[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
songngukp said:
Hi everyone, I was fall in love at the first sight when I wacthed TNNKK , feel like how they match each other. And I found out more lakorns of them on Youtube also BTS, news.  I just can "wow" how they cute and fix each other. I try reasearch more information of their life and so pround that I'm not wrong when I become a fan of them. Love them much! I've never been love any dara like that before. Count day by day to see them onseen. :kiss2:
Welcome ja to the thread!! Hope you are enjoying this thread and Yadech like we all here do. Your in the right place if you want to know more about yadech. :)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you Lovely and Raklakorn for Yadech sched and event... I can't wait to see them in YumYum. It's been quit awhile that they have this kind of event together. Hope to wake up with lots of cute and sweet picture from Thai Fans..

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Share the same sentiments as you @songngukp, love Yadech so much ! I am lucky to find this Yadech haven. The wonderful ladies share so much, guide me and give their amazing love and friendship ! Its a priceless experience I love and treasure alot.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
For those who are not able to wait for eng subs from viki :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: , here is Fia's review on episode 9. Enjoy :)

http://lovefia.com/2014/08/13/roy-rak-hak-liam-tawan-episode-9/

Welcome @songngukp. Hope u have a good time here :)

Thank you everyone for all your shares.

Correction: JUST Checked. Viki has finished subbing episode 9 completely. if u want to see only Yadech part, it is in the last part of episode 9. i.e Episode 9 9/9. Enjoy.

One last thing: Please watch part 9 of episode 9. Yadech's smile, soooooooooooooooooo cute  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin: 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@songngukp, welcome to the home sweet home of Yadech and hope you'll enjoy being here na ka.
@Lovely, rakyadech, Del Rey, MrsChum, songngukp, chaitra, and key.....thanks so much for your wonderful shares na ka.

Can't wait to see Yadech  at Yum Yum event today (August 14), and
tomorrow (August 15) Yadech are going to "Reung Lao Chao Nee" show then recording 3 Zaap show afterward :heart: :heart: :heart: .....

Awww.......so cute....
Ryu:         Tomorrow, let's go on a date na.
Mayumi:   Yes.

:heart:  .....yummy.......

Goodnight and sweet dreams everyone.......

cr:as tagged &withloveurassayas

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
As always, thanks for all the updates and comments, guys! :thanks: :worthy: :clap: :grouphug:

bubba said:
Good morning my dear ladies.  Hope you all enjoy watching the RS na ka.

Thanks MrsChun & ptenchik for the pic and link  ka.
@Maiko, I'm sorry to hear about your internet but so glad that you got to spend a quality with your loved one :heart:,   and it's wonderful that your internet working again :clap: .  Thank you for your beautiful comment,   I  :heart:  reading it mak mak ka.

Awwww.......Ryu's on cloud9 :cloud9:  whenever he meet Mayumi   :heart: :heart: :heart:  ......

*PICs*

Ryu is so cunning and cool.....

*PIC*
cr:as tagged & natty

Aw, thanks for your sympathy, concern, and love, Bubba. :spin: :cry: What you said to me in your post, that's exactly how I feel about your comments and everybody else's. :grouphug: :kiss: Thank you, dearie, for everything. :wub: Good night to you, and sweet dreams, Bubba. :goodnite: :kiss3: :wink: Same goes for everybody. Good day/night, guys! :grouphug:

MrsChum said:
Thank you for the mother day wish...

Aw, you're welcome. :grouphug: :kiss:

songngukp said:
Hi everyone, I was fall in love at the first sight when I wacthed TNNKK , feel like how they match each other. And I found out more lakorns of them on Youtube also BTS, news.  I just can "wow" how they cute and fix each other. I try reasearch more information of their life and so pround that I'm not wrong when I become a fan of them. Love them much! I've never been love any dara like that before. Count day by day to see them onseen. :kiss2:

Hi, Songngukp! :hiya: Well, well, :welcome1: to this lovely thread and to AF (Asianfuse)! :grouphug: I hope you will enjoy it here. :flowers: :grouphug:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Yaya was right. Nadech is not only handsome in RS but very very charming. 

