[Ch3] Raeng Pratana (Lakornthai)

anjos

I really don't want RP to end.. I will have no life. RP part 2maybe?
Anyone know if they r going to b pair up again?

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
WOW. Pit is so empty without Tae in his life. He's so stupid but god, I cry so much in ep. 14 when they were going through divorcing!. WOW. :lmao: :cry: Tae has such a beautiful and warm family who all stand by her though her divorce. Who gives her shoulders to cry on.  Pit, I feel so sad for you! Your life is so empty without Tae! What are you going to do without the person who loves you the most!!?! :tearybye:

I srsly cried so much in ep.14 during their goodbyes and divorce talks. :cry: :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvc4plGsbpU

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
DaisyDukes, lol! Yeah I fowarded through Pit's sad empty house scene. Seriously, I do not feel sorry for him.

If Rawee said "Sleep with me or I'll commit suicide" I wonder if he could refuse that lol
He should take a leaf out of Charles' book and just stick with the woman he loves!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@Aminteitha, welcome na!!!! We're glad you decided to join in.

Now that I'm done crying...

I just finish part 14.3 & bawled my eyes out. At this point, I wonder what is Pit's hesitation in him telling Tae he loves her? I think he wants to hear what P'Yai told him of Tae's feelings towards him. Tae will not admit first when she knows how much Pit loves Rawee. Like, I've mentioned before, I'm just happy that Tae never kissed or gave her body to Pit or believe me, she would be in more pain then she is already in now.

I want to point out how much my heart ached for Tae at the end of 14.3 (pool scene). Kimberley did a SUPERB job. Bravo! Her feelings were definitely embedded & she was crying from her heart. Just WOW!

I may manage to go watch some more now.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
LOVED Nadech's crying scenes in Episode 14 too.  Never seen him so hurt and cry so much for the person he truly loves.

Kim's acting skills are totally outshining Nadech in here, because she's the feisty/aggressive one while Nadech is the CALM/quiet one that has to handle her frequent outbursts.  LOL.

Love Nadech -&- Kim together forever.  NK Team. <3

Oh man, look at Kim crying a river in this scene today.  So natural.

Awww, Nadech crying in front of Kim -- he is completely heartbroken.

jjinxx

^555! The only Nadech-character who has made me want to cry for him is SAICHON! Pit's tears are nothing to me, absolutely NOTHING (they look nice though lol).

I don't know what it is about him. I want to love him for Tae's sake since she's going to end up with him, but I can only manage a "like" for him. Listen to me, like I'm Tae's mom or something 5555+
It's not about manning up, it's more of just the general courage he should have to tell an ex-girlfriend that "I have a wife, so no Rawee you can't effing sleep over at my place, that's awkward as hell"; if he really loves Tae, it shouldn't be this difficult. He has an issue with being a hypocrite. He expects Tae to trust him when he doesn't trust her. Overall, I don't sense very much character development with Pit, because like I said, he's just kind of there, waiting for Tae to forgive him and it's like the only reason he's even feeling THIS bad is because she moved back to her family's house. I know it can't be a road of roses and butterflies or else it wouldn't qualify as a lakorn, but it's even surpassing the level of drama and misunderstandings that I usually expect, which is weird because it's not dramatic per se, it's just...p'ek being kwai to the max, ha. I wanted more Tae scenes.

Kimmy is flawless in RP. :lmao:

Penelope

sarNie Adult
When Nadech cries for Kim, it looks real! Love it. I didn't like it when Nadech played as Charles in GRGR, he was sadistic towards Fahlada.

He's so "in" with his character. Kim and Nadech's crying skills are AMAZING in this lakorn.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
I am so glad that Pit's character is not sadistic towards the nang'ek in here. And the pra'ek never raped the nang'ek too. Woo hooo! I hate rape scenes. LOL.

I also love that KimBarry play as a married couple living together/cooking together/honeymooning/singing together in this lakorn. And Pit is never shy to take off his shirt and walk shirtless in front of his wife. Hahah.

jjinxx

Penelope, what are you doing?! Lol I was all set with my Pit hate and then you reminded me of his attractions! And of course the novel was much worse...

hahaha it's not that I hate Pit, but he has disappointed me.

yup Pit's strong points are superb! He just has to work on the other stuff, like being assertive towards the people coming between him and his wife. He is a hard worker, is humble and mature and he used to spoil Tae while not giving in completely.

krakatowa

sarNie Egg
Like @jjinxx I don't see and feel the hearth wrenching pain that I expected from Pit when the love of your life (I assume that by now he's feeling that way towards Tae) is telling you that she wants out and don't want to be in your life anymore.  I see and feel this pain from Tae, especially in yesterday and today's episode.  I can feel the many emotions that play out on her face when she feels that she had to lie to him that she doesn't love him when he asked her how she feels about him and whether she loves him.  

In my opinion, Kim outshines everyone in this lakorn, she's so versatile, whether she's showing us that she's happy, mean, sad or in pain we can feel the emotional roller coaster that's she's going through; it's almost like we're her and feeling her pain.  I have this kind of feeling each time I watch Anne's lakorn. 

Even in those screen caps above, I don't see tears rolling down Nadech face as I've expected to see.  He has the face of a sad and lost puppy but that's it.  I expected him to cry his eyes for losing Tae, even if it's not in front of her but in private.  I don't know if it's because Nadech is not doing justice to Pit's character in these last two episodes.  I thought he cried better in the scene with his grandma visiting him in the hospital and asking him to call her "grandma". 

Regardless, I still love  :heart:  this lakorn so much and it will be on my favorite list.  Hope to see Kim and Nachech in slap and "real" kiss lakorns in the near future.  I'm forever a fan of Kim and now Nadech!

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Pit can't express his love well for Tae because he still seems prideful and confused.  That's why you can't really feel it.  Pit has so much feelings bottled up for Tae but he can't express it through his mouth -- he express it best by his actions.  

It seems like Pit still can't choose between Tae and Rawee -- his childhood sweetheart whom he grew up with and a girl whom he dated for 7 years.

jjinxx

Hahaha @krakatowa, I love how you distinguished that you want slap and "real" kiss lakorn! Next time they pair up, I want a non-sadist but assertive role for Nadech (so much to ask for ha).

Hm, I don't know about actions. Pit has lacked in tht department for me too. He bought her a ring, that's one point for him, yet he didn't buy one for himself. He takes care of her, but more often, he DOESN'T take care of her feelings. He isn't doing anything yet so far to convince Tae he loves her; all he does is deny when she says he has feelings for Rawee. But we'll see about tomorrow's episode. Maybe that is when all his actions will be lumped out all at once.

Of course I don't know if it's possible for one character to hold up an entire lakorn and still be able to make me love it. The last few episodes of RP have made me so mad but despite that, like everyone, I still love it. It is a good quality lakorn and the characters all work really well together to stir up my heart. The concept of a rai n'ek is not as common either and as pointed out, Kim stole the show. Ooo, now that I've calmed down, I can't wait for the finale and wrapping up our two lovers that make Romeo and Juliet's story seem like a breeze in the park lol

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Aww, i am watching Epi. 14 now, and it was so SWEET when Pit said "I'll never ever let you go Tae" (when Tae told him to get out of her life).

And it was so sweet when Tae was eating her morning breakfast, she said this taste like my soot kratae and only pit knows the ingredients! And then Pit showed up from the kitchen and said i am going to come to your house everyday until you listen to me.

Ahhhh!! He finally confessed that everything he's doing is not for her father, it's actually for HER. *squeal*

Awww!! Nadech is shocked and starts crying when Kim tells him that their whole marriage is fake and she doesn't love him. And then he tells her to keep the wedding ring he bought for her and walks away crying again.