[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
So I realize my previous post was a rough translation so here is a better one for you Ladies!

Ryu took Mayumi to the bedroom. Mayumi is worried and look around, but there is nothing. Ryu said "Today you must be tired, so please take a rest. Mayumi seemed to be shy. Then Ryu slowly cover Mayumi with the blanket.

Lovely_k said:
So Ladies,

Thank you for always sharing, I know I have been lacking in the thanx in my messages :( Truly I Love everyones posts. Im so excited for Yadech's part woot woot!!!. So here is a pic where Ryu is trying to get Mayumi's trust back um I will translate this picture when I get a chance unless @vimalee or @bubba can do it :).

EDIT*****  It's about Ryu taking mayumi to bed slowly and gently by holding her body because her arm got hurt, they both are shy Ryu put her down n cover her with blanket, but she does not trust Ryu yet

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
cecilia said:
He went around telling the children that he's Nadech and that Yaya is his girlfriend. The kids say he isn't ... he went on that even the backpack was Yaya lol -- eventually, he got them to accept that he's Nadech at the end of the clip lmao
Aww Thank you so much Cecilia for translating! I appreciate it! :D :thanks:

Thanks bubba and ptenchik for the pics!! Thank you MrsChum for the video links, I hope our Barry doesn't stress over about his singing voice because its still lovely if he thinks its bad! and Thanks Lovely_k for the translation! So happy! :) :D
HAVE A GOOD DAY, AFTERNOON, EVENING, or NIGHT EVERYONE!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
So I realize my previous post was a rough translation so here is a better one for you Ladies!

Ryu took Mayumi to the bedroom. Mayumi is worried and look around, but there is nothing. Ryu said "Today you must be tired, so please take a rest. Mayumi seemed to be shy. Then Ryu slowly cover Mayumi with the blanket.
Wow that so sweet of RYU .... :thanks:mad:Lovely_k

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and thanks for sharing more :coolpix: , clip and translation na ka.
Awww.....it's so nice to see Yadech got to spend quality time together on their day off.

Just want to share a  cute story from a fan account.

cr:as tagged

There's a story behind these pictures......The song was quite difficult to sing so pe (Nadech) sang off keys many times. 
He was frustrated that he can't hit the right note.  But no matter how many times they retook, the person beside him (Yaya)
never complained and helped him rehearse.  Sometimes, she would pretend to act ceaselessly or sing opera to make the
atmosphere more relaxing.  And everytime he made a mistake, her little hand would reach out to touch him to give him
encouragement and support :heart: .

It feels good no matter how big or small the problem is.  These two kids would always help and support each other. 
It's really rewarding to see.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Hey ya Yaya Kugimiya  :hiya:  hope you're doing good, missed you and your old  :fanfic:  (ff)s naa.
yaya kugimiya said:
hi all 

is the massage part a BTS? or scripted....... just asking :scratchhead2:
Hello lilyalana  :hiya:
Welcome to AF (asianfuse) and also to this thread, hope you enjoy your stay here :flowers:
lilyalana said:
Hello! i want to introduce myself. new member, Lily is here  :bhehe:

i'm really excited about RFTD and Yadech and i want to join everyone spazzing about them here, can i? i'm sooooo excited but i'm also sad that RRHLT is ending and i don't wanna let Takeshi and Seiko go  :lmao:
but Yadech is sooooo cute and i'm really anticipating their chemistry to explode once again  :pervie:

I always get to see/welcome new members whenever I come back from a short-break hehehe  :coverlaf:
Hello Lovely_k khup khun maaak na for the translations and new pics  :thanks: 
Lovely_k said:
Hey Ladies,

Here is a few pictures to get us FIN and JIN!!! Again  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:
*PICS*

Thank you Chaitra for the video and your other posts on Yadech's MV and reviews and loved your comment on Ep 9/9 :thumbup:  I also feel the same way,
I agree completely with you about the Thai songs, my goodness!! They're beautifuly written, composed and sung.. :bopping:  :worthy: 

chaitra said:
Yaay!! They have subbed the "morning show with Yadech". Enjoy :)
*Video*

Also, thank you MrsChum fea4567 bubba m9 vimalee thai lakorn fan forever ptenchik bella del rey taytay702 songngukp huanzhu Azure14 Junyukio kodocha for your time and effort to post on this thread.. :thumbsup:

and not to forget our beloved Key for her sweet comments/posts (touchwood) that boost our enthusiasm  :clap:  
Sorry if I've missed anybody   :thanks: 
Hope your net connection is better now P'Maiko

Have a Good day everybody!! 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Me being really rude!! Sometime I get to welcome the newbie sometime I forget. For those that I didn't get to welcome to this thread I'm sorry!!

@lilyalana, welcome to the thread!! Enjoy your stay na :)

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
I THINK SUPSAPDA ( if that's how you spell it) REQUIRES THE TOP TEN MEN AND WOMEN TO BE ABLE TO SHOW UP FOR THE EVENT THEY HAVE? I THINK NADECH HAS SCHEDULING CONFLICT? I THINK SOMEONE SAID NADECH, DECLINED IT. DON'T BE MAD AT SUPSAPDA BECAUSE I THINK THEY WANT HIM ON THE LIST JUST AS BAD AS WE DO!

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
hi, i'm posting again to thanks all the people who welcome me. i'm so overwhelmed. everyone here is so nice and i'm so happy to able to be part of Yadech fans  :dance1:
thank you @Vimalee @MrsChum @RakLakornNYK @lazie.<3 @bubba and everyone. i'm sorry if i missed any of you.

btw, i was watching RRHLT (again, from the beginning) and i just realised that Mayumi parents are Piengkhwan's parents in KCRonnapee. not that it was any significant but it just that in KCR they were separated and in RRHLT they are together. 

songngukp

sarNie Egg
Hi all <3 ! Very busy at work but just wanna pass by to meet all of you. Thanks so much for all welcome and share photo, info, video. Love all  :wub: . I'm not sure anyone posted it yet but I wanna share video of our handsome nadech 
http://instagram.com/p/rwy-gHy11n/  

and our beautiful yaya with her playing  :pervie:

http://instagram.com/p/r1DkELBt6C/

Can not wait to see our lovey couple this week  :weee: