[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi Mey

i'm fine with nadech's skinny jeans it fits him well i'm sure it's bj jeans his cf.it's not awkward to see. thanks to his inner wear supporter that makes his frontal bulging object looks smaller.it helps a lot to make it decent. i'm sure yaya wont alow him to flaunt his sexiness to the public  just like her wearing tube to protect herself :rant:

CaSURVIVOUR

keylargo said:
hehe yk u r thorough n greedy 4 yadech 2 b together !!! im 2 n will stay wif u on c9, great co ull b !
it's yadech's fault if i end up in the mental hospital in addition to my diabetes mellitus :woot:  :woot:  :dance3:

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
@yayakugimiya same here.
Aish..... if i were to die.... please give me a picture hot picture of nadech and bury it in my grave.... lol!!!

Amya

sarNie Hatchling
I must say too that I love the tight pants and boots on him. I don't even like men to wear pants that tight but he gets a pass... His body is perfect for it... I see him much more mature ever since the watch.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
THANKS FOR THE PICTURES EVERYONE!!!

M9 - I agree! I would kill for Nadech's long lashes!

Kashie - I'm glad you finally notice his butt! I would kill for a junk like his too! Haha.

Tippy - Omg, thanks for the pic of Nadech and Yaya sitting next to each other on the plane with his iPad! This makes my heart so happy! I love seeing them so close! Who knows...maybe they were reading this thread and realizing how much their fans love them! Lol.

Finally, oh goodness....Nadech in those black sunglasses with tight jeans tucked inside those combat boots...what a total badass! I love it! I don't mind his tight jeans at all, they pretty good actually. Aside from his stylist, Nadech has been dressing much better. A total upgrade from how he used to dressed, haha (Yaya also). Anyway, glad to see he is looking stunning as always even when he doesn't feel too well. Hopefully he will fully recover soon!

PS - A big warm welcome to all newcomers! Hopefully you all will enjoy it here as much as I have thus far! :)

CaSURVIVOUR

Charlenem said:
pls tell me what is a hint here? a B and a Y? :scratchhead2:
actually i was also confuse initially but after analyzing it
the design itself the only difference is their respective name written at the back :heart:
it looks like a made to order product where you can put your name or your you can make your own design.

CaSURVIVOUR

maiKair said:
@yayakugimiya same here.
Aish..... if i were to die.... please give me a picture hot picture of nadech and bury it in my grave.... lol!!!
actually i'm referring to yadech not only nadech,i know somebody here who got a great desire of nadech's hotness it's Mey :woot:
i'm more of a yadech shipper like their moms mai pla and mai keaw :heart:

for me nadech's hotness belongs to yaya alone :woot:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
Charlene, it's Yaya and Barry :)
ohhhhh.......thank you!!! good one!  it means something...hmmmm...if they change it would be better, but it will be too obviously that nadech gets yaya on his cellphone and yaya gets barry on her cellphone...hahahaha. well, actually i always forget he has barry as his first name...lol....

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the pics Falada! There goes Nadech  super longgg lashes again! I'm so jealous! Lol. Anyway, I noticed Nadech has a hole on his left ear, did he use to have his ear pierced??? What age?! Anyway, he looks like a giant in this pic below! Hahaha. I wonder how much he has grown over the years? It seems to be a few good inches at least. ***Side Note: I wish Nadech would fully grow out his beard and mustache, I bet he'll look mighty sexy and mature with it.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi falada thanks 4 hot pic ! if only had a chance like these lucky fans ! nadech is always sweet n friendly 2 his fans ! tats why we love him !

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol at YK..that's right!! He's one hot fella ❤❤❤

Thank you Falada for the gorgeous pictures. Looks like his cold sore is slowly healing.
@Neezy I agree. I think he would look extra manly lol with a full grown facial hair. Handsome!!
He always look like a giant to me next to all the fans & random ppl lol

nett

sarNie Hatchling
About the phone casing, their hairstylist also has the similar one with his name Mai. Maybe he bought for them too.