[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think Nadech is picky because he still have school. Ya have to think he still in school and maybe he want to give his time for study so that why he only can film on weekend. Its not like he doesn't want to film.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
lol I think it was more on Nadech's fault, he made us all excited on RS for his vague descriptions on Takeshi. People were like into so much though then it switched, it wasn't Khun Ja's fault actually, she is the producer, she knows and does the best on her part, so I wouldn't blame her, a bit disappointed since we invested more in Takeshi

Either way, not this lakorn then the next one, Yadech is gonna be around for along time until the hype goes down OR another couple goes up

ampoo

sarNie Egg
They are still young, it isn't like they will never come back to pair up again. It's just take time for people to register that this pair won't stick forever.

I wonder how he's going to do school and filming in Japan. He can't take online class because he'll have to do a lot of externship. When he's finish with school, he should go to the army. ROFL. Maybe, it can be his therapy.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
oh dear I am supporting him to go to the army, men coming out from there are real deal, well the fact that I want him to get rid of his gay distinction

Personally, Nadech got many things packed up, he wants education, others want him work, Ch3 wants his popularity, it's conflicted at the times. Should I blame whom for this part? If this series were a crappy one, no one would care, maybe their fans would even call for them to get out lol, but fans are fans, they always want them to pair up, which to me is deadly boring :yawn:

tinah

sarNie Coma
oops i didnt see that someone has post up the clip already. sorry. im late

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
Most of the sources I've heard has alluded to yadech in this lakorn, but like someone pointed out, it seems Khun Ja is still being picky about the nang ek.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
lol its not about khun ja being picky, its about her wanting to still keep everything a secret until she feels like revealing the n'ek. so instead of ppl getting all into personal details about yadech's life and schedule, sit back and just wait for confirmation.

cecilia

Staff member
it's hard to cover a slip out but as fans - we'll just nodded our head in agreement and sit back, relax and wait
(*i tell myself that everyday and it's working slowly lol)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
wow another yadech lakorn together is it confirm!!
i hope its also true though!♥♥♥

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol I feel like such a senior Yadech fan-tao used to waiting that at this point I am not impatient anymore but will just wait for the confirmation and all the following goodies. I am glad we get Mario and Taew pair too...at least I hope those two will be confirmed with Yadech.

@Mel, missed ya and lookin forward to your translations!