[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Comparing the photos from the 2 years, I could see that Na in 2011 was not shy of talking to Ya & Ya was shy. In 2015, both Na & Ya sat very close together, they were happily talking & facing each other, looking into each other's eyes. That is 4 years of being friends, learning about each other, who knows how close NY will be in the years to come :coverlaf:.

@Junyukio, did I read "baby?" :coverlaf:

@bubba, thanks for sharing the photo ka ;)

Say goodbye to Na's old hairstyle & facial hair & say hello to the new handsome looking Na. I :heart: love his new look!

bubba said:

:heart: ......journey of love...... :heart: 

cr:as tagged

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
Wow......sizzling HOT!!!  Yaya never fails to amaze me....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDILJ1T0flg
cr:ครอบครัวข่าว3

thanks bubba

this is the actual video in which Nadech said yaya is so beautiful and sexy :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

@jellyfish

i am so looking forward for Nadech to give his marriage propossal to yaya so i can visit thailand...yaya is already hinting she wants to have a baby at a young age so she can be friends with her children and  :heart: Nadech already prepared his new house in BKK (remamber only yaya was his special guest during his new house blessings)and he has new vacation house in Khon Khaen he saves money and gold in the bank for his future family and recently Nadech said in his interview yaya is  very important to him and he doesnt want to loose her :heart: regardless of the old prediction that NY wont end up together i dont care for as long as i see NY always happy together  not dating anyone else but themselves exclusively.when yaya arrived from her Europe trip she still have jet log but she still  bond with Nadech at the rock climbing gym even she was tired :heart:

sorry for my long ranting and for my delusional thoughts :coverlaf:  :rofl:

CaSURVIVOUR

@MsZoe

Fyi from DJA to GRGR (2010 to 2011) Yadech was just at a getting to know each other stage (thanks to their moms who became best friends that made Yadech more closer and all the advertisers and channel 3 that always made YADECH always together in their projects event and lakorns and in 2012 during TNNKK maybe in the middle or after NY are :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  already up to the present from a reliable source :pervie:  :coverlaf:  :thumbup: chompoo is one example of reliable source

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
@jellyfish

i am so looking forward for Nadech to give his marriage propossal to yaya so i can visit thailand...yaya is already hinting she wants to have a baby at a young age so she can be friends with her children and  :heart: Nadech already prepared his new house in BKK (remamber only yaya was his special guest during his new house blessings)and he has new vacation house in Khon Khaen he saves money and gold in the bank for his future family and recently Nadech said in his interview yaya is  very important to him and he doesnt want to loose her :heart: regardless of the old prediction that NY wont end up together i dont care for as long as i see NY always happy together  not dating anyone else but themselves exclusively.when yaya arrived from her Europe trip she still have jet log but she still  bond with Nadech at the rock climbing gym even she was tired :heart:

sorry for my long ranting and for my delusional thoughts :coverlaf:  :rofl:[/quote]

When that day comes even I will be going to Thailand haha. No need for invitation I'll just stalk them nonstop.

Ms.Zoe

Yaya & Nadech are now Lead Climbing Graduates from Urban Playground climbing academy! Congratulation to them. They need to be in an action, romantic & comedy movie!

I believe everyone know by now that NY will have a new lakorn together & from the synopsis the main couple will become parents at the end. During the airings of RFTD last year, I simply created a Maryumi family photo :whahuh: & since @Junyukio mentioned about NY's baby :coverlaf: & with NY's new lakorn, I want to share the photo which I did not think I would share since I adore it dearly.

Cr to original owner

bubba

Keep On Smiling
This heart belongs to nong Yaya only..... :bhehe:

NYfinland's at work again.  And, I like this one...... :wub:

Nadech:   Are you single krub?
Yaya:        I am single ka.
Nadech:   I don't believe it.  Prove it....
Yaya:        How..?
Nadech:   Ask me to be your boyfriend!!
Yaya:        (smile)   bunny:  Okay!

Good night and sweet dreams everyone.

