[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Charlenem said:
@cookiies thanks for sharing so nice picture.

yaya is really talented girl, my friend just told me a small story of yadech that she've read through pantip, she is really a nice girl. support her and love her 4ever.

Charlenem, could you please share the small story with us?  Or pm it to me?

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Like Thai-lakorn, m9seateurn.,MrsChum,Kiki, I would like to know too  Do share with us please.
Thanks everyone for sharing cool pictures, clips and info. na.

These are sooooo cute..........  Nadech was  well rounded in sports and still is.......

cr:mad:] keaw_jung & Barry.Ya

BTS of AIA Life Issara.........Nadech is so cute and funny....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5srgOY4QsE
cr:AIA Thailand

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
ok, i thought maybe you guys knew it already...lol :scratchhead2: , someone who was in the trip of lays in america just shared this story after na's new rumor came out on pantip two days ago, because some fans turned to be crazy of this rumor so they need to get know something sweet from NY....lol! really dont know what they r worrying for, just a stupid rumor?!...

when the group arrived in america, they went to resteraunt, everyone was tired and hungry. but yaya didnt order any food because she wanted to wait na come and eat together with him. and mae keaw told her no need to wait him, but yaya insisted to wait na. and she was waitting more than 20 mins, mae keaw asked her to eat again but she still waited for na. ann, the pr of lays pushed her salad towards to yaya to ask her try a little.

and when na was coming, he hugged and kissed mae keaw, and his mom let him know that yaya was waiting for him, so the fans who shared story said NY had a moment, we can see it in the video where they looked at each other. and then na ordered food for him and yaya without asking her. 15 minutes later, the waiter brought two plates for them, and it was the same food. na ordered same food for them.

http://youtu.be/5_-fSjdk00Y

we can see easily in that video that yaya had empty plate in front of her, she only drank water and ann's salad was close to her.

how sweet and thoughtful yaya is !  i think she cares a lot her brother during their private life.

i dont want to judge if they r dating, for me, i dont think they r really dating like normal lovers, they cant date in public area like any lovers and besides they r busy of works and study. but i keep believing that they r really more than friends and siblings.  

but my question is for a girl, who will you wait for dinner together  when it is not neccessary and esp. you r exhausted? :secret:

nykim

sarNie Egg
Thank u chalenem for sharring such a sweet and cute strory!!!!!
I think with the popularity of James j coming strong.. Nadech's fans/ NY fans r shaking.. Some easily believed such rumours, and started to turn down nadech( and with his scandals and stuff) poor nadech, this is such a bad year for him!! I hope it will past soon! Anyway, seems he is taking it well, like he is enjoying his sports activities and stuff. It's good for him to stay away from the media for while.. Sick of them asking the same question..

I sipmly pray that the rising sun would be the coming back of NY fever again!!!

Oh I wish ppl reveals more on the lays trip heheh.. Coz I do believe there are lots of more sweet moments between the two :)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@nykim, i m agree with you. na's fans r shaking, and also fragile, esp. NY's fans, some of them r bashing na a lot , poor boy...

i didnt and wont watch jj and bella's show, i m not interested at all and actually i m even not a big fan of lakorn, i m a fan of american series...hahaha. i watched several lakorns, only yadech makes me obsessive. their looks r both my cup of tea...lol, ok, i only watch the beautiful ppl i like..555555555555, so i really dont know how jj is, maybe he is really talented or really handsome,whatever just not my type, so no judgement for him and no comparation for him and na. i cant compare two people when i am only interested in one of them...lol. anyways, jj's journey is begining, no one knows what his future is, maybe he could totally replace na in one shot, but for me, nadech is still nadech, i dont change, so that is why i dont get how some fans who claimed they r na's fans and change so fast??  :scratchhead2: maybe na didnt make well fan service to feed his fans?lol. 

