[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
keylargo said:
hi yk so nice 2cu back, sure do miss u ! lol at yr cmn, matter-of-fact nadech v likely hving major drooling over his gf sexiness ! but im v glad shes wearing this 4him/in his co n not wif some others ! o
hi m9 i love all pics u posted ! yadech r goofy n sexy ! nadech only has eyes on his gf, hes oblivious 2others surrounding him, look how close he was leaning 2her n shes liking it or she would hv pull herself 2 da front !!! thanks m9 ! x

good morning lu, ure so kind wif more of 17 n pics, appreciate it, u all had a blast ! tysm sharing yr account wif us lu ! hak
lu so rite ure yadech were so close when nadech turned 2speak 2mario, was v obvious he wasnt interested in anything else except short convo wif mario n getting n giving his attention back 2his girl ! i love tat alot !
hi key and all

i'm so tired actually i just came from my overtime but as i've said i will try my best to post

btw we all know mario is nadech's real life best friend i'm so touched nadech is paying more attention on his gf the sexy lady beside him than his male best friend nadech is surely in love :secret:  :dance2:  :yes: with his female best friend :cheer: 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi yk totally agree wif u, yayas 2sexy in complete package ! love her killer abs, so toned, femimine n i say it again sexy ! thanks 4 showing this pic yk, not only is nadech drooling but i think a lot of us2, im admiring so much, her legs2 !
i love reading yr posts yk, ure v strong advocate of yadech n feels good always after reading all yr posts ! tc yk n rest well ! HAK

CaSURVIVOUR

Kikichue1 said:
LMAO HAHAHA I died laughing at ur comment. "RYU is horny towards MAYUMI" in the book I guess they were very intensely lovers. Gah, if they have the lick the ear scene in the lakorn I think Thailand will blow up. Hahaha
yes dear

but if yadech will totally copy all the love scenes in the book thailand will be erased on the face of earth and yadechers will turn to ashes or the opposite everyone will get wet hahaha :censor:  :censor:  :censor:  :woot2: corny much lol!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Lovely_K , Vimalee, Bubba, MrsChum and Pinky Thank you for all the updates! We would be lost if it werent for you lovely ladies! You guys play a huge role in keeping this thread going and I can never thank you guys enough!!! Thank you ka!

Mairoro & LuLoveYaya Glad you guys got to see Yadech upclose! You two look super adorable holding the magazines! Lol. If only everyone here can all get together and cheer for Yadech in person, that would be wonderful!

Charlenem, Sasha, M9, and Yaya Kugimiya I always enjoy reading your funny comments! You girls are hilarious ka! Always daring to say what most of us think but are too scared too write! Lol.

Keylargo Thank you for always being so sweet! If I can pick you up and put you in my pocket, I would take you everywhere! You're always so positive and I love that about you!

Falada, Tippy, Kashie, FYI, Bobby, NYKim, Cookiies, Soso68, C1ndy, Clacken, DiDieYadech, Hsdsfan, Bella, Meysaelee, Huanzhu, Mecutduoi, Thai-Lakorn-Fan-Forever, Ausa, Kikichue1 and Fuzzi - I want to thank you all for simply being unconditional Yadech lovers! I enjoy reading all of your comments as well. Whether it's a simple thank you or a long essay, the fact that you took the time to contribute to this thread means a lot! Thank you ka!

Sorry if I miss anyone, our group is getting bigger so its hard to keep track of everyone nowadays!

Neenavaj and Naya   :welcome1:  ka! Hope you guys find this thread enjoyable! Please feel free to share your thoughts! Us Yadech fans dont judge. No matter how good your bad your English is, if you have love for Yadech, we'll have love for you!

Anyway, keep up with the good work everyone!!! Just want to give my thanks and show some appreciation! Have a nice day everyone! :heart:

CaSURVIVOUR

@key

i remember nadech keep on teasing yaya's big pair of legs i guess his just bluffing in fact yaya's legs are sexy enough to arouse him.i'm glad yaya has a big butt and  a wide pelvis exactly as nadech's preferrence for his gf. :dance2: 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi nee m glad ure back 2njoy wif us ! ure super sweet nee i know ure v busy taking yr time wif this dedication is so so so appreciated, tyvm ! tc nee n always love 2c u back ! HAK

Neezy

sarNie Adult
luloveyaya said:

cr: as tagged

Yaya looks absolutely stunning in this outfit! It's about time they dressed her up like this! It must be Nadech's lucky weekend, he got to see his girl looking sexy TWICE! I can only imagine how red Nadech ears must have turned during this scene and how SUPER SHY YET FLIRTY they were with each other!!!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:

Nadech, we all know you want to get close to your nong, it's okay....we've seen this same move done by you plenty of times before. No need to pretend like you're really interested in talking to the person next to Yaya. After all, you're her boyfriend, if you want to just hug her already!

Yaya's probably thinking "Yeah, Pat, you see this? That's my man! I ain't got no worries." hahaha, jk.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
yaya kugimiya said:
I want to share the part for this pic ......

"Mayumi calmly thinks, picture of nightclub in her imagination filled with women in skimpy clothes serve drinks to lonely men and may include Ryu. The club owner would immediately call those women to service him. The jealousy plays to and froshe doesnt want Ryu to go to night club alone I have not been clubbing before perhaps it may be a new experience she claimed. When she looked up at him, she see dazzling smile like he knows so she quickly defend and said but if you go to talk business, I should not interfere
Ryu chuckles before he lifts her hand up kissing it lightly who saysOneshikas business its your business as well. I feel much honored that you are going with me When he is being cute, Mayumi could hardly resist his charm, she then nodded a little with a smile ok, then Im going with you he smiled, lift her hand and kiss it again before he holds onto her hand all the way home."

Ryu waited at the bottom of the stairs. He walked from the living room to the stairs as soon as he heard the door upstairs slide open guessing Mayumi is probably done, and then he saw slender legs in light green dress step down. Her waist wrapped with thick black leather belt, above the belt its a sleeveless shirt with deep neck that makes him want to capture her in a room because he doesnt want anyone to see her white with pinkish skin that emerge, nonetheless, it is good that her rolled hair nestle on her naked shoulder and cover to her chest. He watches with admiring eyes, but still not pleases with her dress its too revealing.
Legs that stepping down suddenly halt for a little bit, when she sees Ryu in black suit. His hair oil, hair on the side of his ears are comb to the back, the middle comb up high, strands falling on forehead with sideburn (translators note: image of Elvis Presleys hairdo appears when I translate this sentence J). He looks gorgeous. She stumbles on his heated eyes but then they changed to displeased, she stopped on the last step, unconvinced and ask you dont like it?
No he quickly answered. How can he say he doesnt like because he likes it too much. He is not please that others will see her in this dress, but since they are going to nightclub he cant let her dress unimpressed so he smile sweetly and continues you are beautiful, I dont want to go and I want to stay home with you instead
Mayumi huffs It took me a long time to get ready; if we were to be at home then I wouldnt waste too much time dressing up
Listening to her saying that makes Ryu laugh out loud before he reach and grab her hand and put it on his arm and said well, then we shouldnt waste any more time, all those men in the club will be jealous of me to have such a sexy and beautiful future Okami-san.

I also can't wait for this part too....when they dance together at the club :heart: :heart:

In the dark room there were colorful lights flashing from side to side from the spotlight. Her table is complying with luxury semi-circular sofa that facing the stage and terracing tiers to the dance floor. She and Ryu were at the rear seats which they can clearly see the stage and the surrounding. Even though is a week day, but most of the tables were half reserved including customers that were on the dance floor that dance to the music that the hostess sings on the stage. Mayumi scanning the room and her eyes saw 3 men walking toward her table. Ryu follows her gaze then he stood up to greet, as seeing him do that she follows, Ryu then introduce my fiancé, Takahashi Mayumi and heres my good friend Miura Haru Mayumi not please with Ryu introducing her as his fiancé, but when in public she shouldnt argue because it is considered bad manner and disrespectful she then bow her head for the elder
Mayumi: Nice to meet you
Airu returns her greeting with a smile: same here and its a great honored that Oneshika Oyabun brought his beautiful fiancé to my nightclub
Then all of them seated. Mayumi glances at 4 of Ryus bodyguards that stand warily behind, they are more rigorous and stress than before Airu came to the table.
Ryu: You probably heard all the news including that I was called in for interrogation today
Airu didnt answer and his eyes looking toward Mayumi
Ryu immediately said: I have no secret with my future Okami-san; you can say anything without worrying, because I trust her more than life
Mayumi heard what he said and looks at him with gratitude. Ryu turns toward her and make eye contact with warmest smile to let her know he means what he said.
Airu: I was informed by the police that the two bodies were my employees and its strange that they appeared on your ship, instead of have been thrown to the ocean.
Ryu: that is because someone purposely leaving evidence and specifically choose me.
Airu: thats right; it looks like a set up scene and it is too obvious, starting from killing my men in your area and thrown dead bodies on your ship, what you say? Airu shakes his head a little and let out a mocking voice
Both men exchange gratitude toward each other and settled their business then Airu excuse himself to go serve other guests.
Mayumi: lucky that hes friendly and easy to understand
And hes reasonable too Ryu added before sighing. Pick up his glass of brandy, take a sip and said lets go dancing
Mayumi face warp: but Im not good with dancing especially disco dance
Ryu: disco is for kids, and for adult like us it would have to be ballroom dance
Mayumi said with a bit of embarrassment: Im not good at that either, I know a few steps
Just come with me he cut her from protesting further, grab her hand and walk down the steps to dance floor and as she reach the floor the new song stats with cha cha cha beat which is enough for Mayumi to be able to dance to but when she is paired with a young spontaneous society like Ryu, she feels courage enough to spins and follow his steps. Hes a great leader and she dance smoothly and seamlessly. Soon, she begins to feel that she had dance through multiple rhythms, not realizing that she used to be an inexpert. All she knows shes enjoy dancing with him and shes able to follow his steps and forgot all about the time then the band stops playing before it changed to a slow song together with dimmed lights.
Mayumi thought that the club is letting their customers a break from the continuous dance so she turns about to go back to her seat, but Ryu pulls her into an embrace and wrap his arms around her waist very different from the dance that just finished.
What type of dance is this? shes wondering when he took her hands and places them on his large shoulders
No types in particular, just move to the music Ryu says and look at Mayumi. She was looking at other couples around, he then tightens his arms around her to make her ignore them and turn to look at him again when she heard his question when should we set our wedding date, I want us to be married as soon as possible because I dont want to disembowel myself he feebly confessed.
Mayumi secretly smiles despite her vulnerable heart she still wants him to conciliate a little bit more in order for him to know the demerit of wrong doing so she tries putting up strict face and said we both agree to one month, everything is subject to the agreement and you will need to keep your promise
He was thinking as time passes by with all the sweet moments they had today will make her forget about the agreement Will you forgive me then we quickly get married next week he moaned.
No, I wont She looks up at him with serious eyes if you afraid of disembowel yourself then keep your hands far away from me and go back to sleep in your bedroom
No, I want to stay with you, want to hug you every night, and I miss you so much throughout the dayyou know. I frequently think of how beautiful you are on that morning; your body is perfectly beautiful and I want to enjoy you in every way that a man could show his love for his woman he pause for a bit to synchronize their eyes before he continues I feel guilty to act against your will, but I do not regret to possess you. I have never experienced the most beautiful feeling like this with anyone except you
His voice was sweet and squeaky, tells the mood of the speaker well. Mayumi cheeks flash hot and the heat runs uncontrollable throughout her body, she admitted she was angry that he was so enraged and refused to listen and force her but she does not regret that she is his, because that is what she has been waiting for all her life.
I have yet given in to you she tries to answers with serious voice but her knees are weakening from his sweet and seductive whisper your time is one month for you to prove your sincerity
Their eyes are firmly fixed until they stop moving to the sound of music. Ryu looks at her with protest, but she refused to give in
I never thought a beautiful lady like you to be such so tough he said it like a rebuke before he squeeze hard on the tip of her nose.
Youre the one that started all of these she replies mockingly thats the consequences of your action she tries not to laugh when she said that, but then she see him doing the same thing, they both couldnt hold it any longer so both laugh out loud and he tighten his embrace and she wrap her arms around his neck and place her cheek on his shoulder and move along the music.
Once the sweet song end, they went back to their table get ready to leave since its getting late and she has to go to work early. Airu came to say farewell and left to another table. Ryu holding on to Mayumis hand and walk out to their car. Nobuo (bodyguard) opens the door, Mayumi steps in first and Ryu to follow when a black van pulled alongside then a sound of dozen bullets broke out violently
Credit: Kittiya | Asianfuse

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
hahaha , Neezy, you are hilarious too , my dear. I'm laughing so hard about Nadech's pretending art. I was so sure that he did not understand a word from Mario, look at his below expression :

cr: as tagged.

I love her outfit on 17th award night so much. Just adorable , so adorable. Nadech sure is having hard time lately, seeing his NONG becomes prettier and prettier and got news that she will be hand in hand with JJ haha. You should do sth now na, pee-nong strategy is for another time, right now, just do anything to keep her first. We will be by your side, no worry :woot: :woot2: :woot: :woot2:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the transcript MrsChum! I love re-reading them!

I agree with you, LuLoveYaya! Nadech better becareful using that "pee-nong" excuse before someone really believes him and steal Yaya away! Hahaha. Yaya is looking sexier lately, I really want to see Nadech jealous. If it takes JJ to make him jealous.....well I have no option put to root for JJ (even though I'm tired of hearing/seeing him).

In the picture, Nadech's probably thinking "WHAT MARIO? You think Yaya is hot? Can't you see she's mine!"

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
awww yaya looks sexy and stunning in the long dress... and the long slit ughhh enough to make nadech swallow his own words for saying yaya has fat legs

@yk i agree with you its only nadechs bluff... same way he said yaya has too wide lips but he cant stop staring and wanting to bite those lips lol

@lol neezy ur "In the picture, Nadech's probably thinking "WHAT MARIO? You think Yaya is hot? Can't you see she's mine!"  crack me up and his face expression really match lol... btw i dont always express myself but looking at yadech's together i cant help it i always think out loud

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
@ Neezy and Charlenem: I think JJ is the one who has higher capability to make Nadech jealous as Mario or Ken seem close with him, lesser chance. Haha. It always enjoyable for me anytime thinking about this topic. hahaha. This is the first and seem only one picture btw ken and yaya. Just want to share haha

and this one is another shoot of sexy Mayumi/YAYA

cr: as tagged

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

How is everyones weekend going?? I hopefully its been a good one. This will be a short post just wanted to say THANK YOU LADIES FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL POSTS. YOU GUYS MAKE ME SMILE SO MUCH. HAVE A WONDERFUL REST OF YOUR WEEKEND. HAK YOU GIRLS.

@neezy Thank you you are so sweet you know you are as much a key member of this amazing thread as anyone else is so without you it just wouldnt be the same
@key HAK YOU GIRL

Just because I didn't give a personal shout out doesnt mean I dont care or appreciate ALL OF YOU!!! I will try and "like" or "thank" as much as I can :)

P.S. Here is a couple of pictures to FIN TOO!!

Ooh the day of the seventeen awards they both arrived at the Dior store picking out their outfit together. There are separate pics of them trying out the clothes but I can only find Nadech not yaya's now. You ladies will just have to believe me until I can find it again. This just basically means that at the Siam dara awards they must have done the same thing but this time they arrived together. They are definitely coming out and hopefully soon we will hear an announcement.

Getting ready to leave together to change into their outfits!!! such a bf and gf thing to do lol  :bhehe:

I love this picture it looks as if he's holding her lol  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

The way they look at eachother is so intense like almost in a naughty type of way  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:

@bubba or @vim can your pretty please translate this??? when you have time of course. THANX A MILLION!!!

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
thx na ka @mrschum for reposting the nightclub part

@neezy..we all know u r so busy...but we will always love whenever u come back here

@key hope u have a wonderful sunday. HAK u girls

@yk, @charlene and @sasha u girls are so funny with those comments..I read your comments again and again and still laugh all the time

@m9 love the pics of nadech talking with mario so much...he's so close to yay...the pics made my beautiful sunday

@lu you're right, I think jj can make nadech show us how jealous he is..heheh...

@naya welcome to the thread na ka..u might gonna be addicted to this thread as I am now heheh

HAPPY SUNDAY na ka for all u girls

paul4nr

sarNie Egg
Hi Guys!!! Im a new fan of this couple! I cant believe I just knew this couple! Thank God for this website because now I can follow news updates of this couple. Ive been searching for it for a long time. Anyways cant wait for the rising sun part 2 to start! So excited :)

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
We have lot of newbies here, WELCOME ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :X

Let's spread this thread and our love for YADECH to another level, even though I don't know which level we are in right now hahaha

Can't wait for RFTD :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: