[CH3] Rati Luang (Kantana Evolution): Puen Khanin/Chippy Sirin

little22

sarNie Juvenile
This is very good. I like a meanie pek also soft heart to nek. He will get amnesia but he will have a son with nek. Nek character is a fighter and funny. I repeat alot of their scenes.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Story is moving pretty fast, feels rushed, but their chemistry is spot on. I didn’t expect so many scenes between them so fast, but base on the trailer it looks like we have an amnesia plot and some time jump.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
So much fun scenes with pra Nang. I loves it. Now I have to wait another week for the next epi. My heart can't wait. Haven't felt like this for a long time.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
There's idk if pek and the sis has something together cus he said Shrimp is also his wife. I hope not cus it'll be a turn off besides they did kiss. I really love pek and nek character

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like Chippy and Puen's scenes together. Only lakorn I am following. I find myself looking forward to them. When Chippy plays an ordinary girl she's really ordinary and relatable. The clothes/hair and face is not put together in the least and the IDGAF about it is what I love lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
There's idk if pek and the sis has something together cus he said Shrimp is also his wife. I hope not cus it'll be a turn off besides they did kiss. I really love pek and nek character
Puen said chippys character took his virginity lol I think the only thing he did with her sis character is probably kiss that’s it

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I like Chippy and Puen's scenes together. Only lakorn I am following. I find myself looking forward to them. When Chippy plays an ordinary girl she's really ordinary and relatable. The clothes/hair and face is not put together in the least and the IDGAF about it is what I love lol
Yeah they’re superrr cute together! It didn’t take long for p’ek to fall for her Lmao he was so mean to her and now he’s all over her!

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Why am I so late to this ship? Omg, I'm crushing on Puen and Chippy SO BADLY! I would probably never watch this in a million years, yes, I've read the spoilers, but for Puen and Chippy, I will. They're sooooo adorable together. I'm saddened to know that they may never get to work with one another again as a pair and if they do, it'll probably be many years from now or by then, one of them would be married and it won't be the same. Lol

So I'm going to enjoy this lakorn and their sizzling chemistry.

I was watching their Bride magazine shoot. Hahah, Chippy was like, let's just get married after them having similar answers to the questions.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Why am I so late to this ship? Omg, I'm crushing on Puen and Chippy SO BADLY! I would probably never watch this in a million years, yes, I've read the spoilers, but for Puen and Chippy, I will. They're sooooo adorable together. I'm saddened to know that they may never get to work with one another again as a pair and if they do, it'll probably be many years from now or by then, one of them would be married and it won't be the same. Lol

I was watching their Bride magazine shoot. Hahah, Chippy was like, let's just get married after them having similar answers to the questions.
Chippy seem chill as heck...that's why she gets along with the boys. The behind the scenes stuff is cute to watch. I know when I am into a lakorn I would also watch BTS stuff. Puen and Chippy just comes across normal and comfy in the lakorn as a couple. So even if there's drama going on it's relaxing watching them.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Chip has a really nice relationship with Puen in real life! I think that was her first ever male costar so she’s super comfortable around him :) You should see their interactions in real life haha Chippy is so touchy feely and dominant with him and Puen seems so shy and laid back it’s really cute. His fans also really love her lol Very sweet bro and sis relationship

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Chip has a really nice relationship with Puen in real life! I think that was her first ever male costar so she’s super comfortable around him :) You should see their interactions in real life haha Chippy is so touchy feely and dominant with him and Puen seems so shy and laid back it’s really cute. His fans also really love her lol Very sweet bro and sis relationship
This is like their 4th lakorn together? So I'm not surprised

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm holding out...

If he had amnesia....urg

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Why can’t I watch this on YouTube? Anyone know what’s up with ch3’s youtube page? It’s only posting FIN clips or up to episode 5

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Why can’t I watch this on YouTube? Anyone know what’s up with ch3’s youtube page? It’s only posting FIN clips or up to episode 5
They want you to pay like tencent and iq.....only vip get the recent eps....those who aren't vip and premium has to wait longer for the release of eps

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
This production company usually has good stories but they ruin it with the excessive and unnecessary focus on the bad guys all the time. They waste away a lot of the screen time.

With that said, I can't believe Tai has had amnesia for more than 4 episodes now. Like, that's even longer than the time Tai and Pla had all together so far. They should've built on Tai and Pla to Episode 6-7 then do the amnesia troupe if need be. And did it have to be 6 whole years? Omg.

Anyway, the scenes between Trai and Tan are super cute though. Gosh, I love the chemistry between Puen and Chippy. It's so natural.

Yeah, I had to subscribe to Ch. 3's app to watch the drama. Haha, the price isn't bad though. No ads like YouTube and they're full episodes.

Pin the character AND the actress are both annoying. Haha.