for na's rumor with korkwan, really, it is a big deal?? we dont know what status between NY, maybe they r really only friends? of course i trust they r more than friends because i have my eyes...lol. but if it was real, they r just friends,so why na cant have any news with the other girls? he is a boy 21 yrs, young, handsome, energitic...at his age, why he cant enjoy his life? at his age, why he cant have some girl friends to spend time together with? if NY were just friends, na shouldnt get his fans' bashing and betrayal..if NY were really together, so it is another thing, i think na is a responsible guy. whatever it was just a rumor, i dont trust it at all, i just take another side to see the point.

i hope NY belong to each other, do hope, from deep heart bottom, but if it was all our delusion or imagination?  i understand some NY fans who claimed to choose side to only support yaya since na has so many rumors with girls,  i love yaya, she is pure, beautiful, talented, very good quality, she deserves all good things and a good man, we saw how na cares her offscreen, so we thought he was the right guy for her coz they do look match and sweet together. it is really hard to accept if they were not together for their fans, even to me, so when everything is coming, they choose yaya because they assume the girl is always the weak....sigh... again, poor nadech. :cry:

yaya didnt update her ig ysterday, and during this weekend, she was so so quiet, but i saw that she commented on mae keaw's ig ysterday...lol, so i hope it could make their fans' moods a little stable..lol. :woot:  :woot:

nykim

sarNie Egg
@chalenem... I totally agree with all your points!!!

I will continue to be nadech and yaya's fans!! Love them always..

Like Mae keaw is saying, rumors r just rumors.. Pls continue to support NY..

Can't wait to spazz when they gonna start filming the rising sun!! Fighting ny's fans. Stay strong and firm heheh! :)

KasyBB1

sarNie Egg
hey guys, i've been lurking here for a few months, because of all the recent rumors, i decided to post to support our Yadech. I'm sad that people try to put Nadech down these days, rumors are just rumors. If you are a true fan, you should stay with them through thick and thin (lol i sound like Yaya's character in Maya Tawan). Also i don't mind the comparison with JJ, but things are getting annoying lately.
Hope RFTD will have a big success, best wishes to our Yadech <3

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Thank you Charlenem for sharing with us that sweet moment! SO SQUEAL WORTHY! 
I wish we had more sweet off-screen moments of them but those two are so lie low when they're off-screen, but I do understand lol even with their low profile they make the news together everytime 
@AmyBB Hi! yes hopefully when RFTD airs Yadech will have more luck esp Nadech, the poor guy he keeps getting his reputation damaged  :annoyed:

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thank you charlene for sharing such a sweet story of NY with us! it totally chase my monday blues away... as for your question, i guess it must be someone very very special to me that made me wait with a hungry tummy... experienced it once, and hope it won't happen again..(who likes to mistreat your stomach anway). 

like you, i believe they belong with each other. i watched many kinds of dramas, esp korean drama, but one day i decided to switch channel to watching lakorn since i was getting bored of the typical korean drama plot, and happened to choose GRGR out of the many lakorns available, oh my, that was my best decision ever! never regretted it... also, i never ship any on/off-screen couples before, usually i just watch and thats the end of it.. but for NY, i got addicted and watch their other two lakorns as well, but clearly it was not enough... so here i am waiting for RFTD. cant wait for them to start filming! ^^ 

looking on the bright side, from this nadech gains loyal fans, fans who believes in him and supports him regardless of whatever nonsense rumours that may pop out. 

@huanzhu thanks for sharing the video! gosh..so craving for a magnum now #slurps

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
ikr! Deciding to watch DJA was like the best decision ever xD I was never a fan of lakorns, I tried to watch some but they didn't hook me up until I saw DJA! Gotta say I've never shipped anything as hard as I ship Yadech, their chemistry is just so sizzling! I actually watched it in early 2011, so I had to wait for GRGR, some goes for TNNKK! So lucky, you got  to watch all of their 3 lakorns without the intense waiting LOL but then again the waiting game got its charm sometimes  :dance1:

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
hehehe hi5 queenyeon! im a late lakorn bloomer :bhehe:   but now i know how you feel... this waiting...sigh... but it will be worth the wait im sure!  :rockon: