[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
@keylargo your very welcome and totally with you on how perfect they are for one another. I love sharing pics and videos because I know you ladies would appreciate it if I tell my family or friends or bf they just roll their eyes. Lol they just don't get it haha. Seriously addicted to this couple. I hope that this is just the start of their couple meetings!
Thank you @m9saeteurn1 for your pics today and @tippytoes

Also added a pic of Nadech super eye candy 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Neezy said:
I really want to read Mae Keaw's interview. I wish they would public an English version of her book "Nadech In My Heart."
I got the book but can't even read one word from that book....haha
I only could read Yaya autograph :)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
OMG.....I'm falling behind again.....need to catch up!
First of all, thanks everyone for sharing pictures, vdo clips, info. and comnts.  A special thanks to Vimalee for your time and effort to translate  3 super jin questions and have fun on your vacation na.

Yep,  Maldives is the place where Yaya wants to go with Pe Nadech.  Hopefully, we'll see them in Maldives soon.

Some comments on this article that  I like:

Recently, they went out to the dinner together again at the Japanese Restaurant.  (that's so sweet....secret outing :pervie: )

After reading this, I'm so happy....   (so do I, I couldn't stop smiling :D )

Their answers seem like they'll go together forever.     (ditto, totally agree  :coverlaf: )

Since they questioned each other like this, they might as well admit that they're bf/gf.      ( couldn't agree more :lolyup: )

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
He is too beautiful ❤❤❤❤
Neezy, I came upon his mothers interview on google.
I strongly believe Yadech are more than just friends. ;)
Can you find the interview?

Neezy

sarNie Adult
MrsChum, you're so lucky to get your hands on the book! Even though you don't understand it, it's always nice to have. Lol. Anyway, Nadech and Yaya are so cute playing with the dog! And look....BOTH ARE WEARING BASEBALL CAPS!!! So cute!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
meocutduoi said:
Good evening u guys!!! I've just seen this pic at NY pantip fb. I guess it's about NY's trip, right? :D They were sitting this close, there is only a small gap between them. I'm imagining to the scene Ya put her head on Na's shoulder and smile sweeter than this.  :woot:  I'm flying!!!! :dance2: Can somebody translate it, please??? :heart: Thanks in advance na kha!!!
Cre: NY pantip fb

Now, you come back to play in RFTD with Nadech again.  How you feel?

Yaya:     I'm really happy to pair up with familiar actor like Pe Nadech.   Our couple fan clubs will be double tired because they have to follow
our individual work as well.  Thank you so much.    And, I'm okay that we paired up again.    It's good that the fans will jin.    We're very close. 
I don't think I've ever been close to anyone as I do with Pe (Nadech).   Pe is honest,  he is a good person, and he is everything to me  :heart: :dance2: :heart: .  
Ppl think as they  see.  But, I want ppl to jin us as the very best friends forever na.  (smile)

About the matter of the heart,  you're always in the news with nong Yaya.   You're a koo jin that the fans cheer the loudest. 
Is there any opportunity to develop this relationship?

Nadech:     Right now, we're still Pe/nong krub.    The development of the relationship is more from work.   We often stay close.  
Nong is a good person, hard-working, persevere, and not sensitive to the world.  I meant that this industry can change ppl.  
It can be tempting.   It depends on how ppl handle/control themselves.   It can be very difficult.   But, many ppl can do it. 
And, nong Yaya is one of them (Yaya stays true to herself).

So very proud of Nadech and Yaya!!!

Thanks meocutduoi for sharing na.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I'll try my best to look for it. I've been looking for it the last 15 min & can't find it but ill keep looking

Thank you Bubba!! They always have good responses

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
thanks to vimalee and bubba for translation, thanks to everyone who brings us the photos and news...ohh, thanks to vimalee again for that nice cake..lol! well, i wanted to list a namelist to thank for, but this list should be very long and i m a little busy during these days coz we've gotten visited by families...hahaha. i would follow you all here.

wawww....i m impressed a lot of "he is everything to me" from yaya....i remember i always joke that nadech should hold himself for his feeling towards his nong since they wanted to keep everything secretly, but now i have to suggest yaya to "hold back" a little....hahahaha, ok, i m kidding, i m happy she is very open to talk about her feelings to public. well, she praises her brother during every interview laterly, and we all know he is a very good guy and now we r sure he is a very good bf for her, actually we've known it since begining...lol!!! they r perfect couple ever, in this life and also be sure in next life coz they do so many merits together.

no matter pe/nong, no matter bff, she just admits that he is everything to her, it is enough for us fans. to a girl, except your family, who would be your everything? who would mean so much to you? :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks m9 big kiss 4 mom first then off to his dearest gf! Wat else can a guy ask for? Da loves of his life surround him all da time n i super happy 4 nadech!!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
You're Welcome Key!
Well, if they are not dating yet, Nadech, your nong just hinted "you are everything" to her. Everything she's looking for in her Prince Charming. Better make the move hehe ;)