[Ch3] Rai Rak Payak Kungfu (BROADCAST THAI)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
It's going to be a comedy. I don't like comedies because people usually fail at making them funny. Although Broadcast-Thai is a good production, I was hoping that Susie would come back and take on better roles. Ever since Plerng See Roong, all her other lakorns haven't been very interesting.

Here are some pictures from Kapook for the fitting: http://drama.kapook.com/view80268.html  
romantic action comedy 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
...Yikes... :eyetwitch: :faint: Film...is too "pretty" in all that makeup and outfit. :nailbiter: :lmao3:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe...I adore Susie, but don't really like Film. I'm glad she's back though!! Hehe. That means more opportunities coming her way! YAY!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
not a fan of her bangs....

Action comedy? 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Idk why Thai's associate Chinese women with bangs. Lol. They did the same to Aff in Botan Gleep Sudtai. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Idk why Thai's associate Chinese women with bangs. Lol. They did the same to Aff in Botan Gleep Sudtai. 
Seriously. It's a funny stereotype, and I'm not a fan bangs. Haha.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I love watching Susie and I'm glad she's back, but why with Fiim? IDK... can't stand watching Film though.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Film is likable. I was never a fan of his until Pan Rai Pan Ruk with him and Matt! That was such a great lakorn. You guys should check it out. Film was adorable in there and Matt's acting was superb as always. It's a romantic comedy.