[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
Congrats to Yaya for Hottie Female Award 2014 from Seventeen mag. I was wondering if there was not a girl missing there as I didn't see anyone with two awards ...and nobody talked about the hottie category in the Seventeen awards..... mostly I read some talking about actor, actress, rising star awards and of course Nadech award as the star of the year.
Thank you very much for all fans hard work voting too.

Maybe magazines awards are not annoucing more those that don't attend to the ceremony, because in the past some fans would film the person receiving the award on the absent winner behalf.

fresh - I think Vimalee was teasing when she said Yaya would be happy to receive the award on Nadech's behalf. :bhehe: We have been waiting for that to happen everytime one of them can't go to the awards and the other attends. It didn't happen yet though and if it did reporters probably would say something about it :coverlaf: , especially after the Give me 5 concert.... :wink:

naya -  I think Nadech is [SIZE=10pt]protective, but that is not only with Yaya....his family members as well[/SIZE] :bhehe: ....jokes aside he does take good care of people around him...and Ya is around or beside him quite often. On that merit event video it seems to me that Barry is worried that she may lose her balance... in the way that he is there, it is a good position to assist her in case she may lose her balance for any reason, fans are really close to them so they could make Yaya lose her balance just getting near her too fast or making way to find a position to take a picture beside her or him or with both of them ....

[SIZE=10pt]After reading Nadech thankful words to Yaya and her interview in the OK! Awards...do feel like they switched a litte  :bhehe: [/SIZE] ....someone remember that interview in the past where Nadech said he would give Yaya a hat or cap as a present and Ya said she would give Barry medicine for his health....then the boy said he would give the girl happiness....so now Yaya gave Nadech happiness and he took care of her for her health... :weee:[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Thank you very much Vimalee, bubba and Lovely_k for the wonderful translations related to the Give me 5 concert.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Junyukio -[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] I am happy about both OK! Awards for Yaya and Nadech. Yaya is beautiful on the ceremony, but do wish she wasn't wearing high heels...our girl needed help to reach the stage....so please do beg them to not put her in high heels again when Yaya isn't fully recovered yet...I know Dior has to keep their high fashion standards, but....[/SIZE] :nailbiter:.....if it is an important thing to their brand outfit image please the smaller heels possible....looking at pictures Ya may look ok depending on the pic, but looking how she is walking....the girl is still feeling pain. Welcome to Fastbeam hunt support team [SIZE=10pt]Junyukio. It is difficult to tell her condition from a far and she continues to work too so it may seem easy for others to forget until they see her leg....[/SIZE] :teary:

ptenchik - you're welcome. Some are still uploading parts of the Give me 5 concert here and there, but no full version of none of both round yet. If someone sees it do think they will share so don't worry.

The 5 guys thanking everyone on the video below. I am still rewatching parts of the concert and Yadech duet song MV for RFTD daily :ph34r: ...by the way 4 weeks that their RFTD song is number one on that radio list so I am not alone...just in another country. :coverlaf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0saeZ269fH0
Credits to aprilmaesar

Bong Mao is a really lucky fan. Vimalee I love both candies lei that Bong Mao made one for Yaya and the other for Nadech plus our girl represented Barry too using his to deliver to him latter on. :rofl: Lays used Yaya wearing those candies lei in that MV they made for her birthday....also love the ones they received from Bo....on that Secret Idol award from last year their video has a photo of Nadech wearing that red flowers lei. Please don't mind me I spazzed so much on YT and Yadech.com when NY went to USA and yadechers met them....and other fans of NY met them too...Sheng (kenann fan at AF), Bo and Aiko (Julie) laughed that my comments on YT were also long... :lol2:  for those that are interested to read what they wrote back then some of it is here and there are other comments on Yadech.com and Aiko (Julie) wrote a exclusive for Sugar Daily.
http://sugar-daily.com/sugardailys-exclusive-of-yayas-u-s-a-tour-from-aikoden/
http://sugar-daily.com/sugardailys-exclusive-of-aikodens-meet-with-nadech-yaya-on-usa-tour-part-ii/
Credits to Sugar Daily
There is or was a video of Nadech arriving in Florida...some of us were tracking everything back then (guilty :blush: ) and Jasmine commented on Yadech.com how was Yadech arrival at LA. Her video of Yadech arrival is available on YT.

