[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
OMG I am still at the airport returning home and I finally back in the states with service. Wow wow wow! Love the vday pictures ❤❤❤ finally see with my eyes an alone time date. I also can't wait to watch the merits clips when I get home. Hopefully I have a surprise waiting for me in my mailbox too @mrschum khub khun mak ladies! !!

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.

Thank you Ladies for your wonderful birthday wishes, lovely thoughts, & yummy birthday cakes & cupcake! I appreciated them all a lot :flowers:.

Junyukio - :highfive: to being your soulmate & being delusional with me too ka. Extra thanks for your birthday cake & latest NY mv. I could tell that you had put a lot of time & effort into this mv :thumbsup: . I think we first became soulmate was when you posted that one post with some photos & I was analyzing those photos :loool:.
yaya kumigiya - Extra thanks for your ff & always being delusional & funny ka.
Vimalee - Extra thanks to you for always translating & sharing what you know about NY to us ka.
keylargo - I love cupcake! Extra thanks for cupcake & always being active in our thread with your wonderful comments ka.
fresh - Extra thanks with photo of Na with his chest hair :faint: ka. I still remember that post you posted with the video clip you asked if Na fell during the Give Me 5 concert because I was giggling when I watched it & to this day I am still giggling about it. Na was too funny :coverlaf:. Your shared thoughts are funny too.
bubba - Extra thanks to you for always sharing & translating what you know about NY to us ka.
huanzhu - Your wishes are too sweet. Thanks very much ka.
MrsChum - Extra thanks for your birthday cake ka. Have a great time watching Give Me 5 concert dvds :D.
Del Rey - Thanks ka.
soso68 - Thanks ka.

Anna from Frozen is too cute with her smile so I picked this photo, my facial expression when reading everyone's posts :ghehe:.

credits - Anna : photo from movie Frozen & Thank you : original owners

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:
We haven't seen the last picture yet.   Yaya seemed very happy and it looked like she was reading a card or something.

credit nadeya2013 IG

thanks Vimalee 

some people say yadech planned this to stop hiding they are dating by having a vd date in public unlike their pasts vday dinner dates before it was all private therefore no pictures at all only news but no solid evidence as this...some say nadech is cheap why he id not book for a private room for this date(we dont know their own reason,,,but for me who cares what matters most YADECH is indeed dating though there is a huge chances they will still DENY it they might say brother and sister can still do a valentine's day dinner date....let's wait and see how yadech will deal with the media and fans...i guess no matter how thy will deny no one will believe anymore :coverlaf:

Ms.Zoe

I will add my thoughts about Na's salmon fish plush gift to Ya too :bhehe:. I think of two other reasons not mentioned in thread yet :D.

1. Not only Ya likes fish, I think Na likes fish too because he is known as Bear & bears like fishes besides sweet honey
2. March 18 is Ya's birthday & the astrological sign is Pisces - Fish 

My thoughts on the letters BBF:

B - bear
B - balloon
F - fish

Or

Na - BBF - best boyfriend forever :D.

fresh

sarNie Adult
fresh said:
Nadech went shopping in the afternoon. Wondered did he buy Valentine gift for someone? :scratchchin:
I guess we can only imagine what Yadech do on Valentine :spin:

Cr: IG tipsykloset
Happy Valentine's Day with Special Thanks to khun Nadech Kugimiya mak mak for visit us and shopping with us today 〰❤❤❤ ตัวจริงน่ารักมาก พูดเลย อิอิ

I'm sorry Zoe for posting this pic. I should have chosen a more handsome one :wink:
But I was right. Nadech went to that shop to buy Valentine gift for Yaya. And he bought a salmon fish pillow :whistle: (according to Mel at Spicy, the fish is a pillow)
@Zoe I like your ideas about the fish and the word 'BBF'
@Yk Me too. I don't care about what's the reason behind. What's matter most is that Yadech's dating and Nadech made his girl very happy.
Now we know that the rumor about their Valentine dinner last year was true.
And I'm sure Nadech went to the pottery shop with Yaya during New Year holiday. Here is his handmade products

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Welcome back, lu, miss you so much. Hope you're doing well and will drop by more often to fin with us on Yadech's love journey and of course mingle with us. There is always something exciting and lovey to look forward to Yadech and always with good measure.

Thank you bubba. Thanks to his parents for the steady, warm and relaxed upbringing. These qualities are excellent receipe for good foundation which turns Nadech the way he is, filial, kind, dares chase his dreams with confidence, caring and loving. He returns the favour being devoted and respectful to his parents, way to go and Yaya will surely enjoy all these and more from him. Me too, jubilant with Yadech's status.

Zoe, you're welcome, you give lots too, thanks.

Happy New Year, Gong Xi Fa Cai, to everyone celebrating Chinese New Year. Wishing you : 

Good health
Good luck 
Lasting prosperity and 
Happiness throughout the year

cr zazzle

Ms.Zoe

No no ka, I actually like this photo of Na :D. There is something about him that makes him look handsome even if he dresses down, all natural, no sleek hair. I think it has something to do with his charming smile. Na was showing a lot of his chest :coverlaf:. 

