[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OHOaddict said:
I feel like Mario is starting to lose his stalking ability..to be more clear, he's definitely losing it to Taro. Before, Mario was stalking her, found where she lived, worked, schooled, studied, and indirectly sent paper stars to her. Taro, on the other hand, is her bodyguard assigned by Mario who plants and delivers flowers to her, and now he knows her bday when Mario didn't. Mario, you're losing your touch. We NEED you to regain your stalker status!!

I totally agree! Mario needs to regain his stalker status but the thing is that he can't and doesn't need to stalk her anymore since they are "married" and she's his wife.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
There's no more secret about his feelings, lol. Takeshi speaks so directly about his feelings, he stares at Seiko to his heart's content and owns up to it without blinking twice. 

I think Seiko gets kidnapped again. Eeewww I don't want Sato to touch her! Takeshi will kick his butt for sure!

The poem that Takeshi wrote for Seiko sounds so sweet. So excited to hear Seiko's reply poem. Teehee.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I've been rewatching episodes 1 through 6 and I must say that I think Seiko is too nice and kind to be Okami-sung of the Onizuka clan even though she's not Okami-sung right now yet. I want her to step up to Aiko and like SLAP that bitch Aiko's face or something. I know Seiko's personality and character is supposed to be reserved, calm and kind and I also know that Seiko feels guilty for stealing Takeshi from Aiko but COME ON! How many times does Takeshi have to tell Seiko that he doesn't even love Aiko for Seiko to finally stop trying to push Takeshi towards Aiko!? SEIKO LISTEN TO ME! TAKESHI DOES NOT LOVE AIKO! SO STOP PUSHING HIM AWAY! JUST MAKE BABIES ALREADY! MAKE BABIES ALREADY WITH TAKESHI!

I think that Mayumi will become a great Okami-sung in the second part of the series because she knows how to fight and can beat up bad guys. At least that's what I saw from the many BTS that were released. I think Mayumi will definitely become a strong and fearsome Okami-sung along side with our Souryo Ryu. She's gonna be kicking some asses in her high heels! YAY!

I feel like Takeshi and Seiko are both just too nice, sweet and innocent. They both don't fit into the world of samurai and gangsters. Even now as Souryo, I feel like Takeshi is too gentle and sweet but I guess that's why I love him. I don't get the feeling of a leader from him like how I get from Ryu. I feel like Ryu has a very strong aura and charisma of a leader. Even though Ryu is not the leader right now, I feel like in dangerous situations, Ryu knows what to do and makes better decisions than Takeshi does. I like how Ryu uses his head to help Takeshi make decisions because Takeshi is only using his heart to make decisions. Of course there is nothing wrong with using your heart to make decisions, but I think as a leader, you need to use your head too.

I can't believe that we only have three weeks left before this series is over! I'm going to miss Takeshi like crazy! I'm going to miss his sweetness and gentleness. But I'll save my tears until the end. 

jjinxx

It's true Takeshi doesn't suit the role of Souryo, since these clans have their own codes and rules, but as a leader in the general definition, Takeshi grew up with confidence and knows how to deal with people in order to gain the most benefit for everyone. He has experience, is conscientious, is responsible, independent, and level-headed and doesn't rush when it comes to the enemies the way Ryu does, which are great traits of a leader. He simply has to find a different field of work, lol. A vineyard in Thailand with lots of space and the presence of his kimi tee rak and their children is where both Takeshi and Praewdao will thrive.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
jun ji said:
555, yes, CHUNKY Mario is certainly swoon-worthy.  I'm really glad he's grown and matured more, as well as put a little more meat on himself.  Gives us girls something/somewhere to grab and hold on to.
Oh jun ji, you are giving me 'thoughts' (evil smile)!!! Well, Mario has definitely buffed up comparing to a few years ago. This make him looked more mature too (although he still has a baby-face). 

MissSunny & jjinxx: True, Takeshi doesn't really fit to be a leader even though he has leadership qualities (kind, gentle, responsible, calm, respectable, firm, confident) because at times a leader, especially from the Samurai clan, has to do the unthinkable to settle some matters!  He is softer compared to Ryu, so it would make it difficult for him to make certain decisions. In one of the earlier episodes he did mentioned that he will not use violence to settle anything but he is starting to see that he has no choice now but to use violence when its necessary. I start to see it has become difficult for him. So, now I rather him give up the position even though he is doing a good job as a leader coz it hurts me to see him having to do something he doesn't enjoy or comfortable. Someone from this thread has mentioned about it before. But at that time I couldn't see it. But as I continue to watch, I want him to be happy with Seiko without having him to worry about her or for her to worry about him. Worrying about someone you care deeply is a very terrifying and horrifying feeling. Nothing compares to knowing you are safe with your love ones.  

jjinxx

"Just one kiss, please kimi tee rak?"
Lol soooo cute! Gosh what a sweetheart he is! That scene just about made my heart stop.

Reactions: Mae

tinah

sarNie Coma
I need to start on this! Been so busy from work. I.miss taew and Mario together so definately cant miss it. I love the sweet screencaps above. They are supposed to get married right

jjinxx

oh my goodness ^ please give us that hot spring scene this week! 

I've been missing Seiko and Takeshi!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Oooo!I didnt expect to see some steamy scenes like that of taew n mario. Definitely cant miss it

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
MrsChum said:
Lol... Your so funny!! Thanks for the clip ja! :)
You are welcome :)

MrsChum said:
Oh my!! This scene look very hot and steamy...

Cr. farm_adisurn_rungsun
MrsChum, again?!!?!!! This time I am gonna have a major heart attack!!!! Many THANKS for the pix ;)

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
jjinxx said:
oh my goodness ^ please give us that hot spring scene this week! 

I've been missing Seiko and Takeshi!
Me too! I've been missing them too. Wednesday just couldn't come fast enough.......

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Not sure if this has been posted before. I really like the guy who acted as Mario's dad. He was really funny in 'Madam Dun'. I find he is a very good actor. 
Anyway, the vid below is great as they have Mario, Nadech and the dad :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp_w9fsuB8o
Credit:Mario Fanclub

I hope they will have the BTS of Takeshi and Seiko in the hot bath, hehehe!! Would love to see their interaction off-screen. 

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
omg...can't wait til that love scene...seiko finally give in to takeshi...love takeshi and seiko so much...been rewatching ep 1 to 6 so many times already...wednesday, why so slow...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
My favorite scene so far is when Takeshi takes off Seiko's braid.  He said she couldn't wear her hair like that because she is now a married woman (not entirely sure due to my poor Thai).  And then he gently brushes her hair with his fingers and the background music...OMG! I can't get enough of that scene.  Does anybody have that soundtrack? My fiance asked why I keep rewinding the same thing LOL!

That soundtrack is amazing and gives this drama a very Japanese feel whenever it comes on.  Is it available anywhere?