Kashie commented on this theard as well about meeting Yadech, but she is more bias to Nadech...and it is easy to tell....if you watch one video in particular when Nadech and Yaya were talking to each other...you will know who is Kashie. :bhehe:

And Nadech spoiled us so much with the schedule for KooGum the movie and about RS series taking at least one year and a half to film....some just didn't wish to believe him when the fitting happened and they had their first filming on March, 2013.

Mrs Zoe - Julie's nickname is aikoden, she uses this nickname as a member in practically every forum....Aiko is a moderator here at AF I do call her Aiko previously to RRHLT so no problem :coverlaf: , but quite some call her by her real name Julie ... Sheng's nickname is kenann fan here, but she uses another one on Yadech.com. 

Will get back to back read the thread.... it moves really fast.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you everyone for sharing more beautiful pictures, clips and interesting comments na ka.

Awww......love these feel good pictures.

Nadech really took good care of Yaya so nobody could get too close to her....

:heart:  love the radiant smile which is so pure, innocent and cheerful.  It's indeed very beautiful!!!

Mesmerizing........

cr:nujang & dada

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Ms.Zoe said:
:flowers: Thank you everyone for your shares - comments, translations, photos, videos, links, news, etc. :clap2: Thanks Vimalee  :flowers:  for going the distance in finding those posts by Miss Bouakham from years ago.

I was thinking about our lovely translators bubba, Lovely_k & Vimalee in this thread - Talented Translator Trio  :bhehe: , you guys are fast and talented in translating Yadech's news to us. You took your precious time to help us out and bring smiles to us. I really truly appreciated your translations  :heart:   :).

Thank you Ms.Zoe for the shout out :)  I can speak for @bubba and @vimalee We are more than happy to translate when we have the time. Luckily @bubba and @vimalee have been able to translate more than myself these days. Been extremely busy but nonetheless some of the girls on here follow my instragram account so I frequently will try and translate a couple of things on there. However I do love coming back on here and sharing. Like I said spreading Yadech news makes us translaters just as happy as you guys appreciating them. Anywhoo the Robinson event is today woot woot I can't wait for their interview. Ill try and translate that for you ladies. My night tonight isn't as hectic. I appreciate everyone efforts to keep this thread going. See you girls later!!!

cr: Lovely_skham

Finpeo

sarNie Egg
Vimalee said:
For new Yadech fans.    More on page 98.
Everyone talks thai to them? Really happy to meet them :( If we go to thailand, there will be a lot of fans, really difficult to be able to talk with them.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Yadech's Marie Claire magazine is out today in Thailand.

Gorgeous photos inside magazine. I really want to buy this magazine so much!! :spin: :spin: :spin: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Looks like this is the cover

Translator Trio ( bubba, Lovely_k, & Vimalee ), could you guys translate this for us? No rush! Thank you in advance!

Credits: as tagged, barryano1, lovely_skham, kumiko_sari, & mayloveli

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Thank you for the pictures Ms. Zoe!!! Love them all.... Here is the translation.... Enjoy 

:heart:  Yaya may choose Sun Rise bcos we will have more time to spend in the day

For me (Nadech), I prefer sunset as it is so beautiful to see. However, sunrise is also charming too ^^ :heart: 

Ms.Zoe said:

Gorgeous photos inside magazine. I really want to buy this magazine so much!! :spin: :spin: :spin: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Translator Trio ( bubba, Lovely_k, & Vimalee ), could you guys translate this for us? No rush! Thank you in advance!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Ms.Zoe said:

-  pics  -

Thanks so much Zoe for sharing na ka.   I like all the pictures.  They are so beautiful!
Here's the translation of Nadech's interview.

Sunrise or Sunset?

Nadech:   "Yaya should choose sunrise because she might want the sun to rise sooner,
so she could have more time to do many things  (Smile).  As for me, I choose sunset because
I like the beauty of it more.  But, I think sunrise is fascinating as well na."

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks so much @bubba @vimalee @lovely with so many beautiful trans, we are all very appreciative. I feel lots of tlc and love with your kindest time and efforts. HAK

And all the wonderful ladies as well, thanks so much for all you do to make this the best place ever to chill and speak the same lingo, of Yadech.

