[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:

Agree.  I don't recall Yaya saying anything that could have inferred this; what comment were you referring to, Charlenem?

I don't see it...  I get the photo that the woman took with them, but is there something else in the haircutting photo(s)?
I believe it's the background..the couch!!!! Lol

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Charlenem said:
@kittiya, thanks for this clip....
@bubba, thanks for translation and info
@queenyeon, thanks for nice pictures.
@vimalee,thanks for translation and pictures....i really tried many times to post the pics but it didnt work... :cry:

woody made a joke to yadech on kerd awards last yr, so funny, and he asked yaya many questions related to yadech in an interview, like do u think nadech is handsome in your first time meet? do u think he is more handsome after you work together? why do you study italian? because you want to move to rome with nadech?........lol!!!

we dont know if they r really dating right now, but we can see the reaction from the other people around them. as a fan, i respect the way they choose, we can see that they try to keep "distance" in public, they r siblings, workmates,good friends and just it. the same hat, same blanket, same sunglass...can be shared as friends, and brother can knit a scarf to his sister too....i can wait, whatever the relationship they would choose, i support them all the time.

btw, i saw a interview of mike, i dont know in which magazine,the title is something like "news & real". i think it concerns yaya and maybe nadech, because this magazine  posted yaya and nadech's picture as "real" to compare with yaya and mike in concert as "news". i cant post the interview's pic... :yuck: , if anyone could find it, can you tell us what the interview talk about? i am only interested in the part of yadech... 
When was the interview with Yaya & Woody? So what was her responses? Lol ohh I must see. Also, what did Woody say during the Kerd award when he pretended to be the voice of Nadech? I never found out what he said but I seem Nadech smiling. Csn anyone share please Na?? Thank you

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
When was the interview with Yaya & Woody? So what was her responses? Lol ohh I must see. Also, what did Woody say during the Kerd award when he pretended to be the voice of Nadech? I never found out what he said but I seem Nadech smiling. Csn anyone share please Na?? Thank you

i think the interview was long time ago, woody asked if she thought nadech was handsome in first time, she said of course, and if he was getting more handsome in her eyes since they work together, she took a pause and said "still the same", but shyly. and for study italian and move to rome with nadech, she said no...lol.  woody also asked if they would spark because of the feeling from lakorn, and she said no, they were just good collegues....shyly also. and woody said he asked the same question to nadech, nadech was tight mouth...

during the kerd awards, b4 the kookwan award, woody said he hoped to know people's thinking. and first he played as p'ae, he said "i really hope to sign her into my company" (her means yaya), and everyone laughed. and then he played as nichkhun, he said "yaya is so cute, please sit closer to me by left side, then we could be connected" or something like that....nichkhun was shy. and then he spoke as nadech, "it is easily to find some guy handsome, but the one who you could trust  is your brother(nadech) only", of course, people laughed again. but woody didnt stop more, he continued to tease aumP, he said as aumP, "yaya, the guy like barry, you cant get him easily, the woman who can get him should be as beautiful and sexy as me."

ok, that is what i remember, but i am not sure about my expression in english......lol, normaly you can find those clips in ytb easily, i just dont know how to post it.....

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@thai-lakorn-fan-forever as you asked "what comment were you referring to, Charlenem?" ehh...i didnt get it, which comment do u mean? :scratchhead2:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i dont know if yaya posted any captions on her IG to congratulate her brother, i think no.... :secret: like what i ve said they try to keep "distance", even normal friends or the collegues would post some congratulations but the best friend, the lovable sister, the good collegue didnt....lol..ehhhh..well, saying it face to face is much better than posting some words online, isnt it? :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  

ping101

sarNie Hatchling
MrsChum said:
I'm sorry to say, but Yaya didn't say anything that lead to what their thinking. Ppl just don't listen to what she say carefully and just assume. If they take the time to listen exactually what she said there won't be this kind of drama.

Like I said, her comment was innocent, but reporter has a way to twist the words making it dirty. and that's why it made news.

im sure we all know what she said in the BTS clip? that she hit her head on Nadech's desk?

i believe that there were staff members around but reporters can just say easily ignore what they said and whip out a damaging story. Isn't that their power? Keep pestering them about the same rumor over and over again. hence I said she should be careful with her word. because honestly, yaya isn't very good with the reporters like Nadech. he can keep his cool, but she's all over the place. lol.

sweetsmile

sarNie Egg
MrsChum said:
I'm sorry to say, but Yaya didn't say anything that lead to what their thinking. Ppl just don't listen to what she say carefully and just assume. If they take the time to listen exactually what she said there won't be this kind of drama.
MrsChum, thank you so much for clarifying the whole thing and let us know what yaya said in the BTS, believe me, everyone who trully loves yaya won't blame yaya "not careful with her word", she did nothing wrong. And those who twisted the truth and use it to bash yaya should be blamed. 
I believe the rumor came from nowhere but thai media themselves, they just made up stories and get the attention. and Yadech handle it very well. We needn't to worry about them cuz they always give the best answers when interviewed. 

And thanks everyone for sharing tranlations, news and pics in this thread, I can't wait them to restart the shooting on 25th! ^ ^

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Charlenem said:

i think the interview was long time ago, woody asked if she thought nadech was handsome in first time, she said of course, and if he was getting more handsome in her eyes since they work together, she took a pause and said "still the same", but shyly. and for study italian and move to rome with nadech, she said no...lol.  woody also asked if they would spark because of the feeling from lakorn, and she said no, they were just good collegues....shyly also. and woody said he asked the same question to nadech, nadech was tight mouth...

during the kerd awards, b4 the kookwan award, woody said he hoped to know people's thinking. and first he played as p'ae, he said "i really hope to sign her into my company" (her means yaya), and everyone laughed. and then he played as nichkhun, he said "yaya is so cute, please sit closer to me by left side, then we could be connected" or something like that....nichkhun was shy. and then he spoke as nadech, "it is easily to find some guy handsome, but the one who you could trust  is your brother(nadech) only", of course, people laughed again. but woody didnt stop more, he continued to tease aumP, he said as aumP, "yaya, the guy like barry, you cant get him easily, the woman who can get him should be as beautiful and sexy as me."

ok, that is what i remember, but i am not sure about my expression in english......lol, normaly you can find those clips in ytb easily, i just dont know how to post it.....
Aww, thank you so much for translating the whole thing. You're so sweet! I feel a lot better now knowing what they were saying. While reading this I was smiling from ear to ear lol

I watched the Kuerd award do many time but no sub. You're English was fine! Thanks again

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Thank you, Kittiya for the video. It makes me smiles too. I watched the video but do not understand what they are saying. Lucky got Bubba and Vimalee, always translating for us all here. Thank you all.

Thank you to Charlenem too. You are resourceful. I watched the award show hosts by Woody too. Thank you for the info about those two. So cute. By the way, 12plus Crystal Perfume Colonge have this "Summer in Paris lucky draw". Winners will get a chance to go Paris with Yaya. The lucky draw close on 31 May 2013. The trip should be sometime after.

Thank you all for your posting and thoughts.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u everybody : bubba vimalee charlenem loveyaya7 m9saeteurn1 queenyeon kittiya mrsChum yayayaya thai-lakorn sweetsmile : i love reading all yr cmns, posts, pic, vid, thank u v much 4 sharing !
esp love vimalee cmns about yadech meeting after nataraj awards....so happy indeed tat they met, i love them together on their private time, and yes nadech wore da same outfit and same hair styling !!!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:

Agree.  I don't recall Yaya saying anything that could have inferred this; what comment were you referring to, Charlenem?

I don't see it...  I get the photo that the woman took with them, but is there something else in the haircutting photo(s)?
Here's the photo of the hair cut

Cr.maitachda

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Yaya never said she hit her head on Nadech desk. She said that she hit Nadech badge. If you all watch the bts clip, when Nadech pull her in the bathroom, that's when she hurt herself. It even show it in the clip.

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1: no idea whether it is only for thai residents. I am going bangkok next thursday and will try to get hold of this cologne and let you know.

By the way, Yaya fans, please vote for her at:
http://www.thairath.co.th/ent/novel/casts

scroll down the page until you saw her photo and click the five stars. You can click as many times as you want. No information is required from you and free of charge. Please cheers for her.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
loveyaya7 said:
m9saeteurn1: no idea whether it is only for thai residents. I am going bangkok next thursday and will try to get hold of this cologne and let you know.

By the way, Yaya fans, please vote for her at:
http://www.thairath.co.th/ent/novel/casts

scroll down the page until you saw her photo and click the five stars. You can click as many times as you want. No information is required from you and free of charge. Please cheers for her.
Thank you for posting it here. Yaya and Bella is back to back...Bella fans is very active on the vote.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I couldn't find her on the vote poll though! 

And omg thank you Charlenem! I was dying to know what the MC said back then, especially Aum's part lol because she looked so embarrassed and all hiding cutely! that MC sure knows how to tease them lol 

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
The vote is for favourite actress or something. Sorry, I don't read thai.

Thanks, Queenyeon, NYKim. Though the vote is suppose to end with Maya Tawan, it was still up till this morning. I was still able clicking the stars for her. Now, it is gone and replace with someone else.

My hands were numb after the clicking for so many days.

*** Anyway, please ignore my earlier post on voting. Thank you.
:clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:  :clap2:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
  :thanks: everyone for :coolpix: +video + translation :thumbup:  :thumbsup: 

bubba: we all can gang up :gungirl: to  :whip:  :numchuck:   :ninja: :ninja: all of them