[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
I was counting if it take them 1 year to film(if start film in Nov.2012 like the news say) both these 2 lakorns, maybe we'll get to see toward the end of 2013 in Nov. or Dec. even though i want to see it fast, but don't want them to rush film though. want the lakorn to come out good. i'm glad Yaya get to work with Maker Y too.
Yes, although it'll probably be a long wait, I'm just so happy to know that Yadech will be in here. I've been wanting to see my Yakuza and Yakuzie for the longest time. One year will fly by surely... ;)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Clip at Yum Yum event recently,Nadech confirm will have a new lakorn with Yaya. YAY!! :dance1: can't wait to see Yakuza and Yakuzi!!! hope nothing changes and they really get pair up. cross fingers.

credit NadechYaya

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Another clip by Ch3 show confim Yadech pair up in this lakorn YAY!!! can't wait! :woot: will be a cool look if Nadech have some facial hair in here (half of the story and the rest w/out it). will change his look and also since he play as mafia too,will fit. hope they have good action scenes in here too, beside romance scenes.

Credit CiNNtv3

Meteor

sarNie Egg
@teedee , thank u for sharing the news na ka^ ^ I can feel your excitement ,Kekekekeke......cus I'm excited too :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: GOSH......I already want to see the fitting and opening ceremony of this series.... :dance1: I love the storyline,so intense and romantic :woot: but we still have to wait several months :weee: just can't wait!!!!! :teary:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL Nadech was hitting that lady's ass, YA PERV Nadech!

Love the part where he pushes Yaya's head on the table. LOL they played "here comes the bride" when Nadech had his hand on Yaya.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
LOL Nadech was hitting that lady's ass, YA PERV Nadech!

Love the part where he pushes Yaya's head on the table. LOL they played "here comes the bride" when Nadech had his hand on Yaya.
Nadech was touching the backside of his hairdresser and he is a guy lol ! Nadech is definitely not shy ...

somp9

sarNie Adult
from the lay event clip, is it the out takes? Yadech always act funny together. Can't wait to see their next lakorn.

Gossips

sarNie Egg
Hahaha DJA made these two so overrated. One lakorn just ended and a new one starts again. I don't know why fans are not tired of them, when they are in so many commercials together too. I've seen complaints about Mark and Kim cause they are filming their 2nd one (yadech is on their FORTH one.) .And Kim and Nadech just cause they were siblings in 4 hearts of the damn mountain. Ch.3 are really using them to get popularity which is pretty funny. This sends out a message that Yadech will ALWAYS need eachother side by side. Totally famous for the wrong reasons and yes.. Fans have been trashing Kim cause she is working with Yaya's kookwan.. And only let him work with Yaya.. Nadech is young and should expand more. I can feel it that he's bored around Yaya, cause when he's with other n'eks, his smile is just so real. Well I'm glad they are doing this series cause the faster they film again the faster they will stop working together.

Gossips

sarNie Egg
I'm so glad MTeam Ateam Rteam KA team and all the other teams are not this over rated.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Hahaha DJA made these two so overrated. One lakorn just ended and a new one starts again. I don't know why fans are not tired of them, when they are in so many commercials together too. I've seen complaints about Mark and Kim cause they are filming their 2nd one (yadech is on their FORTH one.) .And Kim and Nadech just cause they were siblings in 4 hearts of the damn mountain. Ch.3 are really using them to get popularity which is pretty funny. This sends out a message that Yadech will ALWAYS need eachother side by side. Totally famous for the wrong reasons and yes.. Fans have been trashing Kim cause she is working with Yaya's kookwan.. And only let him work with Yaya.. Nadech is young and should expand more. I can feel it that he's bored around Yaya, cause when he's with other n'eks, his smile is just so real. Well I'm glad they are doing this series cause the faster they film again the faster they will stop working together.
Im sorry but Kim isnt the only one getting trash here!!! Yaya and Nadech and more other daras get trash all the time!! Doesn't matter who they are this is how it works with ppl.....and also to say how do u know if Nadech is bored around Yaya?? I think the only person who can answer this question is not us fans but he himself!!! And this lakorn will start fliming next year when its warm there not in a rush to flim this lakorn.......Oh and one more thing just cuz they are working together so much doesnt necessary mean they will always need each other!! They are still very young they still have many opportunities to work with other ppls!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Everyone just ignore this post....this person is just looking for a REACTION, hiding behind a fake account w/ no name or picture...pssssh

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Im sorry but Kim isnt the only one getting trash here!!! Yaya and Nadech and more other daras get trash all the time!! Doesn't matter who they are this is how it works with ppl.....and also to say how do u know if Nadech is bored around Yaya?? I think the only person who can answer this question is not us fans but he himself!!! And this lakorn will start fliming next year when its warm there not in a rush to flim this lakorn.......Oh and one more thing just cuz they are working together so much doesnt necessary mean they will always need each other!! They are still very young they still have many opportunities to work with other ppls!!!
Don't bother to blablabla Kia , just enjoy the 4th Yadech lakorn coming up !!! Lol !!! :)