[Ch3] Raeng Tawan (Lovedrama Company) Aum Atichart/Chipy Sirin

tinah

sarNie Coma
P'kai is actually choosing other stars now for his lakorns other than his favourite. Aum never worked for him. Where is all the older gen actreses! I guess no more.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
tinah said:
P'kai is actually choosing other stars now for his lakorns other than his favourite. Aum never worked for him. Where is all the older gen actreses! I guess no more.
they chose Chippy pairing with P'Aum cos by the storyline the nang'ek is much younger than pra'ek

byebye

sarNie OldFart
chippy is cute. So many newbies it gets a bit confusing. Channl 3 is overloaded with them that is why I'm surprised some actresses actually get more than 1 lakorn each.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
What is up with Aum's hair?!
his playing a meanie this is why his hair is like this, he look charming with that hair, Chippy is really cute Ch3 is promoting her as 
the new nang'ek can't wait to see her in Sood Kaen San Ruk playing as Rome&Donut daughter

admin company producing is Who&Who

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Always like Chippy even when she the bad girl in the sixth sense lakorn lol! Her acting is good and haooy to know she getting more n'ek role. Looking forward to see this lakorn, lately Aum isn't looking good...his best has to be his lakorn with Kim in the 4hjhkk...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
babie_sara said:
Oh, I want Aum with Best now
they found a nang'ek already her name is Chippy Sirin, Best eversince she switch to Ch3 she's been playing 2nd or a nang'rai

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Always like Chippy even when she the bad girl in the sixth sense lakorn lol! Her acting is good and haooy to know she getting more n'ek role. Looking forward to see this lakorn, lately Aum isn't looking good...his best has to be his lakorn with Kim in the 4hjhkk...
i can't wait to see her in Sood Kaen San Ruk she's Rome&Donut daughter its her 1st nang'ek role 

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Alice said:
they found a nang'ek already her name is Chippy Sirin, Best eversince she switch to Ch3 she's been playing 2nd or a nang'rai
Isn't Best married already. She's like in her late 20s. Too much actresses in ch3 so her chance of being n ek is rare besides she's not that young. They want like 16-18 years old and she's married if I'm not wrong. That will bring n,ek status down. Asian celebs r like that younger, not married, family rich pretty don't need to have acting skills u can pass. American entertainment is fair I think cus u have to fight test ur roles. Age, marriage does not matter most importantly they can act good

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Chippy is so beautiful. Ive liked her from Sixth Sense as well. Her acting is great. Best is beautiful too, but i don't know if she's married.