[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
:lmao3: I've said in this thread so many times that Nadech is confirmed in this lakonr

unless, he pulled out himself, otherwise he is in this one along with Mario

about his upcoming lakorns. Tell u what Wave Media missed him out to Khun Ja, actually after TNNKK, he got his lakorn with WM but Khun Ja booked him for this lakorn, and WM has to wait until 1 year to get his schedules

Nadech is not like other actors, he is particular in the roles he would pick

And lastly about the N'ek, they are still looking for the right one.

This lakorn may be filmed in Japan as well. I have heard that the scene which is Takeshin's funeral is huge like those God father's funeral. So they gotta go look for the location

I'd better wait for a good quality lakorn than crappy one

I agree with you that I rather watch a good lakorn then a crappy one BUT I do not want to wait tooooooooo long na. That was my worry..... that they won't start filming this until the end of the year or 2013 then we'll only see Nadech in TNNKK in 2012. It seems like that will be the case now..... I just want them to start production on this soon that I don't even care who his n'ek will be in here anymore......

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
how come they start filming when the scrips aren't completed yet lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao hahahahhahahaah :lmao3:

I heard that the filming is within this year. There are two parts first is Takeshi (Nadech's role) second was Ryo (Mario)

the third one, they don't plan to film it, but they will consider it after the response for the 2 series

LOL Kiz. Start "production" and start "filming" is different na.

I am so confused with Ch.3 then. Nadech is so hot right now, why don't they line him up with a production house with a complete script? I am sure there are many that want him to star in their projects.

How can Khun Ja get Nadech when her script is not done? How did Wave Media loose out on this? Do they not have a script either??? I would really like Nadech to have a lakorn with WM (or other prod. house), starring with someone else (not yaya)..... then go on to play this role as Takeshi with Yaya na.

oh, This is from a book right? Is the author working on the script?

XYZX

sarNie Egg
That's what confused me. Did they book him for a certain time frame? It seems Nadech has to wait for this forever before he can do anything else. Now they realize they can't start filming until the end of the year. That means Nadech's schedule is reopened from April to December. That's whole nine month!!! Enough to shoot two lakorns man! How can the industry not show any reaction to this changing situation? My hope here is that they are secretly arranging something for him. From the RS show, I can see that Nadech really likes his new role. Maybe that's why he is ALL HAPPY waiting for this dream role. And how about Mario? Any Mario fan knows his schedule coming up?

maimee

sarNie Egg
From what I know, Mario has no other lakorn line up after the one with Margie except this mafia series. But I guess he probly has to clear up his movie schedual first. I know he has at least one movie still in the process of filming.

If the channel is smart enough they should start filming this lakorn right after he done with TNNKK or at least should have a plan B for him if this one is still not ready by then. Otherwise it will be total waste of his time and popularity.lol

I still try to think positive though. I'd rather wait to see Nadech playing exciting roles with good production than rushing himself in any crappy lakorns.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Do u think that booking Nadech to get his schedules is easy? :lmao3:

Wave Media had to book him one year ahead, they were crazy booking him first before even looking for a right script for him. But well that's how it works

and as I said the script writer HAS NOT DONE WRITING ALL THE EPS YET

then how can they start filming? Plus Khun Ja has many lakorn in her hands, this won't be starting any soon

Last year, Nadech only had GRGR, for the rest 10 months until GRGR was on air, he was still the no.1 rising star last year.

Having many lakorns doesn't matter your popularity. Just only hot one could make u a prince after one night.

With his current popularity, I am happy that he won't rush or risk it for a useless, crappy lakorn that has nothing to contribute his popularity or flaunt his acting skill.

U guys want to see him on TV, that's good. But u have to consider that the more he is getting famous, the more he gotta be careful. That's all

I've been bored lately with nothing really good to watch. Yadech really spoiled me with GRGR.....

I had some time and I am curious about this story so I made a fan vid. lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecCWfNZpiuM

I hope you like it naka.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I've been bored lately with nothing really good to watch. Yadech really spoiled me with GRGR.....

I had some time and I am curious about this story so I made a fan vid. lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecCWfNZpiuM

I hope you like it naka.
Thank you for sharing Kiki!! This is a great vid!! Nadech would be really amazing in this role! I gather this lakorn will be a bit of an action one? If so, I can't wait to see Nadech doing some great fighting scenes! I'm glad that Nadech is in an orginal script lakorn rather than a remake!! I hope to see Taew as the n'ek!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i saw a pic of janie and i think nadech. i wonder whats it for! his hair was shaved

is this nadech or a look alike

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I saw that pic on fb lol isn't it an old pic?
I agreee ! He looks sexy w/short hair.
Makes him look even younger.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
HOT picture!! Yeah, I saw this on FB too! It's probably an old picture because Nadech looks really young!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Too bad, she's not a real actress. She's so pretty! And look good with Nadech too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i would love to see matt. yaya and nadech in the same lakorn. poster made by ceci. jinx wrote a fanfic of them

somp9

sarNie Adult
The girl in a movie with Nadech is cute and she has braces on. Is she in the same school with him?

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OMGosh, Yakuza!!! The guy on the left looks so mean! Nadech definitely will look really hot as the Yakuza boss!

New Samsung Ad!!
credit as tagged

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Nadech would make sucha badasss boss. Agreed. A hot one too.
He can totally pull it off.

Is that a short film Nadech did?

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech would make sucha badasss boss. Agreed. A hot one too.
He can totally pull it off.

Is that a short film Nadech did?
If you are referring to the picture above, it's actually the behind the scene picture for the new Samsung ad that he's endorsing!!