Episode 9/9: Observe the way he says "Thank you" and then see Mayumi's expression, you can totally see our smitten Yaya and smitten Mayumi. Then see our Ryu's smile. Can they get any cuter. Just when you think Yadech have crossed all boundaries of romance and chemistry and there might be nothing new to see, you find yourself smiling even at their smallest gestures and they take you through the journey again :kiss: . They truly deserve to be NO.1 :heart: 

Hope you guys have a good day :)

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
@ Chaitra, I know what you mean about "smiling even at their smallest gestures".   Even that brief hand touching scene was romantic.  Now I know why their scenes always seem so effortlessly natural and that's because they're not acting but just being themselves.

Thank you all for sharing links, pictures, videos, comments.  Once RFTD finishes, all your shares will help many of us get through until their next lakorn together.  

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Chai hope you're doing well, miss you ! I get what you mean. There are so much sparks in all Yadech's scenes ! Their perfect chemistry, just with their looks, is written all over their faces. I love how from the first encounter to every moment with Mayumi Ryu tries stealing kisses and Mayumi's 'Crazy' is my new favourite word ! And Ryu always have the happiest smile after being with her. He is unconsciously in love while she already knows from the start he is the one for her. Appreciate receiving Fia's recap thank you. TC Chai❤

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi all

i've been just lurking since i arrived in manila for two weeks now....i'll be leaving tomorrow to cebu.i'll be missing the thread and everyone here for a wk in case there is no wifi in our province in the island of cebu.....btw mario and baifern will be in cebu,philippines on aug.17 ....omg why not yadech hehehe i am really jealous of mafern fans in cebu.they are lucky indeed :scratchhead2:  :dance3:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi yk ! Have fun in beautiful Cebu, enjoy your hols. You know you'll be missed ! When you're back RFTD will air look forward to your presence here. Be safe, eat well, play well and feel well, all these I am sure you will take pleasure in ! TC yk❤

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Its good to see our lovely couple doing an event togethere again. It's been a while. Narak tee sood.
:welcome1: to all the newbies!! Enjoy your stay here.

:thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks: To everyone who has done so much for this thread! RS 2 is almost here! :woot:  :woot2:

Cr: As Tagged
Awe poor Ryu

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
First question: Where did that possessive girl come from? Wasn't Mayumi and Ryu promised to be wed? Why does she think Mayumi is stealing Ryu from her?

LOL ok maybe that was alot of first questions.

Second question: Has anyone read the article from sugar-daily.com? When Nadech said he already has one, who do you think he's referring to? 

LOL lots of second questions too.

IDK I just spazzed because I think I know who he's talking about!!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you all for sharing na ka.
@yk, wow.....that sounds exciting.  Hopefully, you'll have wifi na ka otherwise we'll sure miss you mak mak na.  Have fun and take care na ka.
MrsChum said:
Thanks MrsChum for the clip na.

Some  highlights of this interview for me.....

Nadech and Yaya will sing their song, "So Are We Going To Love Each Other" live on Reung lao chao nee show on August 15.

@3.06
Reporters:  So are you going to love each other?
NY:    Still need to follow us in a lakorn.
Reporters:  And in real life?
Nadech:   Yes   (Greeeddd!!!!.......) :wub:
@6.02
Reporters:  If there is a Hi-so courting nong (Yaya), what will you say?
Nadech:     I want to be a Hi-so too.  (Greeeddddd......so is Nadech implying something??? :pervie: :bhehe: ).
Then, he continues to say that he was just kidding for fun.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Good day bubba
Reading your trans makes it really tgif and a very happy one for me ! Nadech dun hide we're more than ecstatic for Yadech to be the real bfgf ! Friday on C9 for me, marvellous ! Thanks bubba for the wonderful share, I am as usual lya for all beautiful joys you inform❤