Finpeo

sarNie Egg
Ms.Zoe said:
I could not stop posting Yadech's Marie Claire magazine photos, they are just too cute, romantic, beautiful, & gorgeous :bhehe:.

Credits as tagged & kamolthipning
Omg Ms Zoe I love all the pictures, I wish they could take photoshoot together every month 555, full of love n romantic
Btw thanks a lot bubba and lovely_k for translating <3

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I could not help it, please excuse me everyone. I wish I could get my hands on this magazine. No treats on Halloween is fine by me when there are this magazine and Yadech's event for Robinson Samut Prakan grand opening :bhehe:.

So there are 2 covers to pick

There are so much photos and photos with Thai words, I think our lovely Translator Trio will post and translate when they have time.

Good night & day everyone & Happy Halloween too!!

Credits as tagged, urassayasfamily, urassayadotcom, oni_sakak, puyyn, noigettawa, & khaimookmalinee

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Sooooooo Sorry for the DELAY ladies...
Let's go  FANFICTION TIME :dance1: 

FOREVER 

INTRODUCING

Nadech - as Ram and Nadech

Urassaya - as Leela and Yaya

Wier Sukollawat - Ranadev and Raghuveer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 1 - The SOUL TOUCH

Year 1609

Udaygad, Rajasthan, India

The sun started to set amidst the dark cloudy sky. Sorrow filled the air. Princess Leela, who had worn a pretty blue dress, decked in beautiful gold and diamond jewels, lay in a pool of blood at the edge of a mountain top. She pulled out the knife that had stabbed her in the stomach.

Leela: (raising her left hand towards him, tears dripping down her cheeks, almost out of breath) Ram, don’t torment me in these final seconds. Express the love hidden inside of you. Take my hand and tell me that you… that you love me.

Ram, who was bleeding from the 2 arrows that had hit his chest, rips his armour and stumbles towards her. Leela’s trembling hand slowly rests. He kneels down, bows and declares…

Ram: (kneeling, bowing) My breath, my life, my love. You are my EVERYTHING Leela. Because of the promise that I had given to your father, my king, I couldn't accept you. But now I…

He looked up and found her still. The same eyes which once used to smile at him and reflect him, were now lifeless. Even in their final seconds, Leela dint get to hear his love for her. He lurched forward in pain and agony, to hold her hand but before he could, her body which was lifeless tips over the edge and slips off into the 10,000 feet below.

Ram: Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeela.

Ram couldn’t see his love slip away especially when he hadn't held her hand, the very hand that was asked to be held in her last breath. In a spilt second, Ram jumped after her. He streamlined his body to reach her faster. But a gust of wind pushed him farther just before their hands could meet, just before they could UNITE. Devastated, Ram turned lifeless in mid-air. Witnessing this heart-breaking scene, the sun hid itself within the dark clouds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

403 years later: Year 2012 

Bangkok, Thailand

It was just a few seconds away before the sb-2 Thailand Superbike 2012 championship was going to have a new champion. A Honda CBR 1000 crosses the finish line and the crowd goes berserk with excitement. A  19 year old boy gets off the bike, takes of his helmet and ruffles his hair. He was one handsome dude. A girl of his age, dressed in cut jeans, black razor back tank top and black leather jacket wearing a ponytail sprints towards him happily. Nadech runs to her, hugs her and lifts her up.

Yaya: (happy, hugging him) aaaaahhh!!!! Nadech you did it.

Nadech: (lifting her) Yayaaaaaa I won!!! I won!

Yaya: Idiot!!! Put me down.

Nadech: (putting her down, smiling) Oh! I forgot. You don’t like to be lifted….. Or touched too much. 

Yaya: (smiling, teasing) That’s right. This hug was a rare one, just like your WIN. Don’t get too used to it.

Nadech: (teasing) Oh! Please. It was like hugging my wakeboard. Flat and long and flat.

Yaya punched his shoulder screaming “Hey”.

Nadech: (laughing) Sorry….

After a few minutes the announcer called him onto stage and handed him the cup.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will be posting more...

