[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

emerald0805

sarNie Egg
Junyukio said:
Thanks @Emerald0805 for the link, Nadech is dazzling skilled in retort, our wise guy always knows how to make things weird turn into humorous.
Thanks everyone for making such a loving and affectionate, peaceful thread, hope that we can get what Mrs Chum said .. Another 1000 pages then again & again... To Millions ;)) I could be so delusional, but couldn't help to imagine..
Thanks @Bubba , Ms.Zoe for encouragement, I wish I will have more free time to make 2 short Vids per week , eps on Wed & Thus..
Here is another 15s Vid ;))
http://instagram.com/p/t5PwrrJMR5/
Hi @junyukio i would like to see the clips in yr IG but cannot since its private...i already request to follow u...please accept me...pleaaaase... thank u

lazie.<3

sarNie Egg
Congrats to everyone for passing the 1000 page. :clap2:
@xauxi, little_kitty, tmtj & anybody else's I forgot. I hope you all enjoy this thread as I do.
Thanks for all the picture everyone.
:)
I found it cute that when yaya & taew were singing a duo in the after party of the Rising Sun. Nadech was in the front with a little boy.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0sT8hUtxWpc

Yaya looking stunning as always.

Crdt: kdramafan

So exciting, can't wait.

Crdt: rosario95

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
fresh said:

Thanks @bubba for sharing lovely photos.
Someone said that the ring looks like an 'infinity' symbol. Does it mean 'long-lasting love'?
I still think Nadech gave Yaya this ring (my delusional thought).
What do you think?
LOLLL my delusional thoughts, Nadech wants to tie the knot with Yaya ;) andddd she even wears it on her left ring finger heheheh

dariey

sarNie Adult
appleloveny said:
I remember that khun Ja once SAID that she would put something special about RFTD on youtube and she believed that fans wanted to see it. 

But I haven't seen such thing until now. Maybe it has been put on ytb but I don't find it???!!!

nope,she didn't upload anything...yet. i don't know either will she upload it or not coz i don't see any commotion about it.hope she will do what she said so fans will not need to wait longer.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi key

thanks God it's my day off today i fell in love with your latest YADECH FF you're the best i really like your style...gives me more butterflies in my tummy hehehe :lmao: ......and guess what your ff is better than RS  :woot:  :numchuck: I am sure our millions of thread viewers are enjoying your amazing imagination..i am becoming your fan really.i envy you have tons of time to write,while me i am always busy at work but its ok just continue pampering us lol :dance3:

i am excited for the next part..cant wait hehehe

chaitra

sarNie Adult
FAN-FICTION TIME    :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2: 

HI ladies. Actually I and Keylargo had decided to write fanfics when RFTD ends. She has done a fabulous job with hers "YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE" and now its my turn. I wont be posting everyday like I did for "The Battle of Love". I will post every Wednesday (will post more parts) and I think Key will be posting on Friday's. This is my second fan-fic. Well it is not a 100% original like "The battle of Love". It will be 75% mine and 25% movie based. This fan-fiction is going to be "REINCARNATION" type and it will be a fusion of INDIA AND THAILAND. I wanted to name it "Eternal Love" but I think already 1 exists with this name so I will name it "Forever". This is not for any fanfic site. It is purely for this Yadech Family, just a small thank you to all of you for being a part of this family.

This is the TRAILER/ PART 1 of my fan fiction. I hope you guys Enjoy :)

FOREVER 

INTRODUCTION

Nadech - as Ram and Nadech

Urassaya - as Leela and Yaya

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 1

Year 1609

Udaygad, Rajasthan, India

The sun started to set amidst the dark cloudy sky. Sorrow filled the air. Princess Leela, who had worn a pretty blue dress, decked in beautiful gold and diamond jewels, lay in a pool of blood at the edge of a mountain top. She pulled out the knife that had stabbed her in the stomach.

Leela: (raising her left hand towards him, tears dripping down her cheeks, almost out of breath) Ram, don’t torment me in these final seconds. Express the love hidden inside of you. Take my hand and tell me that you… that you love me.

Ram, who was bleeding from the 2 arrows that had hit his chest, rips his armour and stumbles towards her. Leela’s trembling hand slowly rests. He kneels down, bows and declares…

Ram: (kneeling, bowing) My breath, my life, my love. You are my EVERYTHING Leela. Because of the promise that I had given to your father, my king, I couldn't accept you. But now I…

He looked up and found her still. The same eyes which once used to smile at him and reflect him, were now lifeless. Even in their final seconds, Leela dint get to hear his love for her. He lurched forward in pain and agony, to hold her hand but before he could, her body which was lifeless tips over the edge and slips off into the 10,000 feet below.

Ram: Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeela.

Ram couldn’t see his love slip away especially when he hadn't held her hand, the very hand that was asked to be held in her last breath. In a spilt second, Ram jumped after her. He streamlined his body to reach her faster. But a gust of wind pushed him farther just before their hands could meet, just before they could UNITE. Devastated, Ram turned lifeless in mid-air. Witnessing this heart-breaking scene, the sun hid itself within the dark clouds.

