[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
True, but the first part of the series would be filmed first and that may begin in late 2012 or early 2013. By the time that this second part of the series is filmed it'll be late 2013 or early 2014; by then Nadech and Yaya will surely have time for it -- if not their schedule can clear out to fit it, especially since they've had such long notice.

Anyway, for those who are still in disbelief about Nadech and Yaya pairing in this lakorn so be it. The video below is merely for those who are able to accept what is seen and heard and who are hyped for this lakorn na.

Thanks for the clip, just hearing Mario and Taew makes me want to fall over, gosh i love these 2 and they got so much chemistry. Heart attack!!!!!!!!

ampoo

sarNie Egg
This is said to start filming in November... but the mango tv reporter don't know her fact that sakura don't blossom in November. She said it will be airing next year.

It's weird that every source mention and confirmed to be Nadech and Yaya yet Khun Ja still only want to confirmed Nadech. Some producers are sure is annoying or is trying to let some fans have heart attack. HAHAHAH.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
it's as annoying as Juthep series, no pics, annoyed news from the beginning of this year to now and yet she is pissed off on twitter

ampoo

sarNie Egg
fans are annoy because the producer is annoying or fans are being annoying because the producer is being annoying? :loool:

Basically the news are cheering for Nadech and Yaya together while the producer probably want something new.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Filming in november... I have only heard of nadech saying that they'll start filming for sure this year but I'm not so sure about anyone saying airing as well... I don't know when dao ruang is supposed to film, assuming summer... Yaya can bust both lakorns out for summer. Her schedule was like this last year, 3 days out of the week for each lakorns and one other day for other works. Lakorns take an average about 5 to 6 months to film so she'll make it for this... This looks to be a Yadech project and always has been :)

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
Basically we are running around the cycle, annoyed by annoying by annoyed. I know the news cheers on Yadech in this lakorn so that they could write more on them, attract b.s from fans and public, plus more news means more craps from anti

and that, news is running forever. Let's just wait though :) anything is just assumptions

I think Khun Ja is busy with her wedding now so she won't take more craps from anyone :dance3:

cecilia

Staff member
Maker has 3 filming team. There is no need to wait. Mario & Nadech can film their own lakorn at the same time.

It 's fine if you want to keep cheering. It's months away. Anything can happen. The way it is, chances are very slim. Just don't be too disappointed when they cast somebody else. whoever that lucky/unlucky girl will be Nadech 's next N'ek; she isn't a replacement.
hahaha - the unlucky girl ..

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
If it's not confirmed I don't get why Ch3 will let MANGO TV and all those reporters to tell us that Nadech and Yaya were confirmed? If Nadech and Yaya were not in there, why giving us fans hopes? One more thing, Nadech even said so himself, he might reunite with Yaya again in Khun Ja's production. And Yaya will be have her holidays so she will be filming her two lakorns first, and finish it by this year. I don't think Yaya will be going to Japan to film it this year, only Nadech Mario and Taew because this year end they might go to film Mario's part first, Yaya will not be in there. She will only be with Nadech's story in the second part of the story, which most probably started next year. Khun Ja also retweeted the tweet "Nadech and Yaya will be in a new lakorn together". Okay we shall wait for Khun Ja's words. Yadech fans, pray hard na that Yadech will be in this, same goes to Mario and Taew too ja.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I thought Yaya might be in the first one because their characters know each other... She just won't have scenes with nadech because he shuns her away for 7 years

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
^
writing a wall of text doesn't prove your point or assumption
simply find a chair and sit to wait, when the confirmation is out, your point/assumption will be automatically proven

@m3l: well they will chop a lot of stuff out of the scripts though

[quote name='K&K' timestamp='1336534469' post='856719]
plus more news means more craps from anti
[/quote]

Let's not fall into that trap now right...555 Meh, you are so aware! Let's agree to wait for full on confirmation from Nadech, Yaya, and Khun Ja -- even more so than what is already blatantly out there. Tum yang nee ja dee mai?

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
You got that right Imma . And let wish for our yadech, Mario and taew. I hope Khun ja come out and confirm it now other wise I gona go crazy soon.

ampoo

sarNie Egg
well, Nadech basically appeared in almost every scene Mario appeared in the first book. So how much will they cut his scenes off? That is the questions.

Maybe, Khun Ja will drop Nadech since so many side to satisfy and dissatisfy. :D

It's amazing how this lakorn thread became so woon wai. Kwarm jing pen kwarm jing and ultimately I wonder if people will still deny it even halfway through the filming or right up to the air date? Yark roo jing jing. 555 Ok, paw laew that's my last comment in reference to disbelievers of this lakorn pairing.

ampoo

sarNie Egg
Nadech is the problem. Don't cast him in any of your lakorn if you don't want Yaya. JK JK JK

:rolleyes1: Please, who said they don't believe in it? Disbliever? :rolleyes1: What me and Ningja are saying is trying to calm you down so at least you won't be so disappointed when it's not Yaya. No matter how many source confirmed it they will never know it well like the producer herself. Even nang'ek and pra'ek can be change two days before the opening ceremony.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
Nadech is picky, well what are his conditions?
Filming mostly on weekends, only 2 lakorns a year :annoyed:
plus some of his fans are annoying, Khun Ja was pissed off cuz of them ROFL

ampoo

sarNie Egg
She was like "Margie and Boy are having lakorn together. Don't worry. They will still be pair up for a long time. I know people want Margie with Boy, Nadech with Yaya. Many also want Nadech with someone else. We can't satisfy both side of the tree but whatever our decision is for the best." lol Last time she even wrote in plain English because some fans were disappointed Nadech's role was switch.

She said producers do want good rating and good krasae. Don't remember what she said.