick Pit so hard :rant: :rant: :rant:  & chop rawee head off. * sorry for being so evil here . I cannot stand doing nothing by just looking at her face

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
huanzhu said:
Yup I totally hate Pitt too right now. so ^%#&*#**(@( dumb... Why !!! Pit character is so dumb & Idiot   this is my comment early today

Oh....poor you...I cried so bad that I don't want to even look at Pitt..urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh How can he becoming super super dump last night.....poor Tae, he broke her heart so bad that I can feel her pain  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1: . After Tae slap and give him back the ring, how can he even say that If I did something to make you angry, I'm sorry urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he it just so stupid, I want to send him out from this planet.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
Oh....poor you...I cried so bad that I don't want to even look at Pitt..urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh How can he becoming super super dump last night.....poor Tae, he broke her heart so bad that I can feel her pain  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1: . After Tae slap and give him back the ring, how can he even say that If I did something to make you angry, I'm sorry urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he it just so stupid, I want to send him out from this planet.
that so true ......he always say SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY, he think is easy as lorry !!! he suppose to know this "if apologize  is enough, what the heck are the police for."
if the ending Tae's will find out new guy / man - guess star Mark I will 100% happy & agree

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
huanzhu said:
that so true ......he always say SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY, he think is easy as lorry !!! he suppose to know this "if apologize  is enough, what the heck are the police for."
if the ending Tae's will find out new guy / man - guess star Mark I will 100% happy & agree

Me tooooooo......I wish Mark can be the guest star in RP so he can go comfort her and take her with him. Leave Pitt to Rawee..They can be together...

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
Me tooooooo......I wish Mark can be the guest star in RP so he can go comfort her and take her with him. Leave Pitt to Rawee..They can be together...
now my hope only to Adon ...hoping that he can do what so ever to Rawee ....*evil one of coz*

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
huanzhu said:
now my hope only to Adon ...hoping that he can do what so ever to Rawee ....*evil one of coz*
Yeah, right now we all love Adon...I hope he will give Rawee a big lesson..."Yes, I know we are mean" . 

Tonight we will cry again. I think tonight going to be worst than last night....

cr : as tagged

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
Yeah, right now we all love Adon...I hope he will give Rawee a big lesson..."Yes, I know we are mean" . 

Tonight we will cry again. I think tonight going to be worst than last night....

normally ppl will love the good character not the evil one ...well this time we all will be the opposite  .....

sorry Nadech ..I really like u but not u as Pittiya

let cheers for adon !!! :cheer:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
huanzhu said:
normally ppl will love the good character not the evil one ...well this time we all will be the opposite  .....

sorry Nadech ..I really like u but not u as Pittiya

let cheers for adon !!! :cheer:

Yeah, good idea. Lets cheers Adon . Go Go Adon  :cheer:  :cheer:  :highfive:  :highfive:  :highfive:  :cheer:  :cheer: ...You will be our hero now LOL....For Pitt, you better wake up or be smarter in ep.14.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
Yeah, good idea. Lets cheers Adon . Go Go Adon  :cheer:  :cheer:  :highfive:  :highfive:  :highfive:  :cheer:  :cheer: ...You will be our hero now LOL....For Pitt, you better wake up or be smarter in ep.14.
I like .....

for Pitt no hope already .....he make our tae so heartbroken

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
huanzhu said:
I like .....

for Pitt no hope already .....he make our tae so heartbroken

I want to see Pitt cry tonight...I really hope he will...

I miss Tae smile. I hope she will smile a little bit tonight, but I know it won't happen  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
I want to see Pitt cry tonight...I really hope he will...

I miss Tae smile. I hope she will smile a little bit tonight, but I know it won't happen  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
NOw I really wish Mark will show up in RP  ..

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
I know. Mark need to show up and comfort Tae.....I'm going to cry like a baby again tonight....
we need a lot of tissue  ....last nite my blanket & shirt almost wet cuz :weep:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
huanzhu said:
we need a lot of tissue  ....last nite my blanket & shirt almost wet cuz :weep:

Sorry, but I will post it any way...I hope you will not be mad at me....

Live cap pic from pantip ep. 14

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
anjos said:
Is everyone ready for today episode? I am..tissue box - check, a blanket- check n punching bag- check
I'm ready, but right now I might have to wait for YT because this site that I'm watching live is buffering so bad.