[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Charlenem said:
yaya's new interview after charity activity of her uni

i think the reporters asked about her new lakorn with jj, and she said she wasnt sure and everything was not confirmed...(sigh :sweat: , i guess they would really pair up.... :lmao: ), and reporters asked about fanclub anti JJ...or something like the reaction of fanclub..and for the rest i dont udnerstand, ok, i wanted to guess :wink: , but not in good moods laterly, want to :lmao:  for a while first....lol! :bhehe: i m sure some of us would help to tell the general idea of this interview :thumbup: . thanks in advance!!!

http://youtu.be/DvXXPUqaodk
Lol ya said that jj like to call her 'paa' which like an older aunt but now calls her 'pee' older sister cos she is a few months older than him. they also asked whther her and jj talked about their supposed upcoming lakorn during the oops magazine shoot she said they didnt have time to talk only take photos. Ya said that he was prob too shy or scared to talk to her. Then a reporter asked is the reason cos jj would be scared her 'jao tee' whihc is like owner, (and we all know who she was referring to) would be angry or jealous ? Ya answered noo (but she does not deny it her jao tee or ask who they were referring to) rest was about school and when she finishes uni.

This thread is moving good SOOO fast... I manage to check up on it everyday it haven't been leaving my 2 cents. Thank you to every posting pics videos and views.Some ppl just take the words riright out of my mouth.
The latest BTS I have watched 20 plus times. Love cookky Nadech and Yaya is just so cute and curious. But when they are together it's just sweetness overload!!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
thanks to @aura, which makes me feel better about JJ, he was cute to fear to talk to yaya....because of her owner....lol!

and yaya didnt deny her jao tee,  hahahaha :woot: :woot: :woot: !!! she never disappointed us...

well, i m not in good moods about my family issues but for yaya's jao tee, i m a little better now :wink: ! hope to see yadech tonight, which could make me more better, hahaha.

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
@m9 if i'm not mistaken it is the 17 award confirmed
but i thot the opening ceremony for RFTD scheduled today too rite? pls anyone correct me

@charlene what's wrong my dear... did i miss sumthing. hope u r ok na. i cant wait for new pics of the lovebird too ;-)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
MarkKim said:
Well, that was my opinion and I respect yours too!!  :thumbup: Neither am I here to make a war! i love Yadech alone, I've no issues. I enjoy watching this couples.
In fact I find Yaya extremely CUTE!! in my heart I like yaya more ( I dislike Kim very much. Pls get a life who says no :thumbdown:). (Moreover Mark even revealed that Yaya is more BEAUTIFUL than other actresses he said during the shooting of 4 Huajai Haeng Koon Kao, all the Pra'eks were discussing about who's prettier among the Nang'eks, and everybody agreed that Yaya IS GORGEOUS.. Including Nadech!!!!)

And to those who were questioning about my liking towards Yaya, I wanna say "I DON'T HAVE TO PROVE THAT TO YOU"  :tease: 
In fact I'm looking forward to Yadech's "Roy Fun Tawan Dued". If I wasn't their fan or if I didn't like her, I wouldn't have waited for their new lakorn.
As for my comment in this thread, let me tell you that I follow this thread cos of YADECH and that was JUST my opinion, you don't have to get frustrated.. :bhehe:
All I wanna say is.. I root  for YADECH only! :rockon: 

Oh yeah and don't forget that (for those who bashed Yaya No offence)          YAYA  IS THE NEXT ANNE OF THAILAND   :rockon: 

:cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer: hahaha MK checkout the correct usage of OFFENCE versus OFFENSE  :woot2:

CaSURVIVOUR

Charlenem said:
dear cookiies, thank u for translating these lovely moments. i think yaya said him is a perv after that fight scene coz i heard the director said something, maybe nadech pulled her too close to him and which was not the same as director or script demanded, and i do notice that he lick her ears or face... i dont know if he did touch on her, but yaya was so lovely when she found out it.
and i laugh a lot at ur attached reaction.....so creative.
================================

so we can easily to find out that nadech is just a naughty boy and who likes to get body touch (whatever beat, tease, hug or lick) with his nong sao :pervie:  and he seems to be very enjoyable :weee:  to see her reaction. he could pull her closer to him or lick her by tongue or tease her as he wants and never need to be worry maybe she doesnt like or really be angery to him. and yaya could be "angry :annoyed: " to push him away or call him perv, but he is still her idol....haha.

who could be an idol and perv for a girl in the same time? we think our bf / husband is good at everything in our eyes coz majority of women r "blind"(not in bad meaning, just want to say that beloved couple see everything good in each other) when they r in love, and meanwhile, we call them psycho/perv/ crazy or something when they do some stupid behavior with love too.....hahahahaha :bhehe: !

that is why nadech said yaya could be mean sometimes in an interview and a journaliste replied if u dont behave....hahaha :loool: :loool:

btw, can we imagine how "perv" he would be during the shooting of bed scenes :pervie: ? ohhh....poor yaya :bhehe: , but it is ok, the perv is the one she really likes....no matter how "perv" he is :crazy: , no problem there :whistle: :whistle: ....lol!
Hi Charlenem,Lovely_k and Sasha and everyone

i keep on repeating watching the LICKING EAR :pervie:   part of yadech bts video it looks so subtle i guess it is in the script but the good news  is yadech is enjoying it,These two are so lucky in love mixing work with pleasure :heart:  :heart:  :heart: thus sending us to  :cloud9: 

you cant blame me imagining things like nadech eating yaya alive off cam in real life during their private moments together :pervie: :pervie: 

MarkKim

sarNie Egg
Firstly: I'm NOT here to make war or create tension, so PEACE OUT PEOPLE.
Second: I DON'T HATE YAYA...(absurd for u all to say I hate Yaya.)   :eek:fftopic:
Third: I came to this thread to SUPPORT YADECH & RFTD :toast:  So I don't think I need to ask any random mink's permission to come here :thumbdown: 
Fourth: You guys are taking this comment to another level by taking advantage of being Yaya's fan. I wonder how come fans of Yaya are completely opposite to her character :thumbdown:  (She's demure and I like her more for this reason)! 
Fifth: You guys mistook my comment and started saying about Kim's beauty. yes, I did mention about her beauty, but didn't say that she's the ONLY beautiful Nang'ek.

@cookiies: WOW!! Wacko! This shows how much you hate Kim and look down on her.. Can't believe somebody can stoop so low. Just reveals your ugly mind!! Get a life! (Even if it's for fun, you must know not to cross your limit.) Moreover, your face(really?!) :yuck:

Aahhh!! Trust me you're sooo pathetic than I thought you were!! Sorry for you. Even your previous reaction were mawkish. :shutup: :pervie:

@luloveyaya: LOL I've got better job to do to come n gain popularity here. Don't think everybody has the same mind like yours honey! :lmao:   :wackonut: 

@neezy: not that video, it was Mark said in a recent interview abt the incident that happnd during 4HHKK

@yaya kugimiya: That was typo! Anyway thank you for being over-smart :yawn:  
:pervie:

@pink_juliet_kashie I read ur comments too but trust me I'm NOT against Yaya!! And many including Alex, the media ET everyone is comparing Kim with Ann, not only me.

And Lastly FYI, IT'S NOT ME WHO SAID ABOUT KIM BEING NEXT ANN.. Right from the media to the lakorn industry believe this and even Alex too openly said about this.

It was just my opinion, you don't have to bash somebody just cos they like something else more than the thing that you like! It clearly shows your insecurity(!!)   

Anyway.. LOL it's so funny that people can't take criticism as well as they take compliments! :weee:  if you care or don't care, WHO CARES??
I'm neither here to make war or to throw my opinion at somebody.

Why can't I like Yaya n Kim at the same time?
And guys I apologise if I hurt you
Believe Me.. I love Yaya too. She's gem of a person..,

I feel really sorry for some who took advantage of being Yaya's fan and verbally bash just anybody!! Is this the way you behave? God bless!

Peace out and (try to learn) respect others opinion :rockon: 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@markkim.....I'm not sure what your intention is here but it's obvious that your intention is not good. You never once come to this thread saying thanks or appreciate the ppl here for posting info, pic and etc......
Your plain rude and inconsiderate by coming here comparing Yaya and Kim. You might not think your causing any tension here but you are. Obviously you won't admit your wrong doing, so if you can't take the criticism just be a lurker like you were before.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
HI @KIMMARK,  IT IS BETTER TO CHANGE UR ID AS "KIMHATER" COZ NOW I M PRETTY SURE THAT U HATE KIM. IF NOT, U WOULD NOT KEEP REFFERING HER TO THIS THREAD WHICH HAS NOTHING RELATED TO HER.

thanks to my dear @mrs chum,@lovely k and @yaya kugimiya for posting nice photos of yadech, they look both gorgeous except nadech's cloth....lol! well, he is still so handsome even with it :bhehe: .

thanks to dear @Sasha for ur concerning :flowers: , it is just family issue, such like internal quarrel between different relatives, well, not relate to my family, but i feel upset for my aunt....long story... :wink: , anyway. nice to see yadech tonight.

and i m waitting to get ur fan account, @Lu and mai :pervie: !!!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you Lovely for more pic.....both look lovely but me not liking Nadech outfit at all. But me like it when he took his jacket off, showing off his muscle....hehe. I feel like Nadech is staying very close to Yaya cus she have the tube dress on. Mayb he doesn't want anyone to touch his beautiful nong Sao.
Lately their post in pic is more close and intimate. Before Nadech always have his hand behind his back now lately he been posting with his hand behind her back... :) :heart: :heart:

Here's a short clip of RS bts
http://youtu.be/cVI8Y_yItyc
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=cVI8Y_yItyc&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DcVI8Y_yItyc%26feature%3Dyoutube_gdata_player
Lookpeelooknong2

Neezy

sarNie Adult
CAN'T WE ALL AGREE TO DISAGREE?!! If both sides don't want a fan war, let's not make one. Whoever doesn't like MarkKim's comments, choose to ignore it ka. Yaya fans, let's not allow ourselves to make time for someone who we view as a NON-FACTOR in our lives. Instead, let us continue to idolize our lovely girl and float to  :cloud9:  every time we see her with her P'Chai, okay ka? With that said, I'm over the the drama......next topic please!

Yaya and Nadech look lovely at the event together! Glad they sat next to each other, along with Pat and Mario (another cute fantasy couple). And yessss, Yaya does look sexy in that dress! She got killer legs and arms!

:thanks:  MrsChum, Yaya Kugimiya, and Lovely_K for sharing photos and clips!

CaSURVIVOUR

Charlenem said:
thanks bubba for translationg.... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

there r two points for me:
1. yaya: she is a romantic girl at all, she is still so young with so beautiful and romantic imagination for her wedding and honeymoon. she wants a tranditional thai engagement and european wedding ceremony, it means she think about it already....so i dont know who would be her man when she planed her ceremony :coverlaf: :pervie: ?

2. nadech: he is always a tight lipped, but this time he said something which makes me laugh :bhehe: . he said "we will go where we've never gone before", gals, it makes any sense to u?? "we've never gone BEFORE", it means they have gone somewhere together already,  which means there has someone who has been somewhere with him already, isnt it? if there is nobody who he is dating or liking, he could say "we will go somewhere we both like ", but not "go where we'VE NEVER GONE BEFORE"....... :pervie: :pervie: i dont know if i explain well my mind, hope u could get it....lol!
hi Charlenem 

you gave me goose bumps through your analysis...... more butteflies are in my stomach as i read this comment of yours :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

and to our UNWELCOME GUEST you know who you are but thank you still .......for caring so much to this thread but even w/o your opinion this thread is always fast and lively :rolleyes:  :shrug:  :scratchhead2: 

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
cookiies said:
Dear MarkKim 
 ​
Mind over matter
 I don't mind and you don't matter 
First of all no one ask you to prove anything and second I wasn't questioning your liking at all
cause it was pretty clear to me whether you like Yaya or not. And believe even if u hated or dislike Yaya
I still got my life otherwise I wouldn't be able to answer your comments. 
Oh and we respect your opinion, and u got to respect ours as well. You need to understand 
that we have no problem with you being in this thread since we always get happy whenever we get new 
people coming to this threads. But you came to this threads by telling how much better Kim is, it's your opinion and we have nothing against it.  
But then you need to remember that you are in Yadech's thread, and you should have known before even making that comment 
that a few of us (including me) would get frustrated with your comment. I'm pretty sure you would get frustrated as well if I said what I really thought
about Kim in her threads or even if I said it here. So please don't ask us to not get frustrated,
when you know you would have reacted the same as us if someone did exactly the same thing to Kim. 
 ​
''And don't forget that Kim is the next Ann of Thailand''
I never even have had the thought of Kim being the next Ann, I thought that all dara's fans wanted their dara to be known as 
themselves, not as someone's replacement. But well if you came here just to say this then I wish all the 
best for Kimberly and good lucky to her.

:thumbup: :thumbsup:  u always make a good comments / replied to those :spam:

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
Here is another batch!! :)  of pics and their interview. I will try and translate it or give you girls the basics in a bit.

@lu and @mair I HOPE YOU GUYS HAD AN AMAZING TIME I CANT WAIT TO HERE ALL ABOUT IT!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pRXGb6p7640
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pRXGb6p7640
Ok guys Im going to just give the basics because the background noise is absolutely terrible can't here a thing to what the reporters ask. So basically the interview is Nadech and Yaya saying that they are happy that their fans are still there for them and they have continuous support. They are excited that they were voted and won by the fans votes for best male and female actor. Also they keep getting questions about anti this and that when they are paired with others. They said that when there is other opportunities to work with others please cheer for them and the individual projects. They reiterate that alot saying in the industry you will not be paired up with the same person all the time so everyone should give every pairing a chance. Also a reporter said soemthing about James Ji.... yaya said she hasn't had a chance to meet and he is another colleague of the industry and there is no issues between them. So yeah if I missed something I'm sure one of you ladies will help because I'm sorry I couldnt hear too much just their basic answers.

In the mean time I thought this pic was too adorbs not to share :)

IT'S LIKE THEY ARE IN THEIR OWN LITTLE WORLD :)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Wow, so much to read today. I didn't even read much but scroll down so I can see pictures and respond.  :thanks:  you EVERYONE for posting and sharing! Hope every enjoy their weekend!
Ausa - Thank you for taking the time to fill us in on Yaya's interview.
Charlenem - I hope you are okay? Stay strong my dear in what ever situation you are in or facing.
MrsChum-  Yaya does look lovely. I also have to agree I'm not loving Nadech's outfit. At least not the shirt! Why didn't him and James Ma switch outfit? Lol OR just wear that sleevless shirt he wore in one the of the picture haha..It looks like he's worshipping something haha.. Ahhh, but his face alone will do :cloud9:
YK - What? the licking part is part of the script? Aww, I thought Nadech did it out of "Love" haha
LOl, you're so funny about the cleavage and nadech wanting to eat her alive..Lol
Lovely - Thank you for translating their interview.
The last picture, "Nadech, just kiss her already". hehe those stares :cloud9:
So they arrived together and leave together huh? How cute! I say these two are surely slowing coming out. :clap2:  :heart:  :kiss:  :wub:
Welp, let me go back to finish reading haha