[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts and comments,  Hope  the best for our Yaya, su su na.
Thanks m9, pinky3 and nett for the correction na. Thanks m9 for pictures.  Yaya is very pretty!!

Nadech is getting ready for today at Ch.3 market.  Working hard as always.....

Nadech is so handsome!!

cr:as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yadech schedule updates

Nadech and Yaya upcoming schedule

Oct.   3      -----     9-12pm, selling souvenir for boon Kathin at Ch. 3 market.
                              6-8pm,   fashion show for Terminal 21.
Oct.  4-5    -----    filming Rising Sun (subject to change)
Oct.  10-13 ----     Opening ceremony for Rising Sun.
Oct.  11    ------    Attending Seventeen Awards.
Oct.  17-19 -----   filming Rising Sun (subject to change)
Oct.  24-27 -----   filming Rising Sun (subject to change)
Oct.  28    ------    Attending OK 2013 Awards.

Nov.  14-30  ----   Filming Rising Sun in Japan

Dec.  10    -----    Attending ThaiRath newspaper annual party.

cr:NY Home at pantip

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Nadech already gave her advice to handle this kind of situation .. They r very supportive of each other ..
Nadech used this one quote from a monk teaching to deal with stuff like this .. Lol once I rembered it , will share with u all , cuz it does make sense . Pretty sure he mention it to ya n is by her side .. As always na .

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you Lovely! Glad to see you back :) hang in there, it's take time to heal.....just take it slow.
Love the lays mv, Yadech narak mak :heart:

Today I also receive a phone call from my husband saying that his friend just pass. He drown in a canal close to our house and they haven't found his body yet. Its very hard losing a friend, family and love one. Hope everyone will enjoy and cherish every moment of their life with their love one and live life to the fullest cus we never know what tomorrow is.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks alot bubba mc m9 4 finjin pics, so wonderful 2c yadech smiling happily, they look more than gorgeous! bubba thanks also 4yadech adv sch, i appreciate it so much!
hi mc pls correct me yr 2nd pic nadechs hand is round his gf waist!! i love tat! Thanks my mc!
hi lovely so nice 2cu, imu! glad u hv a little break 2join us in jinfining yadech, always love yr co! take good care n cu soon ! x
Hi meo falada fyi hope u'll join us n b like me, smiley face!

clacken

sarNie Egg
Thanks everyone for wellcome me.
Sorry for repeats unhappy here.This will be my last comment about it.
@hsdsfan I agree with you 100%. It's really very cruel. You all know to change website with hundreds of thousands people following and how much effort to build it, can say it’s not small story.
And NOOO....PLEASE NOT JAMES JI. It's killing me :lmao:
@ pink_juliet_kashie, nett  I think that not having to worry that fans will be anti Pat, who we need to worry here is Yaya not Pat. B'cos betrayal of love one is most painful.
To prove that they are right, maybe they have bad actions for Yaya and push up Pat, the media will have opportunity to spread rumors, smear image of Yaya, makes some trouble for nong.
@m9saeteurn1,bubba, MrsChum, Lovely_k   :thanks: for nice pic..Our yadech look very well today. Very proud of them
Thanks nice ladies here, you all make my day more beautiful  :heart:

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks ladies for beautiful pictures. They look so lovely together as usual. Cannot wait to see their pictures tonight on Fashion show :woot2:

@ hsdsfan : WOW, Charlenem will not like this one if it comes true haha. Yaya and JJ. For me, it's pretty fine. Thanks for sharing ka.

@ Lovely_K: It's hard time for you now, but please come here, we are here all for you lady :heart:

People are bashing YAYA again ... :gungirl: without any reasonable reason ... maybe they are just jealous because people keep mentioning Nadech with Yaya, not with their idols :shrug: Anw, we do not need to care or be upset about that little thing, we are better than them, we cannot stand Nadech with other actresses ( like me and Charlenem)  but we will never say bad things about them. We cannot love them, do not mean that we have to hate them or something, so childish haha

I'm waiting for Yaya's new lakorn now, hope she will have another new lakorn this year as well. Oh no, maybe, she will be busy for last year in university, then 1 lakorn with P' Mam next year should be enough now ^^