[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Right on Kiz!

I guess since he's popular now, people assume that he's being bomb with promotions. But I guess since he doesn't need any promotion to constantly being in the spotlight, so they rather spend the money on someone who needs it more.

After seeing those pics of Nadech and Aff, they actually do look good together. But I still think Aff doesn't match this role. N'ek is suppose to be only 2 yrs older, and don't forget that she's a student also.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Aff and nadech looks good together in that photo, but its a no no for me! Bie and aff is already a no no for me, cause you can tell the age different. And if she paired with nadech you can difinitely tell the age different! Please no aff. If so, I would prefer a new actress!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
They look more compatible here than in the calendar. I actually don't mind seeing them together too. I was able to watch Aff with Bie so y not Nadech? Bie actually has a baby face while Nadech looks very mature now compared to back then. So handsome.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I agree with u lakorn watcher...tat wat I think too if we are able to watch it thought with Bie and Aff then we should do it with Aff and Nadech as well...I don't really since Aff look younger than her age...since Aff look hot with most of her co-star...

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Aff is aging of course, but she can still manage to look young for now. Maybe after having kids her appearance may change, but I am so sure that she is probably nang'ek here. There's a really high chance. Her upcoming lakorn with Ken is starting to film this May though.

Sweet_09

True true, because many of our star is getting marry and getting pregnant for example Aom P and Kob than soon it would be Noon W...I'm just sad...

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I have a feeling that Aff will most likely be nang'ek but if it's the younger generation then I really want Taew!

Here's an manip. artwork. Thanks to DANCY^^

At this moment, I just want to know when they will start filming this. I need to know when they will have another lakorn for Nadech after TNNKK.

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
I really want to see Nadech with Chompoo Araya, Janie or Sirita Jensen.It is a real pity that Nat Evitra is not any more a member of the industry because she would have formed a beautiful couple with Nadech also.

maimee

sarNie Egg
Thats nice artwork of Nadech and Taew. :thumbsup: It will be great if elders at ch3 see the potential of this pairing and cast them here.lol

My patience has almost run out for the comfirmation of Nadech's next lakorn. Hopefully there would be some good news coming out soon to cheer me up. :numchuck:

Sweet_09

Tat a nice job who ever done it...nadech and teaw would be great...but their is no new been release yet...sad

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
aaargh, I cannot get away from the feeling that Aff doesn't suit the role. She's not old or anything, but tbh...I cringe when I imagine her with Nadech, even though I love both of them. Someone put Taew in here!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yes i agree, no Aff here please, though i think she can't. She confirmed she's clearing her schedule to make babies. I want Taew, Matt, Marie or maybe even Margie here.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Taew would be my first choice followed by Kim and Matt.

Marie has a baby face, so I can't picture her in this role, plus she's a newbie. I don't think she can handle this kind of role, yet.

XYZX

sarNie Egg
Don't tell me Nadech has no project lined up after tnnkk until this unconfirmed one probably at the end of the year. That means we won't see him on screen for another whole year after tnnkk airs. That's unreasonable and unbelievable! Please get him something. I don't care if it's a movie or lakorn. Neither do I care who he pairs up with. Just feel dying to see him playing in different roles. I'm not familiar with how thai lakorn industry works. I see the idea of pairing up with a constant one is kinda stupid.