[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
[sub]yes we are very lucky to have you kittiya, thank you so much!! i was 'aaawwwing" the whole time reading the new update!! [sub] cannot wait till my ryu recover hehe[/sub][/sub]
[sub]i love it wen the n'ek takes care of the p'ek too, it's extra sweet[/sub]

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
Miss Yadech a lot. Nadech look younger with his new hair cut. maybe he cut it for kobori role cause kinda look like army hair cut. Yaya always look cute. so glad to see them together at event again but weird that they didn't sing and interview together, like something is missing cause usually they always interview together if attend same event or sing together. can't wait for confirm 100% news that Yadech is pair up in this lakorn. Ryu and Mayumi story is very interesting. can totally picture Yadech playing this roles very well, they will be so cute with their explosive chemistry like always.
I miss them a lot too. They rarely have any events and don't have lakorn together now. I don't know what to watch anymore.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I miss them a lot too. They rarely have any events and don't have lakorn together now. I don't know what to watch anymore.
me three, missing yadech heaps! been spoiled with so many cute yadech moments in the last few yrs and have taken it for granted, so will def cherish their time together from now on!

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for sharing the pictures kenann fan!
LOL, that was the first thing that popped to my mind too...Ryu and Mayumi! :dance2:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ I know right. I woke to seeing these Awesome Picture, and it just brighten up my day.
This really a great way to promote RFTD.

You're Welcome na ja.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMFG Kenann...thank you so much! They are so friggin cute...I can't stand it LOL! I want to pinch them! Is there a reason why they're "coincidentally" in Japanese clothing??? And Yaya is carrying my favorite flower.

somp9

sarNie Adult
Yadech look so cute in Japanese clothes. Can't wait to see them in RFTD.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg Yadech look so cute together in Japanese wardrobes,handsome and pretty. can't wait to see them as Ryu and Mayumi.

cecilia

Staff member
my imagination is running wild .. if push them closer together through photoshop - it's almost as if he kisses her :wub:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/189325_508769325817967_1982127943_n.jpg

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow Nadech look handsome in his Japanese clothing lol...so hot tat all I can say...Yaya look too white-ish BUT cute in her outfit as well...thanks