Thanks for liking my ideas & thanks for info of Ya's present from Na. Ya will definitely have good night sleep, sweet dreams & beauty sleep because of her Prince's gift for her :wub:  :ghehe:.

fresh said:
I'm sorry Zoe for posting this pic. I should have chosen a more handsome one :wink:
But I was right. Nadech went to that shop to buy Valentine gift for Yaya. And he bought a salmon fish pillow :whistle: (according to Mel at Spicy, the fish is a pillow)
@Zoe I like your ideas about the fish and the word 'BBF'

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thank you everyone for sharing na ka.

Nadech and his rose bouquet for his special girl ..... :bhehe: ....Brand's Veta....

Drool...... :drool:...Shokubutsu For Men...

Beautiful drawing of Yaya by pangsann....

cr:as tagged,brand's veta,shokubutsu,withloveurassayas

Ms.Zoe

Wishing those who will celebrate 2015 Lunar New Year , Vietnamese New Year Tet (Chuc Mung Nam Moi) & Chinese New Year (Gong Hey Fat Choy/Gong Xi Fa Cai) a new year full of health, wealth, luck, love & happiness!

This is the year of the Goat/Sheep/Ram; Nadech was born in this year.

credits - original owners

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Happy New Year,  Gong Xi Fa Cai, Gong Hey Fat Choy,  สวัสดีวันตรุษจีน, or chúc mừng năm mới everyone!
Wishing you all a new year that's blessed with good luck, good fortune and good health and filled with love and laughter na ka.

cr:aoyrachanee

Ms.Zoe

Thanks bubba for NY New Year photo. Dragon King & his Fairy Queen. I told myself to search a photo like it but forgot about it as I was googling for Lunar New Year year of the Goat photo.

Dragon King & Phoenix Queen. Dragon & Phoenix are highly regarded mythical creatures.

credits - as tagged

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
ptenchik said:
Пожалуйста, выложите видео-концерт полностью, так хочется посмотреть концерт целиком, хоть я  и не понимаю тайский язык!
Welcome back na! I wish I can upload it in full in yt but I don't know how. If anyone here can give me tutorial I will try to do.

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
Hi my NY lovers!!! I am back Home and miss you guys.... I do not have the chance to meet our NY Even if they r so close in bangkok.... I do Hope to see them one day :)

Happy belated birthday for all the gurls that had celebrate it ;)

Thank you so much for all the shares, translation, ff and everything !!!

I just want to give you my opinion on some things :p

1/ about the prédiction that the one NA have right now is not the right but the one he hide is the right something Like this lol ==> NA always said je has his Mom so his Mom can not me his gf hehe and he hide YA and she is the right :)

2/ the Valentine pix made my whole week after back Home lol i miss so much Thailand !!!! Our NA is so creative n sweet!! Nong Yaya is so lucky n deserve it !!! ==> my crazy opinion is their own lakorn project will be on air soon so for this fans who do not want support their own work bc they r separate bc they will act really well n have very sweet scene with the other actors, NY want to open their relation in public to say : do not worry Even if on the fiction we love other ppl , on real Life do not worry we are sweetheart for Life hihihi

3/ our Yaya clear her shcedule for Na graduation !!!! She needs to go .... Lol yes yes bc they will say their are siblings.... But a fg will always do her best to clear everything n go n support her beloved .... 55555

I stop my delusional opinion here lol

Love you all ka

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
MrsChum said:
Welcome back na! I wish I can upload it in full in yt but I don't know how. If anyone here can give me tutorial I will try to do.

Thank you so much @ MrsChum for your kindness.

I am not so sure as I haven't uploaded a full vid, but from my Utube account I can upload a Vid longer than 15 mins, you can check from yours also, please take the below steps:
From your Utube-> My Channel->Video Manager->Channel->Status & features->Features->longer Videos
Then click learn more to verify your account.

Hope this will help you well ka

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
Hope everyone had a Happy Valentine's Day.
Happy belated birthday to Mrs. Zoe and to Nadech's aunt too.
And Happy Chinese New Year.

Fans gave Ya a pink bear...and it may seem inspired on DJA specially because of the heart.
http://websta.me/p/921610115163896514_276884109
Credits to natty_thong

I think Yaya said something about NNS and Nadech about LSR at Yadech merit event. But I don't understand thai language.
http://websta.me/p/920836360212855580_276884109
Credits to natty_thong

Nadech - Happy Valentine's Day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELNCtCPuXAc
Credits to Ch3 Soundtrack Official เพลงละครช่อง 3
Yaya - Happy Valentine's Day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8LO8fc9uGQ
Credits to Ch3 Soundtrack Official เพลงละครช่อง 3
Nadech - Happy Valentine's Day Men Health Thailand Magazine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtLWf0wL8ac
Credits to Naovarat Pimpang

Nadech's interview at Rangsit University.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsqACEGoVXI
Credits to LookPeeLookNong2

space4ny IG translated short version of Nadech's interview according to efmontv:

"Nadech Kugimiya" excite being director for the first time for bachelor degree thesis project. Will attend graduation ceremony on the 22nd February. Said Mea Keaw already prepare an outfit with all the relatives to come and congratulate him on the day. Said already invite "Yaya Urassaya" but she have busy schedule might not be able to come. Accept having dinner with Yaya on Valentin's day. Denied being sweet. Explain that he forgot to see the calendar and don't know that it was Valentin's day. Said that he give her the balloon but it was an offer from the restaurant. Confirm the relationship status still the same, brother and sister.
Credits to @efmontv IG
Translation by space4ny IG
Source link: http://websta.me/p/923011773662835805_458952892
Translation link: http://websta.me/p/923038214070707025_1552944839