[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Watching this mv from pit after reading cookiies translation to nadech's interview gets me a lil teary. What kind of questions were they asking, selling your looks or talents? Has nadech not proven his talent over the last few yrs? BA JING JING!! So proud of our boy for being so mature, calm and collective in the interview!! Just curious, has there been anything leading to that interview, it's so random.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIAoIwm3huc
ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIAoIwm3huc
cr: pitta

Here's the translations to the song nadech is singing "You Are A Gift" cr: deungdutjai

Hahk tur pen poo kao chun ja pen dton mai
If you were a mountain, I’d be a tree

Ohp gaut tur ao wai mai hai tur nep nao
I’ll embrace you and not let you be cold

Hahk tur pen taung fah chun ja pen mek see kao
If you were the sky, I’d be the white cloud

Ohp gaut tur mai hai tur ngao lae diao dai
I’ll embrace you and not let you be lonely

Tah tur pen rot yon taung tanon gor keu chun
If you were a car, I’d be the road

Hahk tur pen prajun nae naun chun dtaung pen dao
If you were the moon, of course I’d have to be a star

Ja yoo kiang kahng tur mai hai tur nep nao
I’ll stay at your side, not letting you be cold

Mae nai kwrao took jai ja yoo glai glai tur
Through during times of suffering, I’ll be near you

Gor pror wah tur keu kaung kwun tee sawun hai mah
Because you’re the gift heaven sent me

Chun ja gep ruk sah mun ao wai hai nahn
I’ll take good care of you for a long time

Ja mai hai krai tum rai tur tah chun yung yeun yoo dtrong nee
I won’t let anyone hurt you, if I’m still standing right here

Ja ruk tur tung mot jai tee mee baby I love you
I’ll love you with all my heart, baby, I love you

Baby I love you

Ja mai hai krai tum rai tur pror chun yung yeun yoo dtrong nee
I won’t let anyone hurt you, because I’m still standing right here

Ja ruk tur tung mot jai tee chun mee baby I love you
I’ll love you with all my heart, baby I love you

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubbles glad 2cu back, i miss u ! just hv 2 overlook these stupid qs ! nadech has been receiving awards after awards n this more than proved his talents, dedication n professionalism ! he did well in q&a such a cool guy ! thanks bubbles da lyrics r vv beautiful n romantic ! i hope he sings n dedicate this song 2 his love, yaya !x

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Then, one family came in and asked to take picture of the two while they were eating.   The restaurant staff apologized and said that it's the rules of the restaurant
that the customer is not allowed to take picture inside the store.   But with love/care,  Nadech said to the staff that it's okay to take picture.   If it's the other celebs,
they would deny and said that it's the store's rules not to take picture.   But, nong (Nadech-Yaya) took their personally time to please the fans.  
They truly are the superstars na kha.
Thank you bubba and vimalee for this lovely story. Yadech are always such thoughtful kids, they will always have a special place in my heart whatever happens. And it's really wise of nadech aswell, knowing ppl are bound to secretly take pics of them with or without their permission anyways, so being generous and let them take pics, chances are they will respect you more and not expose the pics, smart boy!! I dont need pics, js knowing that they do go eat alone together is enough to make me happy!! :dance1:  :dance1:

On another note. I've been whinging to my older sister abt yaya's new lakorn (my sis doesnt kno much abt Thai ET, but she does most of downloading yadech goodies for me so she knows abit yadech). I've been telling her, my yaya's nxt lakorn is with someone i dont really like blah blah blah and she would js ignore me hehe, then the other day when i was looking through nujang's pics of yadech and JJ, and first thing my sis said after seeing JJ's pic was "now i know why you are whinging" ehehe

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
bubbles8
Thank you bubba and vimalee for this lovely story. Yadech are always such thoughtful kids, they will always have a special place in my heart whatever happens. And it's really wise of nadech aswell, knowing ppl are bound to secretly take pics of them with or without their permission anyways, so being generous and let them take pics, chances are they will respect you more and not expose the pics, smart boy!! I dont need pics, js knowing that they do go eat alone together is enough to make me happy!! :dance1:  :dance1:

hi bubbles (secretly i like 2call u b8, sounds nice !) i love yr tots, ure so caring n mindful, esp u dun need pic yadech together is enough 4 u, i hv much respect 4 tat ! yadech need space n privacy 2do regular couple stuff !

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
I don't mind Pa Jaew favour jj more, as for me I favour yadech the most  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  
pinky3 said:
Yes na won last year.
FYI .. Pa jaew is the director , who direct Dja n tnnk .. P mam is the producer for Chanel 3 . Pa jaew love yadech like son n daughter n now u can added James j in it too .. But some people seem to think he favour jj more .. Idk

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Lovely & huanzhu, thanks for the pictures and clips na.
@bubbles8, glad to you see back and you're welcome ja.  Love your comments esp. the part "I dont need pics, js knowing that they do go eat alone together is enough to make me happy!! :dance1:  :dance1:"------>>>   so true!!!

More pictures of our handsome Nadech working on the school project...,

cr:as tagged

Another wonderfull MV with beautiful song from NuPloy Minnie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1NS_E2wi_k&feature=youtube_gdata_player

www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1NS_E2wi_k&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
fyi said:
So the boy at the back seat is Nadech's brother?
@ fyi, 

no, he is his friend/classmate, thanwa, he is also a Ae' s kid. he got car accident with nadech early of  2011, he was a part of nadech's short movie which made for a school project. and he is an actor of ch7.

thanks to @bubba, @ vimalee for translating such a nice story and other infos. thank u !

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Yaya will have Yum Yum event at Nakhon Sawan this Sunday, October 20.
It will be the last trip for Yum Yum this year na.

It is so sad that Yum Yum roadtrips come to an end this year and Yadech didn't do the event roadtrips together like before, but I still enjoy their individual performances through.  I would like to share the first Yum Yum event clip that they performed together couple years ago.   I super love this clip and the song "koo gud".   It's super cute!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l7s0hgaa3Q&feature=youtu.be
cr:NadechYaya

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l7s0hgaa3Q&feature=youtu.be

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Auw @vimalee dear, u've got the point there...
Vimalee said:
Funny how both of them wanted to go scare Mark.  I think they just wanted to make an excuse so they can go together!     

Aww, both of them will make a very cute and lovely ghost couple.  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
@sasha i think all of us yadechers want to see their sweetness right in front of eyes too
Sasha said:
what was the Let's Walk event all abt? nadech do u need a partner? if yes, nadech i'll go walk with you anytime  :heart: lol, if not i'd still go walk with u but i want ur nong sao to joins us as well coz i'd like to witness ur sweetness to each other in front of my eyes lol

@lynnyang @sasha be strong na...never miss a chance to interact with them and since they're so kind to us the fans, looks like it's a big chance heheh
Sasha said:
lol @ lynnyang u r very funny but i'd probably do the same just looking at him from afar coz I dont trust myself i'll go weak on my knees and when i'm nervous i'd normally end up embarassing myself lol

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Love this clip a lot and the song too...at first some part of the song (baby I love u..parapapa..) sounds familiar but yet I couldn't be sure...guess it's been used in tv commercial in my country too
@bubbles8 thank's for the lyric and the translation u've shared here...I download the song already so I can hear it all the time I miss yadech (agree with @key wish nadech sing it for his nong sao heheh)
bubbles8 said:
Watching this mv from pit after reading cookiies translation to nadech's interview gets me a lil teary. What kind of questions were they asking, selling your looks or talents? Has nadech not proven his talent over the last few yrs? BA JING JING!! So proud of our boy for being so mature, calm and collective in the interview!! Just curious, has there been anything leading to that interview, it's so random.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIAoIwm3huc
ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIAoIwm3huc
cr: pitta

Here's the translations to the song nadech is singing "You Are A Gift" cr: deungdutjai

Hahk tur pen poo kao chun ja pen dton mai
If you were a mountain, I’d be a tree

Ohp gaut tur ao wai mai hai tur nep nao
I’ll embrace you and not let you be cold

Hahk tur pen taung fah chun ja pen mek see kao
If you were the sky, I’d be the white cloud

Ohp gaut tur mai hai tur ngao lae diao dai
I’ll embrace you and not let you be lonely

Tah tur pen rot yon taung tanon gor keu chun
If you were a car, I’d be the road

Hahk tur pen prajun nae naun chun dtaung pen dao
If you were the moon, of course I’d have to be a star

Ja yoo kiang kahng tur mai hai tur nep nao
I’ll stay at your side, not letting you be cold

Mae nai kwrao took jai ja yoo glai glai tur
Through during times of suffering, I’ll be near you

Gor pror wah tur keu kaung kwun tee sawun hai mah
Because you’re the gift heaven sent me

Chun ja gep ruk sah mun ao wai hai nahn
I’ll take good care of you for a long time

Ja mai hai krai tum rai tur tah chun yung yeun yoo dtrong nee
I won’t let anyone hurt you, if I’m still standing right here

Ja ruk tur tung mot jai tee mee baby I love you
I’ll love you with all my heart, baby, I love you

Baby I love you

Ja mai hai krai tum rai tur pror chun yung yeun yoo dtrong nee
I won’t let anyone hurt you, because I’m still standing right here

Ja ruk tur tung mot jai tee chun mee baby I love you
I’ll love you with all my heart, baby I love you

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Auw..so he is the one..I remember in the 3zaap nadech also show the pics his taken but the face wasn't in a straight face like this so I couldn't recognize him..
@charlene thx for the info na ka
Charlenem said:
@ fyi, 

no, he is his friend/classmate, thanwa, he is also a Ae' s kid. he got car accident with nadech early of  2011, he was a part of nadech's short movie which made for a school project. and he is an actor of ch7.

thanks to @bubba, @ vimalee for translating such a nice story and other infos. thank u !