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part 2 - FIRST MEET

It was the first day of engineering. 17 years old Yaya was a scholarship student. College was a whole new world, the most important phase in a student’s life. Being a topper, she had rightfully earned her position in the most prestigious Engineering college of Thailand.

As the freshers entered the college gate on their first day, the previous first years took their roles as the NEW seniors. Best way to get to know the fresher’s: A bit of Ragging. Not that ragging was allowed in the college but the college was filled with all the rich kids who could afford and all the toppers who were on scholarships. So clearly there were two main groups and obviously the two dint gel much.

A center path led to the college building. On the right side of the path there was a huge field for all the sports activities and on the left was the parking lot. A bunch of senior boys were sitting on their bikes and hoods (bonnet) of their car ragging the freshers. A senior named Yuji seemed to be the leader of this bunch.

Yuji (Senior): Hey you, Come here.

New Boy (Fresher): Yes.

Another Senior: Which branch?

New Boy: Mechanical.

Yuji: Call us Sir.

New Boy: (hesitating) Yes…. Sir.

Senior: (touching his shirt) What the hell are you wearing?

New Boy: A …A shirt… Sir.

Senior: What are you a 50 years old uncle??? Formal shirt, glasses, YUCK! Don’t you know the dress code of this college?

New Boy: (confused, scared) Dress code??? I thought we were allowed to wear anything we want ah! Sir.

Senior: You think this is your house that you can dress however you want. Dress like a student not like a professor. Wear t-shirts got it. Dont ruin the image of this college. Come and report to me tomorrow, now get lost.

New Boy: (relieved) Yes sir. Thank you Sir.

The new guy was relieved to get away from them. Every student was witnessing this drama in the parking lot.

Target 2

Senior: Hi sweetheart. Why are you in such a hurry?

New Girl: I ..I want to get to class early.

Senior: Get early to class??? WoW you really don’t what college lifestyle is do you?Soooo how long do you spend in front of mirror.

New girl: I’m sorry what?

Senior: I asked, how long so you spend in front of mirror???

New Girl: (scared) A….A 30 minutes…Sir.

Senior: No wonder. Spent less time. This is college. You goal should be to study not to dress like this and distract decent boys like us. Now leave.

The girl just sprint away as fast as she could. Everyone were trying to avoid getting caught by this group.

Like everyone else Yaya also observed all of this. She couldn’t help but sigh thinking WHY god had to create such MORONS. Anyway, she just walked ahead. "Unfortunately" for the boys, Yaya was already in their radar and now it was her turn.

Senior: Hey you come here.

Yaya dint even bother to look at them. She just walked ahead.

Senior: (louder) Hey you…

Yaya was still not bothered.

Senior: Hey you, the girl in blue jeans and white top.

Yaya just sighed again, turned towards them and walked to them. She went and stood in front of them.

Senior: Are you deaf??? Couldn’t you see that we were calling you?

Yaya: (sarcastic) How can I look at you when I was looking straight ahead and walking???

Senior: (tongue tied) I... I mean, couldn't you HEAR that we were calling you.

Yaya: (sarcastic) I heard someone saying “Hey you”. How on earth should I know you were calling me?

Senior: Don’t try to act too smart. Give respect. You need to call me Sir like everyone else, got it.

Yaya: (sarcastic) Oh! I’m so sorry “SIR” I dint realize you were my professor.

Senior: (offended) What ??? Do I look like your teacher???

Yaya couldn't help but giggle.

Yaya: Dude. Don’t waste my time. Dont you have a class to go to or have they thrown you out.

Yuji had had enough of this girl. He got down from the hood of his car. He went and stood in front of Yaya.

Yuji: If you want to have a smooth going life in this college you better adjust your attitude dear.

Yaya: Yes dad, I will. Thank you for your advice.

Yuji: (smirking) Hmm… A wild cat. Let’s see how long you last in this college with this attitude. Have a great day.

Yaya: Study well. I don’t want you as my classmate next year. (waving) Bye guys.

Yaya smiled at them and walked away. 

Senior: Yuji why did you let her go dude ???

Yuji: (looking at her walk away) Don’t worry bro she is going nowhere. She has to come to this same college every day.

Nadech, who had parked his bike just 10 feet apart from these boys noticed the scene like everyone else. He couldn't help but smile looking at this gutsy girl.