400 years later

Bangkok, Thailand...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked the trailer. Let me know what you think... Have a great day :) 
Hi lovely silent readers :) 

chaitra

sarNie Adult
@ Keylargo

OMG key, I love it. Love the way you have crafted Nadech and Yaya. As much as I love our innocent Yaya, I also enjoyed a bit a badass Nadech. Beautifully written. The story is a fast pace one which I really enjoy. Like Yaya Kugimiya said "Better than RS" for sure esp when you visualize it.

Yadech come alive with their smallest gestures and emotions and you have really captured this which makes it so easy to imagine the scene. 

The detailing you have maintained throughout is just too amazing. Absolutely love your dedication key. Job well done. 

Women make the best villains and I am already hating Tesa. But she did a good job by pushing Yaya into the pool as we get to see our handsome hunk rescue her. hehe.

Keep it coming. Happy friday's!!! Thank you so much for your time and dedication and we definitely enjoy to the max. :)

A special thanks to our lovely MrsChum for being such a sweet friend :)  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
chaitra said:
FAN-FICTION TIME    :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2: 

HI ladies. Actually I and Keylargo had decided to write fanfics when RFTD ends. She has done a fabulous job with hers "YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE" and now its my turn. I wont be posting everyday like I did for "The Battle of Love". I will post every Wednesday (will post more parts) and I think Key will be posting on Friday's. This is my second fan-fic. Well it is not a 100% original like "The battle of Love". It will be 75% mine and 25% movie based. This fan-fiction is going to be "REINCARNATION" type and it will be a fusion of INDIA AND THAILAND. I wanted to name it "Eternal Love" but I think already 1 exists with this name so I will name it "Forever". This is not for any fanfic site. It is purely for this Yadech Family, just a small thank you to all of you for being a part of this family.

This is the TRAILER/ PART 1 of my fan fiction. I hope you guys Enjoy :)

FOREVER 

INTRODUCTION

Nadech - as Ram and Nadech

Urassaya - as Leela and Yaya

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 1

Year 1609

Udaygad, Rajasthan, India

The sun started to set amidst the dark cloudy sky. Sorrow filled the air. Princess Leela, who had worn a pretty blue dress, decked in beautiful gold and diamond jewels, lay in a pool of blood at the edge of a mountain top. She pulled out the knife that had stabbed her in the stomach.

Leela: (raising her left hand towards him, tears dripping down her cheeks, almost out of breath) Ram, donât torment me in these final seconds. Express the love hidden inside of you. Take my hand and tell me that you⦠that you love me.

Ram, who was bleeding from the 2 arrows that had hit his chest, rips his armour and stumbles towards her. Leelaâs trembling hand slowly rests. He kneels down, bows and declaresâ¦

Ram: (kneeling, bowing) My breath, my life, my love. You are my EVERYTHING Leela. Because of the promise that I had given to your father, my king, I couldn't accept you. But now Iâ¦

He looked up and found her still. The same eyes which once used to reflect him, were now lifeless. Even in their final seconds, Leela dint get to hear his love for her. He lurched forward in pain and agony, to hold her hand but before he could, her body which was lifeless tips over the edge and slips off into the 10,000 feet below.

Ram: Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeela.

Ram couldnât see his love slip away especially when he hadn't held her hand, the very hand that was asked to be held in her last breath. In a spilt second, Ram jumped after her. He streamlined his body to reach her faster. But a gust of wind pushed him farther just before their hands could meet, just before they could UNITE. Devastated, Ram turned lifeless in mid-air. Witnessing this heart-breaking scene, the sun hid itself within the dark clouds.

400 years later

Bangkok, Thailand...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked the trailer. Let me know what you think... Have a great day :) 

Wow!! Another FF to look forward to. I can't wait for the first chapter be uploaded. Now I have Wed for your FF and Friday for Key. Both of you will make my week worth waiting for. Thank you na for keeping us entertain :) :heart:

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Lays Event Today!!! Please Enjoy the "SKINSHIP" pics and with that said Good night.. I can't wait to see what else Yadech fans captured hehe!!!. Thank you lovely girls for all the pics, comments and translations :) 

C: As tagged

CaSURVIVOUR

appleloveny said:
I remember that khun Ja once SAID that she would put something special about RFTD on youtube and she believed that fans wanted to see it. 

But I haven't seen such thing until now. Maybe it has been put on ytb but I don't find it???!!!

hi apple

stop dreaming khun ja is dumb and she will never fulfill her promise .i wish i am wrong.

CaSURVIVOUR

thanks MrsChums

i love LAYS though it salty but because they always feature  yadech as thier presenters (bias hahaha) :dance2:  :dance3:  :scratchhead2:

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
emerald0805 said:
Hi @junyukio i would like to see the clips in yr IG but cannot since its private...i already request to follow u...please accept me...pleaaaase... thank u

Dear Emarald0805,

Thank you for following me on IG, i had turned off the private post :kiss: