[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
GOOR MORNING LADIES !!!!!!!!!! Today is a beautiful sunny day in Bangkok ^^

@ Bubba: yes, he is so handsome. They are lucky having each other and traveling to beautiful destination together :X

haha, I must love this scene. Their fighting scenes are always the best LOL

I love Mario, anyone can suggest me his best lakorn that I must watch ^^

Actor Nadech

and ...real Nadech

cr:as tagged

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies get ready to go too :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  with me!!!!

OMGGGGGGGG, me join you Lovely! :cloud: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

@lu, I love Mario in "Suddenly it's Magic" he star with a Filipino actress. It's romantic and comedy. You would like it :)

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for sharing all the photos!!!!!! Is it me or does it look like Mayumi looks pregnant or is it her dress? (first pic that khun ja and yuchat posted)... I'm prob been delusional again

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies get ready to go too :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  with me!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

why did they need to be this much close ???

:weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee:

OH MY GOD. CALM DOWN CALM DOWN ...

@ Lovely_k: thank you ja. ah, Luloveseohyun said she loves your video very much as well na. waiting for new videos ja :heart: :heart: :heart:

@ MrsChum: Thank you ka :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:  Yes, I will try.  I watched him in " Pee Mak" first, then tried " love in Siam". He is so calm and cute. REALLY REALLY love to see Mario with my YAYA in same lakorn. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1: :rolleyes1:

paul4nr

sarNie Egg
Hi @luloveyaya! Watch mario's movie "Pee mak". Its a horror and comedy movie.
------------------

Omg love the new pictures of our couple! They suit each other so well :) Love it! Thanks for updating us with pics!

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
awwww... lovely_k & lu ... i'm lost for words looking at all the beautiful pics u both uploaded...

infact all the pics that were posted here r just awesome... it makes me want to drop everything and fly there... very very beautiful setting

@ausa lol... blame the dress cutting, it pooled at the abdomen area when sitting/half sitting, quite tricky eh?

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
tysm m9 mc bubba lovely lu 4 beautiful pics, vdos, thanks 4 sharing !  lovely joining u n mc on c9 ! tat heads together pic looks like yadech have just registered their wedding certificate n nadech presents flowers 2 his love, so sweet !

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
:heart: Here is another pic that I think I'm impressed with the picture quality but the emotion that these two are able to express from just a picture.  :heart:

BTW I am working on a perfect mv just for Ryu and Mayumi I found an amazing song!! you'll feel happiness, sadness, excitement and finally LOVE!!!

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
luloveyaya said:
I love Mario, anyone can suggest me his best lakorn that I must watch ^^

cr:as tagged

i like this pic... they reminds me of the crime buster team in the hollywood movie "the untouchables". mario reminds me of andy garcia... while nadech with his hairstyle is the japanese version of elliot ness (kevin costner)... except that we all know both are far from being crime buster... they ARE the notoriously charming don juan kind of ring leader in this lakorn lol

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Lovely_k said:
:heart: Here is another pic that I think I'm impressed with the picture quality but the emotion that these two are able to express from just a picture.  :heart:

BTW I am working on a perfect mv just for Ryu and Mayumi I found an amazing song!! you'll feel happiness, sadness, excitement and finally LOVE!!!

hi lovely mulu....thank u 4 this v beautiful pic....im looking forward 2 ur next mv wif anticipation, love n appreciation ! HAK lovely

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
m9saeteurn1 said:
Love this
http://instagram.com/p/g9c39WwbQ0/

Oops Lovely already posted. I love it. The whole head touching & everything ♥♥♥
hi Mey and all

it's an intimate picture actually sorry for my pervie thoughts but nadech looks like pushing his front below towards yaya :pervie:  :heart: :heart:  :heart:   :pervie:  donnu if the photographer told him to do to make it more romantic pose and yaya seems used to it :censor:  :rofl:  :cloud9: am i right @Charlenem my soulmate? :scratchhead2: or it's just me :secret:

@ausa

btw mayumi will definitely get pregnant by ryu and will give birth another nadech character in RS3 :yuck:

nadechlover1

sarNie Egg
:dance3:  thank you guys for everything ! <3 i love the pics and the news about nadech / yadech new movie !! lets all hope for the best :) hhmm i just noticed , its seems that nadech doesn't feel cold at all , because he is the least person who wears layered clothes  :scratchhead2: .. i guess his HOT body keeps him warm  :dance3: =)) :dance1: