[Ch3] Raeng Tawan (Lovedrama Company) Aum Atichart/Chipy Sirin

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
besides the unneccesary side characters and issues, Aum plays this badass, hardcore badboy sooooooo well!!! He's soooo sexxy!!!!! I am like drooling at my desk at work!!!!

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Screenshot_2016-08-03-21-03-11.png Screenshot_2016-08-03-21-04-39.png Screenshot_2016-08-03-21-10-39.png Screenshot_2016-08-03-21-10-49.png Screenshot_2016-08-03-21-10-54.png Screenshot_2016-08-03-21-12-48.png Screenshot_2016-08-03-21-14-08.png Screenshot_2016-08-03-21-14-28.png Screenshot_2016-08-03-21-15-10.png Screenshot_2016-08-03-21-04-43.png
What is the translation for the above photo? ⬆:)
Aum shared a photo of him and Chippy from Raeng Tawan finale preview hours before the show:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIoydXODscS/

Credits as tagged

Tonight's the final night of Raeng Tawan... Just kiss already Aum and Chippy lololololol

As of this posting, Raeng Tawan is currently trending on Twitter Thailand at #3. :)

Last edited:

meenia

sarNie Adult
This one is a pretty good lakorn. I love Aum. He wow me with his acting. Isn't it funny that he was so mean to chippy, but i only feel sorry for Aum. I got mad that Chippy was so stubborn. LOL. I love myself a strong guy on the outside but have a soft heart on the inside. Love it that instead of typical main guy chase after nang'ek at the end, he was the one that was slightly hurt and playing hard to get. LOL.

The second couple did frustrated me a bit. Maybe because it was a one sided almost through out the series. Or i just feel bad for Aom LOL. They were cute, but it got frustrated because the guy keep saying don't love me or it will make it complicated. LOL.

Overall, it was a good lakorn. Most misunderstanding between the two main was solved quickly. Not too many frustrated scenes.

Very cute ending. I would love to see Aum and Chippy again. Aum really match the Mafia leader type. He's so hot with all his bodyguard and then very cute with his mee poo hat. That was awesome. I'm so jealous of Nat right now. She's very lucky.

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
The ending was sad and yet, sweet. I hope Best Aticha will get a role where she doesn't die at the end again. :sad6:
As for Aum, he definitely did well as always. :clap::icon12: Hopefully Chippy and Aum get paired again someday, for another drama.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
PhotoGrid_1470297385811.jpg

Raeng Tawan is still trending on Twitter Thailand at #14. :)

PhotoGrid_1470295080702.jpg
Credits to ibees_ipr IG :)
Sad ending for Best, happy ending for the couples. Ughhhh I would love to have a boat ride and be proposed too! Forehead kisses makes me giddy :love: I hope Aum and Chippy will reunite in another lakorn. A slap-kiss will do looool. Imagine then doing willing scenes aside from attempts hahahaha :attempt:babyswwilling| LOL. Chippy has two upcoming lakorns, no news on Aum yet, hopefully we can see him again soon. :) Aum and Chippy are hot together and they compliment each other.

Last edited:

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
A WELL MADE ENDING!
Aum and Chippy had such great chemistry. Despite the age difference and the fact that they both have their own lovers, I would get hyped every time there was a love scene. The promise Suriyen made to TaenTawan at the end was just too cute. I melted. Congrats to them for doing so well. Hope to see them together again soon.
As for Aom's and Peach's ending, I found it so frustrating yet so cute. Peach kept playing with Aom's feelings and I just didn't know what to do but scream. Why did he have to be so rude? I understand that she's gullible and all, but give the girl a break! She's trying to win you over! Haha! So adorable!
With the third couple, I'm glad they finally got together in the end and could put aside their misunderstandings towards one another. A cop and a fashion designer? Who would have thought!
Raeng Tawan is definitely a must watch. It incorporates all types of genres including romance, action, drama, mystery, and suspense. Who doesn't want a little bit of everything in their life? This lakorn is seriously one of my favorites this year. :icon12:

darlingyaya36

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know where I can watch this lakorn? I've waited a long time for people to sub it but I can't seem to find it with eng subs anywhere :(

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
Finally after 2 years the engsub project is done, JL subbing team has all episodes subbed in HD quality.

They just updated 1,2 eps on their FB, but people have shared too much that lead them to shut down their FB page yesterday due to copyright problem.

Hopefully they will come back soon and upload all eps since so many fans still patiently wait for Reang Tawan fully subbed.

I love this drama so much but also I am mad at the same time, second leads stole so many screen time from Kat&Pu even until the last episode.

Thank you everyone who had enjoyed this drama in this thread, I still think Reang Tawan is so underrated, it deserves more attentions than this, but seeing so many fans asking and still patiently waiting for Engsub, well I am happy enough :icon12:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Finally after 2 years the engsub project is done, JL subbing team has all episodes subbed in HD quality.

They just updated 1,2 eps on their FB, but people have shared too much that lead them to shut down their FB page yesterday due to copyright problem.

Hopefully they will come back soon and upload all eps since so many fans still patiently wait for Reang Tawan fully subbed.

I love this drama so much but also I am mad at the same time, second leads stole so many screen time from Kat&Pu even until the last episode.

Thank you everyone who had enjoyed this drama in this thread, I still think Reang Tawan is so underrated, it deserves more attentions than this, but seeing so many fans asking and still patiently waiting for Engsub, well I am happy enough :icon12:
I loved this lakorn so much too! It was what made me become a fan of aum and chippy! I was so sad to see only 6 episodes subbed but i still watched lol now im waiting to rewatch it with eng subs. This lakorn is very in demand with the international fans. So many peopld are wating till she uploads ep 7 and onwards. I was also mad to see peach and aom s take up so much screen time. It pissed me off so much