CaSURVIVOUR

thanks bubba and MsZoe

i am actually afraid for NY's choice of sport like this rock climbing activities now that they both finished the course and graduated....i wish they will choose new sport or exercise with less danger :rant:  :scratchhead2: we can never tell accident is unpredictable :rant:

Ms.Zoe

They could learn how to dance, the tango or those other lover kind of dances (it could come in handy if they need it in their lakorn or movie together) :pervie:, golf maybe Na could stand behind Ya & guides her how to swing the gold club :coverlaf:, pottery lessons - they could guide each other's hands onto the clay :pervie: or any other activity that they could publicly enjoy each other's company without chaperones :rofl:.

yaya kugimiya said:
thanks bubba and MsZoe

i am actually afraid for NY's choice of sport like this rock climbing activities now that they both finished the course and graduated....i wish they will choose new sport or exercise with less danger :rant:  :scratchhead2: we can never tell accident is unpredictable :rant:

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech True Move event
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95nuGfBXDAY
Credits to NadechYaya

Nadech True Move CM with eng subs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogKpFatN7Xc
Credits to NY Sisters

Yaya True Move CM with eng subs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoOf9hdJ9Gw
Credits to NY Sisters

with eng subs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5okx83rlyQ
Credits to NY Sisters

bubba posted the videos for Bike for mom previously at RFTD thread, below they are with eng subs.

Nadech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw01T3GwCL4
Credits to NY Sisters

Yaya
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpqzxl6FM-I
Credits to NY Sisters

yaya kugimiya - Lays makes some cute coincidences happen quite often over the years, but that seems different from lakorn hints to me. Anyways maybe Lays has some NY fans working for them....probably Yadech shippers....that's what I was aiming to joke about it over their marketing team being highly uptaded, but I guess that maybe it didn't work out in the end. :facepalm: Here some posts that do point to that : http://websta.me/p/1031022966635156054_3540947, http://websta.me/p/1031234136503669146_3540947, http://websta.me/p/1031660293594206500_3540947. Credits to a_ann_nn IG :bhehe: Jokes aside, after watching more event clips do think there is also a chance that the flavour wasn't scripted.... Other than that sometimes it depends on how someone follows Yadech too, because some things won't reach everyone and not everybody pays attention in the same way as well. For instance, climbing is one of Yadech Lays V-day sports main tips on 2014 and this year both can even lead climbs. And to do the class for leading climbing it takes at least two people and the max of 4 people, the site for classes information is available in english...that course takes three months...if I am not mistaken. But since 2013, Nadech and Yaya did have some climbing photos. Yadech trained for a long time before doing outdoor climbing. Do also worry about their safety and health, but both seem happy exercising like that and are doing everthing to do it safetly. Barry enjoys some radical sports and doing new things.... Ya enjoys adventures and is curious about some radical sports. NY does quite some other exercise activities too. 

Jun - I will jump on Yadech defence here. They are similar caps but not the same one...please look at the letters different colors carefully. But about Yaya's dress, she is on her own there...Maldives :secret: ...I am sorry NY, got your back whenever it is possible. :thumbup:

It is quite nice to see Nadech and Yaya with those caps...Rising Sun series cast still working together with many others to campaign for help Nepal. Also Rising Sun series photobook seemed to still be a popular item in Maker family event Ride for Nepal this year. :spin:

Mrs. Zoe - Yadech did all those activities with chaperones....but without them...it seems better for me not to know about it. I know it can be hard for some Yadech offscreen shippers to not know sometimes, but to think that Nadech and Yaya can still have private moments sometimes seems nice to me too. Your suggestions do seem to fit quite nicely NY style.  :coverlaf: Just please don't give too many tips for the reporters.   ;)   

