[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

luckfe

sarNie Egg
Ryu is probably only going to appear in the last episode of Roy Ruk as Khun Ja has once said. He is not going to have any new nangek there.
It's hilarious people count Roy Ruk as one of Nadech lakorn to blind themselves to the fact Nadech lacks varieties in his nang'eks.
Fans are just delusional and selfish. There is nothing wrong fans wanting their needs being fulfilled. But it's funny talking it like their being so demanding is all for dara's own good.

^ You might be right... that Ryu might only appear in the last episode... but you don't know for sure. I think they are still working on the script. From Khun Nara's FB posts, Ryu is the match maker between Takeshi and Preawdao so I thought there might be more scenes for Ryu .... but I don't know either. However, I do count RS#1 as one more lakorn on Nadech's list because he is in it. It does not matter to me how many episode he will play because he is just a minor/supporting cast in there.

As for fans being delusional and demanding, yes, I am both because I am a die-hard fan. If there are people going to post that they don't want to see Nadech and Yaya pair again so soon that is their opinion. They have the right to comment and post that. So do I. I would like to see them pair in here so I make my comment. I make my reason. Nothing more then that.

Fans do have power to demand these days. Actors, management and channels are good to the fan clubs because they need fans more then ever before... because we have more chances to voice our opinions everywhere and very frequently. There are so many online polls that we vote and social media that promote the actor and/or the project. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing either but I do feel that fans hold some power because of social media...because fans can make lot of noise. So again, if I see people voicing against my favorite koo-kwan, I'll voice mine in their support. I can't sit still. You never know who is reading here or any other forums.

What's good for the actor, I don't know. Never said I knew. I am just a fan writing down her opinion in a forum.

Does Nadech need to act with more actresses other then Yaya - Yes, I agree on this as well.... but I see that he is only 20. He has many years ahead of him to act with others. Right now, he has this opportunity to travel to Japan and act in this amazing story with Yaya - I don't see why not. I see it as positive thing for all involved - Nadech and Yaya, the channel, the advertisers, the sponsors, the producers and of course, the fans.

You can't take GRGR ratings too seriously.... everyone knew it was during the hight of the floods.....and still the GRGR fever was every where. Everyone knew of SaiChon and NangFah. Pantip was buzzing. Social Media was hot on the two. To me, that is consider a BIG success.

As for Ch.3 being smart or not, I think that they would be smart to "pair" them up in this series. This is one project that they are going to spend big budget on....you need a pair that can carry the lakorn. Nadech and Yaya can do that - they've already proven it. Also, not just that their fan club is strong but general public seems to really like them as individual and as a couple. You can see that at all of their events (not lakorn related) are always packed with people, not just fans. So if Ch.3 is smart, they SHOULD have Nadech and Yaya pair in here. TV biz/Ch.3 revenue comes from not just ratings but from sponsors and advertisers as well. These two are most wanted by the products, biz people know that eyes are on them - it will be easy sell for the channel for ads and sponsor spots with them in it, not the other way around.

After getting to know the storyline, I can't think of any other but Nadech and Yaya. They are perfect for the roles as Ryu and Mayumi.
Very well stated Lakornkiki! I wholeheartedly agree with your logic!

Tinie

sarNie Egg
^ You might be right... that Ryu might only appear in the last episode... but you don't know for sure. I think they are still working on the script. From Khun Nara's FB posts, Ryu is the match maker between Takeshi and Preawdao so I thought there might be more scenes for Ryu .... but I don't know either. However, I do count RS#1 as one more lakorn on Nadech's list because he is in it. It does not matter to me how many episode he will play because he is just a minor/supporting cast in there.

As for fans being delusional and demanding, yes, I am both because I am a die-hard fan. If there are people going to post that they don't want to see Nadech and Yaya pair again so soon that is their opinion. They have the right to comment and post that. So do I. I would like to see them pair in here so I make my comment. I make my reason. Nothing more then that.

Fans do have power to demand these days. Actors, management and channels are good to the fan clubs because they need fans more then ever before... because we have more chances to voice our opinions everywhere and very frequently. There are so many online polls that we vote and social media that promote the actor and/or the project. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing either but I do feel that fans hold some power because of social media...because fans can make lot of noise. So again, if I see people voicing against my favorite koo-kwan, I'll voice mine in their support. I can't sit still. You never know who is reading here or any other forums.

What's good for the actor, I don't know. Never said I knew. I am just a fan writing down her opinion in a forum.

Does Nadech need to act with more actresses other then Yaya - Yes, I agree on this as well.... but I see that he is only 20. He has many years ahead of him to act with others. Right now, he has this opportunity to travel to Japan and act in this amazing story with Yaya - I don't see why not. I see it as positive thing for all involved - Nadech and Yaya, the channel, the advertisers, the sponsors, the producers and of course, the fans.
I 110% second you on that!!! If they're smart enough, they should pair them up again while the demand of Yadech is high,

maimee

sarNie Egg
Yea. GRGR was aired during flood. But u cannot deny there are other lakorn starred by less popular people doing much better in terms of rating during the same period of time. What I'm trying to say is that casting popular actors with big fanbase doesn't necessarily lead to high rating. There is only so much fans can do about ratings. And of course rating contributes to a big part of the success of a lakorn. It decides how much extra profit that channel is gonna get from sponsors. The higher the better. People cannot just simply say that they don't care about rating of a lakorn as long as it makes a buzz on internet. Otherwise GRGR ratings shouldn't have been questioned when media interviewed khun Somrak, the management of ch3. So let's wait and see the ratings of TNNKK.

