[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

boakim123

sarNie Egg
Thanks for sharring the clip ja...
Seems like nadech's family adores yaya a lot.. But who wouldn't .. She is such a sweetheart hehe.. Wad a beautiful couple from inside out :)

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you cookiies for explaining the song; it's so much more meaningful now when I rewatch the clip. I'm adoring yadech and their family more and more. What a fitting song that Nadech's uncle chose!

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, Thank You Cookiies for MV. I've watch it several time too, never get tired of watching it. First heard this song when Ken P sing it at 4+1 concert and didn't really like it......it's sound bad from him ( hope I don't offend any of Ken P fans here ).

I really love this MV, seeing the closest of Yadech just make me have hope for them more and more. :) :) !!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
amazing how you can come up with such good ideas and actually finish writing a story you started. i can never finish anything i do. out of all the hundred some stories i wrote, i only finished three, i'm so pathetic.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
amazing how you can come up with such good ideas and actually finish writing a story you started. i can never finish anything i do. out of all the hundred some stories i wrote, i only finished three, i'm so pathetic.
dont say that, hey at least u finished some right!! Haha :)

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
ThX cookiies for great sharings !!!

Glad to see not only Yadech also their families get along well. :clap2:
That would be better :thumbup: if their moms also willing to provide what we all have in mind for Yadech!!!!!!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
stunned @ how beautiful and hot yaya look in the mv so had to rewatch it multiple times. her make-up was flawless, im a girl and im admiring let alone ...... hehe
thanks cookiies

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
well done yadechers
they havent even started filming and you've already reach page 46... gimme 5
well done and keep it up :cheer:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Can someone tell me about the series, you guys know when they will do fitting?
sorry too lazy to go to the beginning