[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Thanks u for ur time to translate... Love it.. Love everything he has done for her..... Love both of them.

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Aww...thanks so much Kittiya!
So many mixed emotions while reading this segment. I really feel for Mayumi and understand why she's hurt and afraid. Of course if Ryu has left her before, any woman would feel insecure that he could do it again. But then learning about Ryu, he seems so lonely, I know Mayumi is the only one who can bring light into his life. They are so perfect for each other. I hope Mayumi realizes that soon and I hope Ryu can prove his love because he has done her wrong twice.

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Aww...thanks so much Kittiya!
So many mixed emotions while reading this segment. I really feel for Mayumi and understand why she's hurt and afraid. Of course if Ryu has left her before, any woman would feel insecure that he could do it again. But then learning about Ryu, he seems so lonely, I know Mayumi is the only one who can bring light into his life. They are so perfect for each other. I hope Mayumi realizes that soon and I hope Ryu can prove his love because he has done her wrong twice.
You are welcome Miss bouakham! As I was translating this, I can picture Nadech as Ryu...strange...
I'm glad you enjoy it... :)

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
@Kittiya....Thank you so much for taking the time to do this for us! Ryu and Mayumi both capture my heart, I love both of the character. When I read the translation I can picture Nadech and Yaya acting out as Ryu and Mayumi. I'm more anxious now to see this novel come out live!!

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
AWWWW! Ryu is such a sweetheart! He's been waiting for Mayumi in the middle of surgery and smile brightly when she got out. Tooooo cute! I can't wait to know what's happening next, please update soon na Kittiya! :)

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
You are welcome Miss bouakham! As I was translating this, I can picture Nadech as Ryu...strange...
I'm glad you enjoy it... :)
I agree with you. Now it's understandable why they want Nadech to play Ryu instead of Takeshi. I think he would have played either roles well, but not everyone can play Ryu well (and Nadech is one of the few who I think can carry Ryu's character). With Yadech's sizzling chemistry, they'll bring Ryu and Mayumi to life onscreen :)

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
@Kittiya....Thank you so much for taking the time to do this for us! Ryu and Mayumi both capture my heart, I love both of the character. When I read the translation I can picture Nadech and Yaya acting out as Ryu and Mayumi. I'm more anxious now to see this novel come out live!!
You are welcome MrscChum!

They are my "love at first sight", if this even makes any sense... :p

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
AWWWW! Ryu is such a sweetheart! He's been waiting for Mayumi in the middle of surgery and smile brightly when she got out. Tooooo cute! I can't wait to know what's happening next, please update soon na Kittiya! :)
You are certainly welcome Candyfruit! I know right? Ryu is trying very hard...poor baby...

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Awwww Ryu is so sweet! I love the fact that he actually called Takishi for advice. 55555
I am loving Ryu more and more! Thank you so much kittiya. *hug*