There is no doubt yadech is hot commodity right now. But it doesn't mean they have to be paired up with such a tense rhythm. Their skills already enable them to stand pretty much on their own now. 4 lakorns in 2.5 years, :yuck: too much is too much. The more often they are paired, the harder fans accepting their pairing with other people especially for Nadech. Yadech fans are so obsessive and possesive that many of them even anti girls in the school project and ads with him. And they claim they don't wanna watch any of his lakorn if nangek is not Yaya. It's sure not a good sign to his acting career in a long run. :yuck:

On the other hand, I'm not saying yadech should never paired up again. After all there is very limited choic of actors and actress in Ch3. Just like people said, they are so young. They will meet again one way or the other. Why not let them grow for some time individually as an actor and bring back something new and refreshing.

luckfe

sarNie Egg
DON'T worry about those crazy fans threatening not watching Nadech lakorn with other nangeks. :numchuck:

There is much wider general audience out there would watch if the lakorn is good quality and become his new fans. You gain some, you lose some. Fandoms are always like that.

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
oh my. havent been here for like 8 hours and there is tons of comments already? lol.
& damn, so much to keep up with what you guys are talking about. But other than that, I agree with most of you guys. :)

violet

sarNie Egg
Same thing. Don't worry about those who threatened that they won't watch yadech's lakorn. I beblieve there are more fans who would love to watch. :dance2:

maimee

sarNie Egg
Unfortunately yadech fans are only small fraction of general public. They cannot carry Nadech whole way through his acting career. He needs to act with other people if he takes his career seriously. That's why he said in interviews he does want to act with other actresses . Feeling sad that he cannot even express himself with pure honesty under the pressure from all sides now.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Well its not like Nadech has a contract to work with only Yaya. She is not confirm to be in here yet is she? I know lots of Yadech fans that are open to see these two work with others. Yaya is working with other actor and I hardly hear any complain, unless their is a war going on that i havent pay attention too. With Nadech some people are really excited that he is working with Kim. It's only normal that fans want to see their favorite pair together again. I would like to see Nadech work with other actress too even if I am Yadech bias and im sure he will. Both of them are still hot and young, Yadech fans have been lucky because we got to see them pair several times, but who knows what the furture may bring...we might not even see them together for a few years.

Rating for Grgr was low, but thats only one factor that determins whether or not it was a succes. I also know other lakorn that was successful in rating but everything seems on the down low. No need to bring it up here.

As for this lakorn if anyone decide to miss it because they dont like Yadech or their tired of them, etc... Then that's their loss. No one is force to do what they dont want to do.

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
whoever nadech works with will receive more work it seems, lol. I mean Gubgib is like stamped as Nadech's official cutesy nang rai, Mint N. became popular after GRGR, Beu got offered the role in TNKK after starring in GRGR, Jack F. also in TNKK...it seems like the people who work with him follow him often, lol. Just my thought, but its not only his nang ek that is the same, but a lot of his co-stars are the same, and I think its because he has good coordination and "chemistry" with all his co-workers.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I'm sorry but can someone please tell me 'how' this conversation about ratings came about? lol. I dont see what it has to do with this particular lakorn. If we're referring to the comment where the author says, yadech might pair up depending on TNNKK feedback, I'll say she was just being neutral with that comment. If people understand that Yadech fans are only a small portion of the population, people should also understand that not all of Yadech fans are selfish and delusional like someone claimed the 'whole' fandom to be. That was kinda unnecessary and uncalled for.

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
i don't think they'll add that many love scenes though...yadech are still young. Look at DJA, the love scenes were intense in the novel but there was like none in DJA, only sweet and loving cuddling scenes.

^ True. Lakorns always tone it down, but they have to include the R scene because it's essential to the plot -- of course it'll just be short and less intense...just the camera panning out 555 -- and it's a major turning point.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ whoa like, as in pretty raunchy? I thought it was R turned Willing? Yeah, it'll probably be the typical bed to side of the room camera scene. Not even assuming it's Yadech, lakorn can't be that detailed with the bed scenes no matter who is playing lol

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ Jjinxxy ja, the language the author used was hard and it was really detailed. It is an R turned willing but I would consider it more of an R scene though. He iniated so much force on her but later softened and she responded to his touches. 555 expect some hair kissing and spooning on the bed in the lakorn version.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I do hope we get to see a bit more love scenes here. But again I'm not getting my hopes up since it is a lakorn. I'm ok with R turned willing. hehehe I'm expecting the camera will pan out and focus on a lamp or the ceiling, lots of cuddling and forehead kisses. I hope they compensate by having lots of sweet and romantic scenes!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Lol there's always something to talk about when nadechs name is link to the thread. I love yadech together but I do want to see nadech work with other actresses too.they are still young so they have plenty of time to work together again unless nadech decides not to act anymore. Rigght now, I think they need a break from each other first but ill still be happy if yaya is the nek in here.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
The fever will be on again! I'm beginning to like this storyline better than the first one. I can see why they want Nadech to be in here. The bed scene from Yadech is one of the best, they make me blush so much.