[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
@Key your welcome and I appreciate your comments and I am glad you like it lol this recent video I just made took me a few hours but I'm happy with it. Ill definitely make more but can't wait for the new lakorn so I can make a video of that too hehe. Have a good day ok :)

anyways Im not sure if this is photoshopped or not??? Does anybody know??? if not they were together last night!!! 

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
:thanks: everyone for all the pics and cmts!!!! Love them makkkkk na kha!!!! :heart:
@lovely_k & @Falada: Yaya in the pics u posted is so adorable, decent and modest. :dance1: I saw all her pics without being bored.
@bubba: Thank u a lot for taking time to translate for us. We really appriciate that!!! :heart:
Yaya is so cute in this pic, I love all her gestures when taking photos. I can't stand smiling whenever I see her pics.

They were looking at each other u guys. I wondered if Na was talking smt to Yaya and she was listening to him or she just turned to see him a little??? :pervie:

I saw this pic at pantip. Is there anyone can translate this, please? Thanks in advance!!! :kiss3:

Cre: in the photos

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
queenyeon said:
Aw Yaya looks cute with curly hair 
@meocutduoi I kept starring at your signature picture, it is soooo freaking beautiful!Love their smiles!
555 Thanks!!! I love their smiles in this pic a lot. :dance1: They always make us smile, right??? And call me "meo"  is ok.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
hello everyone!! wow. i haven't replied in such a long time to this thread. so many new yadech fans its awesome!! I miss them very very much onscreen. :(

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
m9saeteurn1 said:
Hello there handsome! ;)

Can one of you ladies translate this please? Thank you!!
I saw the translaton in NY Always :: Nadech & YaYa
Here u r: "If others see us as lovers, it's okay. P Nadech and I are so close to each other that I don't think there is anyone else this close to me as P'Nadech. He is hard working and we can get along well. He is my advisor, colleague, good friend, and everything else."
:dance2:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
wow...^^ those are some pretty evident words that suggest they are way more than friends. I would think these words would come from Nadech but they are from Yaya. Obviously, everyone already see them as lovers...so i am concluding that they too are LOVERS! because YAYA said "Its okay"

Yeah...I have never seen two people do so much merit together...or spend so much time together...I love it that they aren't revealing to the world what they are to each other. makes it a lot more exciting.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
meocutduoi said:
Here u r: "If others see us as lovers, it's okay. P Nadech and I are so close to each other that I don't think there is anyone else this close to me as P'Nadech. He is hard working and we can get along well. He is my advisor, colleague, good friend, and everything else."
*SCREAMS* seriously! I'm squealing so hard right now, like a total fangirl!I'll just take it  as if she said 'He is my everything else'

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Question...this might be old news since i haven't been here in so long even the old people i use to talk to on this thread aren't here anymore. anyway...when they were "caught" having that romantic dinner on valentines day and those photos of the restaurant was released. how come i never heard any follow up on that. i would think the reporters would ask them right away about the dinner but i haven't read anywhere about it. if anyone knows, of a clip perhaps...translated news...let me know. i want to know their reaction to that news.

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
@neenavaj ... First of all.. hi! :) You are absolutely right. I think both parties really have some good people covering up their tracks. I also noticed that pictures from that cafe recently with Nadech and yayA with the owner got deleted... Well yaya's picture only got deleted. Yea they're pretty careful

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
lol. i agree. i follow yaya and nadech's mom on instagram. i think yaya is very very careful with what she posts when it comes to nadech. there are hardly any pics of the two actually together. Mae Kaew on the other hand LOL. i can tell she loves Yaya a lot and she ships them together. I loved it when in that lays clip where yaya went to nadech's mom and ask her about her salmon cream cheese lays and Nadech's mom calls Yaya "Luk" and she wraps her arm around yaya. i love seeing both mommies and yaya/nadech out and about.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
meocutduoi said:
Thank you na for this translation!!! Wow.....Yaya is very open now, she's not holding back her feeling toward her p'chai. Both are giving us hint after hint......
Doesn't matter what thier status is to each other, seeing them both love and care for each other like this is enough for me. Beside, I like playing this guessing game about them, make it more exciting and something to look forward too :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
MrsChum said:
Thank you na for this translation!!! Wow.....Yaya is very open now, she's not holding back her feeling toward her p'chai. Both are giving us hint after hint......
Doesn't matter what thier status is to each other, seeing them both love and care for each other like this is enough for me. Beside, I like playing this guessing game about them, make it more exciting and something to look forward too :)

hi mc cant agree wif u more, im on c9 now care 2 join !!!
hi meo thanks alot u bring much joy 2 us wif this translated article !!! pls join me on c9 !!!

meocutduoi

sarNie Egg
MrsChum said:
I totally agree with u!!! :) I also love this "game ruk"! We see their pics, their actions, the way they looking at each other and we can guess their feelings, guess what their hearts want to say... We can share our thoughts, dicuss about their rumors....I think it's more interesting! I love it!!! :woot:
If we know about it clearly and exactly, I think it's not attractive and eager like before. Being vague a bit is better, right? :pervie:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
neenavaj said:
lol. i agree. i follow yaya and nadech's mom on instagram. i think yaya is very very careful with what she posts when it comes to nadech. there are hardly any pics of the two actually together. Mae Kaew on the other hand LOL. i can tell she loves Yaya a lot and she ships them together. I loved it when in that lays clip where yaya went to nadech's mom and ask her about her salmon cream cheese lays and Nadech's mom calls Yaya "Luk" and she wraps her arm around yaya. i love seeing both mommies and yaya/nadech out and about.

hi neena welcome back ! yadech r so lucky both moms love them dearly and r their biggest shippers ! their relationship is already more than half way a eventuality wif moms support ! love your poster, theyre so hot n sexy !

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Heres some more ladies :) and the pics I posted earlier when both of them were wearing the glasses just to let you know those pics are not photoshopped so they must have met last night.  :woot2:  :woot:  :dance1:  :crush: . Well GOOD NIGHT! Take care each and every one of you. Thank you in advance to all the ladies on here you. I would type it out but too tired . BYE :) C YA TOMORROW

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you Meocutduoi!! She is definitely hinting & letting us fans know its okay to ship them bkos they are a couple haha. Those are strong words. How could Nadech not want to be with her if they aren't already??? Lol

Neenavaj - i dun think the pictures were ever release? Was it not just hear say?? I would love to see some pictures of them having a nice private dinner alone! :)

I see they met up again? They always take pictures with the same person but never together when they are out & about