[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
Haha Ryu deserve it!! He choose his route and now he can only watch Mayumi from afar.
Hahaha so true  :coverlaf:
Poor babe tho, i know it can be creepy to some but I personally can't help but feel for him. He can only watch her from afar so he can keep her safe. 
I liked the intro scene where Ryu was dreaming about their reunion, it just shows his worst fear and why he's so reticent to enter her life. 

I SQUEALED SO HARD WHEN THEY SHOWED HE KEPT THE NECKLACE  :woot2:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@queen, yes the intro was so sweet. Don't it remind you like grgr..?

Nadech is so HANDSOME as Soriyo. I just want to scream everytime I see him.. :drools: Yaya is also very pretty as Mor Mayumi :heart: So far the first ep is doing good. Hope it keep it up.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night ladies.  What's a beautiful and exciting morning and thanks so much for sharing comments na ka.
@Maiko, Thanks so much for your kind words na ka.  Could you please pin this thread, it's already on air ja.
@queenyeon, I know right.  Ryu is so protective.

The dream scene was so good and sweet.  Ryu is mega handsome and Mayumi is so beautiful!!!
Nadech is an amazing actor, I can feel his pain when Mayumi got shot. So far so good.   :heart: :heart: :heart: it!!!!

cr:as tagged

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
keylargo said:
NO @Chai @del so disappointed !
@Cool welcome back, miss you ! Spazz with us, guarantee will be so fin and happiness just seeing our beloved Yadech !
Welcome @MsZoe have fun with us. It's the best place to be you could build some friendship like I do.
Thanks @Maiko for thinking of us, hope some other links work.
@Vimalee thank you for taking the time to inform of this DangJai HD yt. I'll definitely try, appreciate it.
chaitra said:
Shout out to all the dear ladies :rockon:  :grouphug:

Boarding of "YADECH EXPRESS" from planet earth to destination CLOUD 9 :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: will be done momentarily.  :whistle: 

Get ready to visit our lovely couple RYU-MAYUMI after 7 years. Dont forget to pack your woolens :cold: as we will be in the freezing weather of Japan and fresh bloom of sakuras.

Invited members: Keylargo, Vimalee, MrsChum, DelRey, RakLakornNYK, JomaCar2k6, Junyukio, Lovely_k, bubba, songngukp, fea4567, Sasha, fresh, OHOaddict, ptenchik, suprab buroot satan, m9seateurn1, Maiko, cool :), Ms.Zoe, Huanzu, CandyFruit, Lis94, preciouskj, Lazie, Falada, Lilyalana, lynnyang, LazyDramaFan, Lakorn watchers, bella, Miss Sunny, Cecilia, Pinky3, meysealee, Miss Bouakham, saki, samn09, lakornkiki, bubbles8.

Im so sorry if I have forgotten anyone, Nevertheless all of you guys are invited including our lovely silent readers out there. 

Last but not the least, "Yaya Kugimiya" please ditch the oxygen tank. No use :coverlaf: , you wont be able to rescue all of us anyways so get all the Lays available and join us on our Yadech express before we depart. 

Get ready for some tough love, sweet Ryu, bold Mayumi, beautiful sakuras, samurai action and lots and lots of things to come.

Lets wait and watch if our Kickass Mayumi will be able to withstand the love from our handsome beast RYU and not give into him, ultimately driving him crazy :crazy:  :coverlaf:  Beauty and the Beast.

Never have I been this excited to see Yaya(Mayumi) REJECT Nadech(Ryu).  :woot2: We all know what happened when Fahlada rejected Khun Charles right  :pervie:.

I hope the rating improves atleast in RFTD. Lets not disappoint Yadech ladies coz for sure they are not going to disappoint us. SO MAXIMUM attendance.  :thumbsup:

Excitement is OFF the roof right now!!! Soooooooooooo eagerly waiting for it to start. Lets forget about the eng subs for today and enjoy the lakorn like a "TRUE NON THAI YADECH FAN".

All the sleeping beauties, see you guys in a while on  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: .
All the ladies who will be rushing home, hope you reach safe :scooter: .

Have a great day/night. Happy RFTD :scarytv:  :clap:

Aw, what lovely shout outs, Keylargo and Chaitra. Thank you, you two! :flowers: :heart: :kiss: :grouphug: Hehe, of course, I'm in, Chaitra, but will have to watch it later. Woke up late and missed out on the live episode. :cry1:

bubba said:
Good morning/night ladies.  What's a beautiful and exciting morning and thanks so much for sharing comments na ka.
@Maiko, Thanks so much for your kind words na ka.  Could you please pin this thread, it's already on air ja.
@queenyeon, I know right.  Ryu is so protective.

The dream scene was so good and sweet.  Ryu is mega handsome and Mayumi is so beautiful!!!
Nadech is an amazing actor, I can feel his pain when Mayumi got shot. So far so good.   :heart: :heart: :heart: it!!!!

*PICs*
cr:as tagged

Oh, I don't know what I was thinking last night...was trying to do a lot of things, and it slipped my mind... I should have pinned it last night! :smack: Haha, thanks for reminding me, Bubba. :blush: :kiss:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
So far so good. I think it was a good introduction to the story and the characters(there are way too many here imo) 
I love how Ryu's followed his bodyguard trio advice lol and how he vent out his frustration on them, their scenes are so entertaining  :lmao3: 

So excited for next week! Ryu and Mayumi's long awaited confrontation haha 

Such a shame LakornHD youtube channel was terminated, they offered the best quality out there  :cry: what a luck. 

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
WOw WOw so many comments !!!! I don know where to start and I run out of likes!!!!
@Vimalee Thanks for the info. even w/out eng sub I still want to watch YADECH
@chaitra ready !!!