Nadech's cell rang and he received the call.

Nadech’s dad: Nadech… I told you about my friend’s daughter right. Her dad will send her picture now. Make sure you take good care of her and get her home safely.

Nadech: Yes dad. I will.

In just 30 seconds, Nadech received the girl’s picture. It was Yaya’s picture.

Nadech: (whining and talking to himself) Oh noooooo!!! Dad why did you have to put me in this situation? Off all the girls it had to be her. Now I have to go mess with that tigress. (looking at the sky) God. HELP ME.

Nadech walked behind Yaya. He caught up to her.

Nadech: Excuse me?

Yaya had already had enough of the "rich" kids. Assuming him to be one of those annoying seniors she reacted instantly.

Yaya: Now what???? Oh my bad. What more do you want from me “SIR”?

Nadech: OH no no !!! I’m not a senior. I’m a fresher just like you. Chill…..

Yaya calmed down.

Yaya: (wondering) Sooooo….

Nadech: You are Urassaya right?

Yaya: ssshhh…. Don’t call me that. 

Nadech was confused.

Yaya: Yes I am her. It's too girly you know. Not my style. You can call me Yaya.

Nadech: (confused) O…K         Ya..Ya

Yaya: (realizing) Hey wait, how did YOU know my name?

Nadech: Oh I forgot. I’m Nadech. Your dad’s friend’s son.

Yaya: (scanning Nadech from top to bottom and giggling) Your Nadech???….. Oh ok.

Nadech was more and more confused by this girl’s behavior. He looked at himself from top to bottom and asked her “anything wrong”.

Yaya: (smiling) No, no nothing.

Nadech: (curious yet smiling) Hey come on now, tell me. Its ok.

Yaya: You know, Nadech doesn't suit you. I mean, when I heard you name I imagined you to be a dorky guy with glasses and a person having more of a serious outlook, But…

Nadech: (curious) But…

Yaya: But… you look like a wannabe rock star, too cool for school type. I mean college… (Trying to control her laughter) No Offence.

Nadech would have taken these statements from any other person as a compliment, but somehow seeing her giggle at him he felt offended. But he was not gonna let her win. He was cool after all. How on earth could he let this new girl WIN!

Nadech: (plastering a big smile with a hint of his sexy smirk) Oh! So you think I’m handsome. Thank you.

Yaya: (smiling) Oh! When did you hear me say that…

Nadech: (smiling, teasing) But that’s what I heard….. Anyways, Yaya is such a nice name. Its so …(exaggerating) Its soooo homely with no hint so sexiness whatsoever. I mean when I heard the name “Urassaya” I imagined some hot, sexy girl in a mini skirt. But.. Yaya is nice name. (Looking at her from top to bottom) It…It suits you. No offence.

Yaya: (smiling and full of attitude) Ah! Right. Thank you Nadech. I’m sooooooo glad I will no longer be in your "imaginations" wearing a ‘mini’ skirt.

Nadech couldn’t help but smile at her witty answers. He thought today was not the right time to win the battle. She was all fired up and ready to shoot anyone who got in her way, so he changed the subject politely.

Nadech: Pass me your no. Yaya.

They both exchanged their numbers.

Nadech: So send me your friends address, I will ask my driver to pick up your bags from your friend’s house. And after college I will pick you and take you home

Mumbling about this rich kid showing off in her mind, Yaya smiled and said Ok.

Yaya walked away but noticed Nadech following her.

Yaya: Yes???

Nadech: What?

Yaya: Why are you following me? I will call you after college.

Nadech: (sarcastic) I don’t wanna get ragged. That’s why I’m tagging along with you so that you can protect me.

Yaya: (smiling) Oh you saw that.

Nadech: (smiling) We are in the same class and it’s this way, that’s why I’m walking behind you.

Yaya: (rolling her eyes about being in the same class and giving a fake smile) Fantastic. Let’s go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More to come. I have realized I can't do the weekly thing because I keep postponing to write and I wont be able to post. So I will be posting alternate days from now as it keeps me engaged in the story and  so that I can finish it faster as I will have an exam in December and I need to prepare from NOV 15th  onwards. Don't worry no pressure.

Please post your feed backs after reading part 3 :)