[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Just finished watching episode 6 and gotta say I don't love it as much as episode 5. Aiko is such a BITCH! Also Taro is seriously getting ANNOYING!!! GOD I AM STARTING TO GET FRUSTRATED WITH HIM! I know he has feelings for Seiko but seriously, he looks so pathetic! HE NEEDS TO STOP! I don't like him anymore!

I understand why Seiko is holding back her feelings for Takeshi but seriously! Are you going to wait for him to die before you confess that you love him!? It's already episode 6! We're halfway done! Shouldn't this be where the climax is!? I AM SO FRUSTRATED!!!

I'm slowly falling for Ryu's cuteness. I think the way he teases Takeshi and Seiko is so adorable. I think I am really going to miss his joking and childish behavior when he becomes Souryo. When he becomes Souryo, he will become more dark and serious. I don't want Ryu to lose his innocence and childish ways. I like that he is slowly being sweet to Mayumi and I gotta say that I am starting to like their storyline.

I might be crazy but seriously, I kind of like Aiko and Kenichi's slap/kiss storyline. I think their story could totally turn into a sweet one if only they were not evil. I think they make a good evil couple. Although I don't like what they are doing and planning to do to my beloved Takeshi and Seiko, I think Aiko and Kenichi make a rather good-looking evil couple.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
555 Yes, I'd love a chair like that and it would be a 100 point bonus if I have a Takeshi of my own to turn around towards!

I get that Uncle Koji wants to keep the peace between Onizuka and Misawa but being a viewer who already knows that Riki isn't as brotherly towards Onizuka as he appears to be, I support Takeshi placing Seiko as a priority over the marriage agreement. Aiko is one scary person! At this rate, Seiko is going to have a hard time finishing her studies.

Takeshi is really playing up Ryu's good points lol 
"There's nothing Ryu can't do."
"A player like Ryu, when he loves someone, he loves for real."

They're really making Taro roll in pain, aren't they? Just don't give us a love triangle, please.

jun ji

sarNie Egg
I hate that they're giving Haro such a big part.  I wouldn't feel so bad for the guy if he liked Seiko but to be that much into her, those longing eyes following her... it pains me to know he won't get her cause a part of me wishes for him to get her but of course the major part of me wants her with Takeshi.  Poor Haro, I do hope they'll find a love for him too.  Its worse for him cause he loves his boss's wife, knowing he'll never have her.

Takeshi, the ever loving hubby.  I need someone like that.  I WANT someone like that. Ha!  I've said it before but he is really settling into the role of Souryo.

Ryu, with each passing episode you can see that he's better fit for the role of Souryo.  I love him and Mayumi together, but I love the bromance between him and Takeshi even more.

Ugh.  Another week until we see our handsome Onitsuka boys again =(

jjinxx

Echoing those who said that Mario has grown up mighty fine LOL. Stealing my heart! 

Ryu is so funny, always commenting on how sweet Takeshi and Seiko are. And the way Takeshi comments on Ryu's unknowing love for Mayumi is so straight-forward 55. I love the scene the three of them were eating together. The guys' exchange about going to theTakahashi house and their different tones of voice -- Ryu whining and Takeshi scolding -- was too cute! These types of dialogue are brief but well-written and great for showing the characteristics of each person!

Mario and Nadech have their roles perfected.

*sigh* It hurts my heart to watch Mayumi and her mom behave coldly towards my Seiko ("My Seiko," says Takeshi in my head lol). 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Episode 6... Not exploding with pink bubbles but it was still cute. I like that we're seeing Seiko & Takeshi out in town. Everyone now recognizes Seiko as Okusan. Everytime Takeshi calls Seiko, "Kimi" I just melt a little inside each time. His tone is so sweet and gentle. *siiiiiiigh*

I like that Seiko hasn't professed her love so ardently yet. She's a well bred young woman. And remember, Thai women are supposed to be modest. I think it's right that she's not over doing it. Her confession would only pull Takeshi furthur away from his duties and responsibilities. Which is something she does not want to do. I think when the right time comes, she will protect him with her love. He'll need her love more than anything else when the family wars happen.

Fav. scene was when they were leaving the police station and came face to face with the Misawa family. Seiko and Takeshi were already hands, but when Seiko saw Aiko, she put her other hand on top of their helds hands. It was a gesture of both being scared and holding claim to her man. Aiko knows this.

I also love the little bickering scenes of Takeshi & Ryu. They have the prefect bromance.

jjinxx

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

x0unerthanlater same here. I like that Seiko is taking her sweet time verbalizing her love. Her actions are quite telling of her feelings, hehehe, and she is very responsive to Takeshi's affection.

They're so cute. There's such an abundance of hugging in RRHLT, and now also holding hands. Just the way I like it. I'm weirdly critical of hugs in dramas. If a lead couple can hug with the perfect emotions and strength in their arms, I love them even harder, and I'm lovin' Kimi and Anata so much! *swoon*

The thing with Taro's flowers is kind of exasperating me. The script better not make it a big deal later on if Seiko finds out Taro was the one who planted them and not Takeshi's doing. Takeshi loves her too much to go through drama with Taro! Please na!

So glad that Seiko and Mayumi got along well fast. I remember seeing photos of Mayumi and Ryu at Seiko and Takeshi's farm. Double the sweetness!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I understand Taro's character in the script but why didnt they use a different actor who is actually good. Im so mean i know. When i see him it changes my mood...downhill wise. This taro is so stiff and its funny when he fights. Why couldnt we have someone like boy chokchai (punyachon kon krua), boy pisadnu (from wanida) that new arthur guy from maya tawan, chain techin (that mustached guy khunchai rachanon), jack methus (khun yodyos from khunchai ronnapee) sure they might be stiff a bit but as least they can still carry out a confident dialogue. Taew amd mario cuteness level has gone far and beyond the definition of cute:))

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
Love Takeshi and Seiko lovey dovey moment. I feel bad for Seiko when Mayumi and her mother ignore her existence and treat her coldly. Seiko might not be strong (physically) like Mayumi, but I think she is also strong in her own way to be able tolerate all these coldly behavior from people around her. *I want to hug Seiko and tell her " you did a great job, keep fighting". I feel sad for Taro, I know he will love Seiko until the end, but I still have a silent wish that he will have a happy ending.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I agree @jjinx & @OHOaddict , I hope Taro's affections don't come between Takeshi & Seiko.

I understand Taro's feelings and that he can't help but fall in love with the sweet and lovely Seiko, but why are the writers dragging out his infatuation with her? They don't need to hurt Taro so badly. And Taro, omg, dude.... your dad keeps scolding you on your actions! Live like a warrior and stop being so obvious. + For someone who went to learn Martial Arts in a different town, and is supposed to be bada$$, Taro get's his butt kicked a lot.

I know the actor who plays Taro is a newbie, but c'mon... they really messed up when they casted him. He should have gone with an evening lakorn first for experience before taking on a big role like Taro. I liked him in the beginning, but now he seems like a burden... =T

--- The ending of episode 6 had me yelling at my comp. Why would they end it right there? Oh I know, because they want us starving until next week! Grrrr.

jjinxx

I thought the actor playing Taro was doing well at the beginning but now that he has to portray deeper emotions, he's definitely struggling to express those emotions.
But I don't feel jealous for Takeshi when Taro gets to take care of Seiko because Seiko is in love with her anata!

Yup! Seiko doesn't have physical prowess but she puts her heart into everything she does! She clearly wins the approval of the uncles. She and Takeshi deserve each other <3 the two of them could lash out at everyone for the struggles they go through with their love but they face everything bravely.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Finally watched Episode 5 with eng sub and we get to see the face-off between Takeshi and Kenichi. Nothing thrills me more than seeing our hero rescuing his beloved in a deadly battle. The sequencing of the fight was properly done although not perfect. But to my expectations, it delivered and I was in awed. Takeshi and Kenichi did a fantastic job during the battle scene.

In this episode, there were many mushy scenes between Takeshi and Seiko. As someone who doesn’t really enjoy mushiness, I find myself smiling. I think we deserved to see the intense romance between the two cross lovers after so much that had happened. Funnily, I didn’t cringe at their scenes. Sometimes, when mushy scenes weren’t done well, it looks awkward but not Mario and Taew in RRHLT. In fact, I was secretly cheering them on! 

In the beginning, I do have some mixed feelings towards Takeshi making Seiko the 2nd wife, even if it’s only a façade, for I felt it was wrong when he promised Riki that there won’t be any wedding in the Onizuka household until the murderers of his family are brought to justice. But as I look from the POV of Takeshi, he wasn’t left with many choices. Seiko’s life is at risk. If Kenichi could kidnapped her or was thinking of dishonoring her, what makes him think he can’t do other more
terrifying stuff. Moreover, the thoughts of Seiko being harm could make him lose his mind thus the best solution is to have the fake marriage. Of course
Aiko would be furious just like how Seiko has explained. No women would ever agree that their husbands/men take on another wife. Looking at it now, I find
Seiko’s position is even more difficult to endure. No one knew it was a fake marriage except Takeshi. Although she loves him, but being the 2nd wife is still a stigma, especially in her culture. Besides that, even if she knows Takeshi has no feelings towards Aiko, it is still wrong. Others will continue to misunderstand her. She can’t back-off now because this is for her
protection. 

Overall, this entire episode was swoon-worthy. We get to see a very CHUNKY Mario which I am sure one of you will definitely loveeeeee it!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ouch...my face hurts from smiling too much.  Isn't Takeshi just the sweetest husband.  When he's sulking with that babyface I :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  If someone risked their life to save mine, I wouldn't even have second thoughts.  Make me his mistress, take me...all of me. 

Does anybody have the English lyrics to this song?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua78SqdGiP0

Currently on replay. 

jjinxx

Eek, I see Aiko coming fast into the MIDDLE of the picture again next week! I know Seiko will have a difficult time standing up for herself because she still feels guilty being the Okusan, but I have faith in her! She will persevere for her beloved Takeshi!

Hard to accept that the peace of an entire city relies upon a single marriage. I only see it as Misawa not being able to let go of pride. So one man doesn’t want to marry your daughter, let it go. Misawa’s clan can’t really gain anything from the marriage because Onizuka is powerful and they’re going to keep that power and wealth within their own household, so I dunno why Riki is trying to fool himself. For a bunch of adults, they sure don’t try to think outside the box lol. And I just laugh sometimes because Satoshi is the most logical one, always pointing out that Aiko should just forget about Takeshi.

I seriously wish we got to see the Behind the Scenes for all of those romantic scenes between Takeshi and Seiko! Can you imagine being on set behind the camera while Taew and Mario are hugging and going in for kisses?? *swoon*

Oh goodness, half way through already! But I think the same way as Takeshi, lol, every moment between him and Praewdao is so utterly sweet that the memories will last a long time.
Episode 5, the scene Seiko is buttoning Takeshi’s vest, is my absolute favorite cute scene of theirs thus far. All that closed space, Seiko’s concentration, Takeshi enjoying watching her, then the way he pulled her closer was a little cheeky, as if he had waited all night to wake up and get to see, hear, and hug her again…
Taew plays such a beautiful and gentle Seiko. Uncle Koji is correct when he says those around her will fall for her. I’m in love with her more and more!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
RFTD will be airing on August 21st so RRHLT will have only 11 episodes, that's too short.   In that case, we only have five more episodes left.

jun ji

sarNie Egg
phoenix81 said:
Overall, this entire episode was swoon-worthy. We get to see a very CHUNKY Mario which I am sure one of you will definitely loveeeeee it!
555, yes, CHUNKY Mario is certainly swoon-worthy.  I'm really glad he's grown and matured more, as well as put a little more meat on himself.  Gives us girls something/somewhere to grab and hold on to.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I feel like Mario is starting to lose his stalking ability..to be more clear, he's definitely losing it to Taro. Before, Mario was stalking her, found where she lived, worked, schooled, studied, and indirectly sent paper stars to her. Taro, on the other hand, is her bodyguard assigned by Mario who plants and delivers flowers to her, and now he knows her bday when Mario didn't. Mario, you're losing your touch. We NEED you to regain your stalker status!!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 5 another well done episode! Seiko finally moves in. I thought it was so cutee the first time they slept together in the same room. Seiko was like a little kid when they sleepover for the first time at someone's house and they can't sleep because they miss home. I think it's funny how Mario keeps saying it's okay because in a year you will go back. If i was Seiko and I returned to Thailand and my parents asked me how Japan was it'd be one heck of a story. Like you know oh.... nothing really just a samurai guy from a strong clan with a crazy fiancee fell in love with me and I almost got sold into a brothel but I got saved and became his second wife for safety. lol just something I'd probably do but knowing Seiko she wouldn't do it. I just really love how all of the girls in here are conservative. Can I just say how annoying but cool was that fight when Takeshi went to save Seiko. I thought all the sword fighting was great but when everyone else came in it was just so much fighting going on. I'm glad they let Takeshi get hurt too because sometimes Thai Lakorns exaggerate on how awesome some P'eks are when they are fighting with guns, swords, or just fist. I mean yea sometimes they can dodge the bullets and all but for that to happen every time they fight those people must be magical or something. lol sorry about ranting for a little bit girls but can't wait to see episode 6 tonight!! Su Su na Takeshi and Seiko <3. 

@jjinxx: Haha me too girll! I want to see the BTS because those people must've been squealing and fangirling like us too.  :coverlaf:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
RFTD will be airing on August 21st so RRHLT will have only 11 episodes, that's too short.   In that case, we only have five more episodes left.

WHAT!? ARE YOU SERIOUS!? TAKESHI AND SEIKO'S STORY WILL ONLY HAVE 11 EPISODES!? WHERE DID YOU HEAR THE NEWS!? Darn! I'm going to miss Takeshi like crazy!