bubba - Well he asked her if she could pull his heart at TV 3 Fanclub Awards 2014. :coverlaf: Jubjai is doing some teasing for sometime now but the heart shape hands and DJA...enough said.  :spin:  And I am with my glasses on that sexy hot girl dancing looks like Miss G not Yaya :scratchchin: ...yeah from KC fitting photos Miss G.  :yes:  Heart shape is on True Move too and it is also a nice reminder on how Yaya dedicates sometime in the last years for the children with cardiac problems. Plus it is also Yaya's pose for one of Bangkok Airways ads posters...plus the singer Bie The Star also comes to mind as well Nadech danced his song choreography during 4HHKK times...former Yumyum team member too...and P'Bird songs seems to be everywhere lately. Yaya and Ice Tea...another enough said. :spin:  And we are lucky again this month....another NY together Lays event to look forward in the end of this month. :weee:  :weee: :weee: One spin for Nadech, other for Yaya and the other one is for everyone that is busy to comment but still manage to read sometimes and for the silent readers as well. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
If anybody can translate this??

นิตยสาร “MAYA CHANNEL” ร่วมกับสถานีข่าวบันเทิง 24 ชั่วโมงมายาชาแนลจัดงานประกาศผลรางวัลยิ่งใหญ่ ร่วมส่งผลโหวตขวัญใจมหาชน กับรางวัลอันทรงเกียรติ "มายามหาชน 2015" รางวัลที่มาจากประชาชนคนไทยทั้งประเทศ กติกาการโหวต 1.โหวตผ่านนิตยสาร “MAYA CHANNEL” โดยการตัดชิ้นส่วนเพื่อส่งโหวต คิดเป็น BIGVOTE 10คะแนน / 1 ชิ้นส่วน 2.โหวตผ่าน SMS เบอร์ 4689666 (ครั้งละ 6 บาท) คิดเป็น 1 โหวต / ครั้ง โดยพิมพ์รหัสดาราที่ท่านชื่นชอบ XX แล้วส่ง SMS มาที่เบอร์ 4689666 3.ระยะเวลาโหวตตั้งแต่ 10 เมษายน – 31 สิงหาคม 2558 (โปร่งใส 100%) 4. Update!!! คะแนนโหวตทุกสัปดาห์ ทุกคะแนนจะถูกรวบรวมไว้ในระบบจนถึงวันตัดสิน *** ผู้ส่งโหวตมามากที่สุดจำนวน 300 ท่านแรกมีสิทธิ์เข้าร่วมงานพร้อมกระทบไหล่ดารานักแสดงชื่อดังที่ท่านชื่นชอบพร้อมร่วมลุ้นของรางวัลกว่า 100,000 บาท ในงานประกาศผลรางวัล "มายามหาชน 2015" ติดตามรายละเอียดและความเคลื่อนไหวได้ที่ นิตยสาร “MAYA CHANNEL” ทุกแผงหนังสือใน 7- Eleven ทั่วประเทศ / สถานีข่าวบันเทิง 24 ชั่วโมงมายาชาแนล” PSI 47 มายาชาแนล #มายาชาแนล #มายามหาชน #มายามหาชน2015 #MaYaChannel #vote #popularvote #mayamahachon2015 #ch3 #ch7 #mayamahachon2015 #ch7dramasociety
cr maya channel

Ms.Zoe

Hello everyone,

I finally decided to share this cute photo/collage I made last year. The first time I saw the baby photo I instantly fell in love with his cuteness especially his eyes :coverlaf:. When I first started watching TNNKK last year, I adore Na's eyes then it hit me that Na's eyes are similar to the baby's eyes too & then when I watched RFTD and saw the photo of NY from RFTD for magazine photoshoot, I compare NY photo with the baby photo & voila came this cute photo/collage. I see a lot of similarities between NY & the baby.

Does anyone also see the similarities between NY & the baby too? Do tell me :coverlaf: or just post your thoughts on the photo/collage  :lol:.

P.s. not sure if NY will see this but if you guys did, do give me hints/signs :lol:.

Ryu + Mayumi & Baby

Cr to Ms.Zoe, RFTD photo & unknown cute baby

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Zoe, good eyes haha.  Thanks for sharing a beautiful Yadech and a cute baby pictures.  The baby can pass as  Nadech Jr.  na ka.
@yk, hope you have a sweet dream na ka and thanks for sharing na.

Yaya looks so stunning ......

A beautiful drawing from Arthur Thao......

Nadech looks mighty handsome at true move event.....